Qwackie

Cats

I agree completely *nods in approval*

I'm glad you approve. :'D

I love the kitties I have, and I hope to have my own little family of cats when I get old.

They're just so loving when you bond with them. <3

I'm going to be an author and will have nine cats.

They'll curl up by my feet and inspire me and such. /shot

I have four cats. There's Smokey, my stepmom's maine coon/himalayan mix, and Baby, my tortoiseshell, and then there's Pikachu, a little orange-ish yellow kitten, and his sister, Screech, another tortoiseshell, and they both live with my mom.

We keep Baby and Smokey indoors, only because we live on a busy street and they've never been outdoors before. Pikachu and Screech are strictly outdoor cats, because they used to be feral.

I'll add pics later.

@stunningfire: that sounds awesome *starts dreaming*

@Butter:I love the name pikachu! (i'm not the only one totally obsessed)

I had a cat named Smokey. Now I have on named Bat-kitty, one named Spike(a girl), and one named momma kitty(formerly oreo). I did not however get to name my cats. My family is terrible with names. There were two other cats in the litter and they where Blinky and noname...

Here's my cat, Pandora.

user posted image

She refuses to drink water from a bowl on the floor and prefers to drink from one of the many fish tanks I keep.

user posted image

Pandora makes trying to type on the computer fum.

user posted image

user posted image

We own three. One black. one calico, and a tiger striped

all three female

Edited by roxasxaxel

Got three cats.

Male: Rocko

Female 1: Taylor

Female 2: Kelly

I'll post pics when I can.

This is my cat, Pumpkin:

I think he's an american shorthair.

user posted image

user posted image

Butter and Stormcaller, your cats are so cute!

I know there is one type of cat I like, It looks like it has eyeliner, but I forget the name. I also like bengals and almost any type of cat.

Aww, everyone's kitties are so adorable!!

Mine:

user posted image

The little black one on the left is Little Bit, who died last week. *cries* The one on the right is Leilu, my big fat fluffy girl. Both just domestic shorthair.

I love cats <3. They're simply so graceful and seemingly divine. I grew up with two my whole life, but unfortunately one died a year ago and the other two years ago. Now I have an affectionate white and orange feline by the name of Tiger; I sometimes call him Tigger x3. I think he might be distantly related to a purebred Bengal, for he shares the same temperament and a similar tabby pattern on his orange blotches.

I LOVE MY KEYTAHS.

I noticed you all said you liked bengals...meet Beetle and Gecko, my bengal cats. <3

G e c k o

B e e t l e

o.o..so...much...linkage..

I got them both from a local breeder, Beetle was my first ever cat...and he doesn't disappoint in the entertainment factor. He is HYPER. He likes to run around the house at top speed at random times, and attacks my dad, which is just hilarious. He also plays fetch, and recognises different words and meows differently in response to them. He follows me everywhere, and if i leave the house, he'll cry like a baby. Like, he seriously sounds like a human child crying.

We thought Beetle was lonely, plus his breeder emailed us, telling us about a little kitten she had for sale. She was from a one kitten litter, and needed a new home. We scraped together some money, and 3 weeks later, we brought home Gecko. She was friendly and snuggly, until she met Beetle...

She exploded into a ball of hyperactive ADHD energy, and is a fricken crazy little cat. She is constantly running around the house at top speed, and jumping all over Beetle, who completely pwns her. I always find her in the strangest of places....on top of the fridge, on top of the cabinets, and she locks herself in cupboards, because she is stupid. I found her in the fridge once...

Oh, shes OBSESSED with water. She swims in the bath and sink, runs into the shower...WHEN I'M IN IT, and plays in her water bowl all day.

user posted image

Kisses :3

*begins thread from page one**sees this^ post*

*dies from squee overload*

She refuses to drink water from a bowl on the floor and prefers to drink from one of the many fish tanks I keep.

Be careful with that! I had a cat that drank from the Fishbowl. He ended up with damaging Crystals in his blatter because of it. This wasn't a big fish tank either. There was only one fish in it at the time. He ended up bleeding everywhere. It was horrible.

Yikes, Mystic.

Unfortunately I don't have any cats. I have a bunch of stuffed cats, though. One by the name of Tiger. tongue.gif

Aw. *hugs MindsEye* I'm sorry.

Thanks Stunningfire. sad.gif

MysticTiger, that's quite a coincidence. My little black & white kitty died from exactly that, though we don't have any fishtanks.

I perfer Savannahs, very beautiful. I would adopt one, but they cost at least $700, as you have to breed a cat with a cheetah, a difficult combination.

Heres a link to a picture smile.gif

http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/savannah-cat.html

My old black kitty was taken by a careless driver, but I got a new calico kitty smile.gif

Plus, theres a big fluffy black cat like our old one that hangs around my front porch biggrin.gif

Edited by Spirit900