Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Talmi is a dragon with a weird obsession: human hands. This was caused by a bloody encounter with a baby Zombie Dragon. One day, when she was a mature hatchling, Talmi went out to drink from the stream at midnight when a nearby Zombie hatchling spotted her. Talmi was too focused on the refreshing water to notice the hatchling sneaking up on her. The Zombie dragon would've gnawed her legs off if it wasn't for Preston, a Brimstone from Talmi's clan, to squish the Zombie with his large paws. The incident caused Talmi to go insane. Nobody knows why, but she randomly ended up with an obsession with people's hands. Maybe it was like that because of the hands of her owner which fed her, stroked her, and brought her other gifts. Not having hands herself, Talmi constantly visited other people just for the sake of looking at human hands. Coincidentally, several disappearances occurred. It was rumored that Talmi  killed people and ripped off their hands and kept them in a secret spot.

Coed Terrae-describe that dragon!

My mom is an idiot- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she has a really clingy mother who always insists on following her daughter everywhere?

---

In the half light of darkness accented by a volcano's fiery flare, the hulking form of a Brimstone dragon lay on a heap of stones, his rumbling snores seeming to shake the ground. Three little heads poked up from their hiding spot, devilsh grins on their faces. The biggest hatching flicked its tail and the trio of trouble makers slunk slowly towards their slumbering target. With a barely suppressed giggle, the leader grabbed a clawful of rancid-smelling dust and shoved it into the Brimstone's nose. His snores stopped abruptly as he took a breath and sneezed loudly, spraying a small cloud of noctious-smelling gas over the hatchings. The trio yelped and scattered, unable to hide their smirks. Gronkel roared after them about disturbing his nap and rose to persue them, but they were already out of sight. He grumbled and lay down again, but privately he was smiling. Hatchlings would be hatchlings after all. He flicked his tounge and closed his eyes, plotting a way to prank them in return.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described, and all dragons with the "II" surname are replacements for ugly lineages, so check if the original has a description. Not taking suggestions for Bucephalus, but other than that, suggestions are much appreciated!

Rosazara - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: She sounds sort of feisty to me~ Perhaps she's very territorial. smile.gif

------------

Lady Grinning Soul likes to collect gold coins. She keeps them in the corner of the cave and bites other dragons when they get near. She seems to think she is a gold tinsel, but all the other dragons know she's crazy and will not listen to them. Many of the dragons think she is a very awful dragon because she doesn't communicate with them much, and she thinks she's all that. All of the dragons believe she's a goody-goody mary-sue. She denies it and continues to do the things she loves to do.

It seems to be taking a little while to get descriptions accepted, but this description has 5+ accepts on it, so I'm gonna say it's going to be accepted. It's probably the worst description I've written because of conflicts.

No Nocturnes, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. smile.gif

Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first!~

Furiously, Touchy, Rudely, Cobalt 27, Cobalta, Alt Wish, Dark Side of Oz, Godric Hollow, Not Another Black One, Lady Grinning Soul, and Guierrmo are pending.

Born to Raise Hellfire - Describe that dragon!

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Larkspur Oskana are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn and Delvoth Stronghunt are pending.

There are some others after that with descriptions, but they are being redone.

I'd prefer to get the older ones done first, I just need suggestions.

Barkagaa - Describe that dragon!

Is he an obnoxiously loud dragon perhaps?

----

This little fireball of a dragon, rightfully named Born to Raise Hellfire, never finds himself alone. A gawking crowd of dragons normally can be found close by ready to scold him incredulously on his insane behavior. This dragon, though he appears slightly mellow on the outside, enjoys lighting nests of eggs on fire, lighting the tails of unsuspecting dragons on fire, and wreaking havoc on the entire dragon community. None of the dragons that associate with this unfortunate troublemaker seem to know the reason behind his aggressive behavior, and rationalize that it's merely a cry for attention. The other Hellfires in his group attempt to keep him under close surveillance, always try to be helpful to him, and appear to be on his side. Deep down, Born to Raise Hellfire is actually quite lonely and is only acting upon his nature.

Are the description proofreads backed up? It's been over 2 weeks since I described all my blacks... And none have been accepted.

No Nocturnes, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please.

Furiously, Touchy, Rudely, Cobalt 27, Cobalta, Alt Wish, Dark Side of Oz, Godric Hollow, Not Another Black One, Lady Grinning Soul, Born to Raise Hellfire, and Guierrmo are pending.

Angel from my Nightmare - Describe that dragon!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Like other Ochredrakes, Barkagaa loves to sing. Unfortunately, instead of having a pleasant chirping voice like others of her kind, her "singing" consists of hoarse barking and rasping sounds. She is totally oblivious to the fact that her singing is terrible, and sings very loudly, and very often. The other dragons in the clan go to great lengths to avoid having to listen to her, some Magi even going as far as researching spells that will render her mute, although they have yet to find one that works.

Barkagaa has never been able to attract a mate, due to the fact that not even other drakes like her singing.

The official in cave description says "Not as intelligent as normal dragons, they only breed with other drake species. While they may not be bright, ochredrakes are flamboyant and fun-loving with amazing, chirping voices to sing with, and tame readily in the presence of a gentle hand."

So, she CAN be a vocal singer. Hopefully people who review the description will remember that X3

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Larkspur Oskana are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt and Barkagaa are pending.

Sheldon Lee-Cooper - Describe that Dragon!

Does he even really need a suggestion? biggrin.gif

Also- ^Love the description for Barkagaa!

-------

Angel from my Nightmare was never blessed with a birth-given name. At the time she hatched, she grew into a beautiful shadow walker on her own, roaming the cave amongst the evening shadows and sleeping during the bright days. From the time she was a hatchling, she had fallen in love with another dragon in the cave named Hexcaster. She would visit him during the day, but never allow a meeting. By instinct, she'd keep to the shadows, and Hexcaster, seeing the beautiful dragon, would believe her to only be an apparition in a dream. The ghostly dragon haunts the lonely Hexcaster, and so he has given her the appropriate nickname of the Angel from my Nightmare. Perhaps one day Angel and Hexcaster will realize their love for each other and be together as mates.

No Nocturnes, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please.

Furiously, Touchy, Rudely, Cobalt 27, Cobalta, Alt Wish, Godric Hollow, Not Another Black One, Born to Raise Hellfire, Angel from my Nightmare, and Guierrmo are pending.

LOVE LOVE SUGAR - Describe that Dragon!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sheldon, despite being such a tiny dragon, is a genius. He possesses an eidetic memory, and he claims his IQ can't be accurately measured by normal tests. He has an overly extensive general knowledge, and many other dragons have been dragged into conversations about subjects that they just don't care about by him. Sheldon also has qualities associated with being a prodigy, such as an inflated ego, social ineptitude, and an inability to relate emotionally with others. Despite his intelligence, he has a distinct lack of emotional maturity and is often baffled by even the most common social interactions. He not only fails to understand the simplest sarcastic jokes, but also things such as romantic feelings of one being to another. Despite his geocentricism, he appears to be somewhat aware of his social ineptitude, particularly his lack of understanding of sarcasm.

His mate is Amy Farrah-Fowler, though he has no real emotional attachment to her besides close friendship.

And I think that is the longest description Ive ever written @-@

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Larkspur Oskana are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa and Sheldon Lee-Cooper are pending.

Virtue Vinbred - Describe that Dragon! (holy crap the lineage)

What are her virtues?

Also I love Sheldon's description almost as much as I love Big Bang Theory. You did the dragon justice. biggrin.gif

-------

There is no better description of this dragon than "she oozes cuteness". LOVE LOVE SUGAR, the would-be loud and dominating dragon, cannot seem to ever be taken seriously due to a defect in her roar. Her roar is high-pitched and nearly silent. Others have to draw near to hear even a peep out of her. LOVE LOVE SUGAR has taken a liking to her cute reputation and uses it to her advantage to mooch food and other valuables from the other creatures of the cave. She simply cocks her head to one side and gives a pair of sorrowful eyes. The creature will fork over anything she asks for.

I believe that the description system is lacking the vigor that was present earlier this year.. I have at least 20 accepts on one of my dragons and mod hasn't even seen it I suppose... I'm sorry for having so many pending descriptions for whoever will be below me.

No Nocturnes, Skywings, or Sunsongs, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please.

Furiously, Touchy, Rudely, Cobalt 27, Cobalta, Alt Wish, Godric Hollow, Not Another Black One, Born to Raise Hellfire, Angel from my Nightmare, Brutus Arcadius, Absolute Pleasure, Mercutia, Fading Colors, LOVE LOVE SUGAR, Little Luck, Teah, Skull of Shinbone, Viciously Rotten, Give Peace a Chance, Galaxy Jesus, Sit Tight Bellamy, and Guierrmo are pending.

Edited by Earth Gurl

EG's Little Drummer Boy - Describe that Dragon!

He plays drums? X3

Vinbreds: I bred them all *evillaughs* the "story" for them, is that the 2nd Gen's are crazy, and made a family cult... where each pair HAS to be even gen, and they can only breed with other vinbreds. The longest generation Ive bred is 15th, I think...

And thanks! It took me a while to get it right.

Virtue Vinbred has always tried to live by well, virtues, despite her family's odd beliefs, restrictions, and requirements. Although she can not uphold the virtue of Chastity, as she is now mated, she still tries to always live by the other six "core" virtues. She never eats more than her own share, and practices restraint in all aspects of her life; She owns nothing of her own, insted giving anything that comes into her possession to others; Any work she may do, she puts every effort into; She tries to have patience at all times, and forgives slights at the drop of a hat; She shows empathy and trust without prejudice or resentment, and unselfish love and voluntary kindness without bias or spite; And is always modest and selfless.

Needless to say, her mate Vice thinks she is just an old prude.

X3 well, that was fun xd.png

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Larkspur Oskana are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper and Virtue Vinbred are pending.

Wow... I'm gone from this thread two weeks and I miss so much...

Nurrowin Moonglow- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe his scales glow in the moon, or his powers are stronger when the moon is shining? Sorry. Didn't read your list closely enough.

Preeth Deschain- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe "Preeth" was the first sound he made upon hatching?

---

The Flamingoes' swamp once possessed a certain beauty, for it flourished in the damp sunlight and wallowing stench. Insects with glittering wings buzzed under the branches of gnarled trees, and a rare flower occasionally opened its colorful bell to the sun. Few would venture near the swamp, but to the Flamingoes, it was paradise. Until the sun's rays grew with intensity, starving the swamp of its stagnant pools that were more precious than gold. The trees seemed to be stretching their roots for the water as in vain, they let go of their leaves so one part of them may reach it before they died. The myriad of birds who had once populated the swamp left, and the Flamingoes with them. But Rosazara stayed, desperate to protect her only home. She guards the shrinking piece of wetland as fiercely as a mother protecting her child, waiting, always waiting for the drought to end. The hum of insect wings, the hum of life, is gone. The swamp itself has given up. But Rosazara will never loose hope.

Used all 1,000 characters. Yup.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and all dragons with the "II" suffix are replacements for other messy lineages, so please check if the original has a description. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Argentinium - Describe that Dragon!

My writer's block has left me a loss of suggestion... Sorry. sad.gif

-----------

As soon as the Christmas season peeks around the corner, snow begins to blanket the cave floors, and Christmas trees glitter in the darkness, EG's Little Drummer Boy cannot help but to throw himself into the Christmas spirit! He frolics about the cave, crying out to all of the dragons that they should too get into the spirit. Finally, upon Christmas eve, he begins to beat his tail on a small drum that he created himself out of cattle hide and a hollow log. All of the other dragons gather around and take in the beauty of the holiday and the steady hollow rhythm of Little Drummer Boy's drum as they await the festive morning to arrive.

Yes, he plays drums. biggrin.gif

No Nocturnes, Skywings, or Sunsongs, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. Peevish, Unluckily, and Discomfort can't be described.

Teah and EG's Little Drummer Boy are pending. smile.gif

EG's Forgotten Memories - Describe that Dragon!

Does she have someone else's memories? Or can she not remember anything herself?

Wow... I'm gone from this thread two weeks and I miss so much...

Nurrowin Moonglow- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe his scales glow in the moon, or his powers are stronger when the moon is shining?

---

Used all 1,000 characters. Yup.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and all dragons with the "II" suffix are replacements for other messy lineages, so please check if the original has a description. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Nurrowin already has one pending

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface and Larkspur Oskana are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Sylexion Maru, Echo Monsoon, Gildarex Fog, Puku Thuma, Nurrowin Moonglow, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper and Virtue Vinbred are pending.

Edit:

Like all hatchlings, when she is frightened or exited, Preeth Deschain lets out a high pitched squeal. Unfortunately, Preeth's call is a rather comical "PrrrrreeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE!", that usually ends up giving the poor hatchling hiccups. Preeth is mortified by her squeal, and tries her hardest to avoid making the accursed sound, but is usually unsuccessful in that endeavor. She has dedicated her life to trying to find a way to permanently put an end to it, much to the amusement of her teachers and peers.
Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Abubakar Gerai - Describe that Dragon!

He sounds a bit tyrannical.

-------

When this forgetful dragon was a hatchling, her mother told her countless times that she would let her know when she would be able to fly. However, she wouldn't listen, and tried to take flight too early. She crashed down onto the craggy cave floor, banging her head upon a rock. Sitting up, she looked at her mother with a baffled expression and asked who she was. Now, this dragon, named EG's Forgotten Memories, cannot remember her own name half of the time.

((Short but to the point. She used to be named after an ex-boyfriend of mine. Thus I changed her name. smile.gif ))

No Nocturnes, Skywings, or Sunsongs, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. Peevish, Unluckily, and Discomfort can't be described.

Teah, EG's Little Drummer Boy, Hotella Bella Muerte, Timothy Leary, Campion Chrystalite, Torkmaltus Sturme Stonecoat, Chelsea Rae, Cool Wrap, Bog of Eternal Stench, Bothered, Foreboding, Intimidating, Unpardonable, Addams, Dirnt, Candy Cane JoeBuck, Burnin Up, and EG's Forgotten Memories are pending. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Revenge Renata Glimmer- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Who or what does she want revenge against? Has she tried to get her revenge? If so, has she succeeded?

---

Every one of Hawtalon's dragons has a family, recorded on the piece of aged parchment that she always carries. But ususally they only go one or two generations back. It has become Argentinium's  obsession to find an entire dragon's history, even for those who were once wild or were abandoned and left to die as hatchlings. By visiting other takers he has managed to trace several dragons' lines back to their Caveborn roots. His ultimate goal is to know every dragons' lineage, though he often reaches dead ends when dragons with shady pasts have done their best to erase their names from all written documents.

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Nothing growing please. Suggestions are much apprecieated!

Breezepelt - Describe that dragon!

He sounds like he would love light breezes. Maybe he likes the beginning of fall because it's so breezy~

------

When Revenge Renata was a tiny hatchling, one of the more mature gold tinsel hatchlings scratched the side of her face with a sharp talon. Though it was an accident, Renata was infuriated with the deep scar she had received. To this day, Renata hunts that specific gold tinsel attempting looking to fight him for her injury. The problem is, Renata has no idea what gold tinsel it was! Little does she know, it happens to be her current best friend Feeling Numb Shimmer who doesn't remember the incident at all.

No Nocturnes, Skywings, or Sunsongs, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. Peevish, Unluckily, Fretful, and Discomfort can't be described.

Teah, EG's Little Drummer Boy, Hotella Bella Muerte, Cool Wrap, Bog of Eternal Stench, Bothered, Foreboding, Intimidating, Unpardonable, Addams, Dirnt, Candy Cane JoeBuck, Burnin Up, all of the Silver Tinsels, all of the Geodes, and EG's Forgotten Memories are pending.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Wow. I haven't posted here in a while... XD

California Dreamer - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Very few living creatures have ever seen this mysterious dragon, who resides in a shadowy forest on the fringe of her owner's lands. As a very young hatchling, still without her wings, she wandered into those woods one day, and soon became lost. Frightened and alone, she ran and came upon a misty lake. A cry pierced the air, and she was suddenly lifted into the sky by the talons clutching her back, then was plopped into a nest of twigs and leaves. A mother osprey landed before her, possibly mistaking her for one of its chicks. Too stunned to move, she watched, trembling silently, as the mother bird offered her a meal of freshly-caught fish. She accepted it carefully, and from then on was raised by the bird. When her owner came looking for her, she refused to return to the cave, preferring to live in her forest. Over time, due to her solitude, she has lost some of a dragon's natural telepathic ability, and her call sounds less like a dragon's roar, and more like a bird of prey's shriek.

~*~

Suggestions are welcome and much appreciated. Some are already described, so check first. :)Currently pending: Maximumstorm, Fangshadow, Angelheart, Iggyflight, Neptunefin, Tectonicflower

^Welcome back!

Lightglory - Describe that dragon!

I feel like there could be some beautiful imagery in this description involving light and prisms. Perhaps he likes to dance in the light? smile.gif

-----

California Dreamer would much rather lay on his back on a cool autumn day and gaze at the dazzling multicolored foliage than spar. He loves to travel around the cave in the fall and observe the forests and meet strange new dragons to engage in friendly conversation. He visits a certain spot almost religiously once a year in October. This particular spot is the place that he hatched from his egg. It's surrounded by an assortment of different kinds of trees that turn all sorts of colors in the fall creating a fiery array of reds, browns, oranges, and yellows. Whenever he's away, he always feels nostalgia for that certain area and awaits the day that he will visit the spot with those beautiful hues against the gray October skies.

No Nocturnes, Skywings, or Sunsongs, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. Peevish, Unluckily, Fretful, and Discomfort can't be described.

All of my Geodes, All of my Silver Tinsels, all of my non-alt blacks, Teah, EG's Little Drummer Boy, Hotella Bella Muerte, Cool Wrap, Bog of Eternal Stench, Bothered, Foreboding, Intimidating, Unpardonable, Addams, Dirnt, Candy Cane JoeBuck, Burnin Up, California Dreamer, Nebula Shimmer, and EG's Forgotten Memories are pending.

Edited by Earth Gurl

BoneMunch - Describe that dragon!

Lol, love the name X3 She munches on bones all day?

Abubakar Garai was once a happy young spitfire with everything he could need, except one thing. He adored one of his two best friends, a female Bright Breasted Wyvern named Masa Oota. He was too afraid of rejection to admit this to her, so instead confided in his other best friend, Fenuku Chenzira, who was as close to him as a brother. Unfortunately, Fenuku also liked Masa, and went behind Abubakar's back and asked her to be his mate. When Abubakar found out that Masa was gravid with Fenuku's egg, he flew into a berserk rage, and battled with Fenuku for days, and won. He took Masa as his mate, and raised her hatchling as his own, but refused to allow her out of their den, afraid that Fenuku would try and steal her away.

Ever since, he has also never left the den, and his step son Zuberi, who was raised to hate his biological father, cares for both Abubakar and his mother, completely dedicated to the male who raised him.

Sad story that results in the twisting of a poor young male dragons entire life.

I didnt see that HawktalonOfRiverClan edited their post, so will go and do that dragon too X3

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog and Nurrowin Moonglow are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Virtue Vinbred, Preeth Deschain and Abubakar Garai are pending.

edit: also, anything named "Zombiefodder (+surname)" needs a new name! If you pick one of them, please pick a name too! They are all survivors of my atempts to kill them and zombie them X3... exept the one that IS a zombie now... X3

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Adding this, as its one of the other dragons involved in Abubakar's description.

Even as a hatchling, Fenuku Chenzira had abandonment issues. He was sure that something was wrong with him, and that was the cause of him being abandoned as an egg. This lead to him latching onto his two closest companions as if his life depended on it. So when his mentor, Abubakar Garai, confessed feelings for his clutch mate, Masa Oota, he panicked. He was sure that if they mated, they would forget about him. So when Masa also confessed feelings towards Abubakar, and asked if he knew of Abubakar's feelings, he lied. He told her that Abubakar felt nothing for her, saw her as a daughter even. Heartbroken, Masa leaned on Fenuku for comfort. Fenuku decided to take Masa as a mate, to prevent ever loosing his clutch mate to another male, and told her he loved her. When Abubakar found out, the two fought for many days, and Fenuku lost, and had to admit to his lies. Not only has he now lost his two friends, but his own son was raised to hate him, so he has no one now, due to his own folly.

plus, bump dry.gif

And the female, Masa

As a hatchling, Masa was happy. She had a mentor who spoiled her, and a clutch mate who was always by her side. So why did that have to change Her adoration for her mentor changed, growing into love. But Masa knew nothing on how he felt for her, so asked her closest friend and clutch mate, Fenuku. When he told her that Abubakar felt nothing for her romantically, her heart shattered. Fenuku was there for her as she mourned her own fantasy, and picked up the pieces of her shattered heart. When he confessed his feeling to her, she decided to go for it, and became his mate. When Abubakar found out, and confronted Fenuku, Masa was shocked to discover how she had been deceived. Her heart seemed to tear in two as the males fought, and even after Abubakar won the right to mate with her, she could never force her heart to go back to the way it once was.

Now she never leaves her den, because Abubakar does not allow her to, and has come to hate both males for taking away any choice in her life.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Wow it's been a while.

Houdini Goldfrill- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he's really adventurous, always getting into trouble and just barely escaping? And he was such a handful that he was frozen?

---

Breezepelt is rather lonely, having no friends to call his own. He blames this on everything and everyone other than himself--- his parents, an irritating blind Moonstone who can't seem to take a hint, even the wind. But he doesn't realize that he's driving them away with his rude remarks and stuck-up attitude. Breezepelt may not be pleasant to be around, but he's a fair warrior and his advice on fighting techniques is usually quite accurate, even if he doesn't have claws.

Short but to the point. Meh.

---

All dragons from A'orth and below are described or pending. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Harrbrinde - Describe that dragon!

I havent seen any of these described yet...

There is no way to confine Houdini Goldfrill, nor limit the mischief he gets up to. When he was first hatched, Houdini made fast friends with the green hatchling Psyvex Safix, and the two became partners in crime. They were almost never in the nest, as at the time it stunk like rotting meat, kudos to the near-lifeless vampire hatchling that would grow into Kirabi Mikadzuki. They became well known for getting into things they should not, and playing pranks on cranky dragons, but always managing to get out of tight spots. Until they decided to play a prank on the younger magi, who were studying the freezing spell at the time. The prank was a disaster, the two frightened one magi so badly that his spell backfired, and the two hatchlings were caught in the blast. So although they had not wanted to be frozen, and it had not been necessary, the two are still frozen hatchlings to this day, and still cause trouble wherever they go.

His name was actually Houdi, but I liked the idea, so I changed it X3

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog and Nurrowin Moonglow are already described, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Virtue Vinbred, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ryuu Stormfront and Ernest Yellowstone are pending.

Also, anything named "Zombiefodder (+surname)" needs a new name! If you pick one of them, please pick a name too! They are all survivors of my atempts to kill them and zombie them X3... exept the one that IS a zombie now... X3

Virtue Vinbred - Write that description! Suggestion: He comes from a closely-knit family, how does that affect him?

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list.

Pending: Ragga Baythamp

~*~

Centy prides himself on his luxurious fluff, spending most of his waking hours grooming and refusing to walk near even the slightest mess. The barest mention of mud causes him to go into convulsions, and don't even mention sap or honey. His fur is of the highest quality, and he uses that to his advantage; humans will pay top gold for high quality dragon cashmere, and he uses the extra cash to pad out his lair.
Edited by klinneah

Mansuetus Satucenty - Write That Description! Suggestion: He's afraid that someone will steal all his fluffy fur! He's very proud of its fluffiness and knows of others, whose fur was used to make cashmere

Always open to suggestions smile.gif

Pending: Severin & Summer Sahul

Edited by Lolchen

White Champagne - Write that description! I don't have any suggestions today, sorry.

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list.

Pending: Ragga Baythamp, Mansuetus Satucenty

~*~

Both is a dragon of simple tastes. A warm fire, plenty of fruit, a sweet voice to sing with her...these are the trappings of a good life. She doesn't often understand complicated things like breakfast, stars, and mathematics, but most of the time, she doesn't need to. On the rare occasion that someone asks her opinion, her reply will usually be a few seconds of silence, then a stuttering proclamation: "Both!"
Edited by klinneah