Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Emtalai Genesis - Write that Description smile.gif

~~~~

Aurora has always idolized her father, who she never met yet always dreamed of following in his footsteps. She painted an image from what she saw around her, created memories; his melodic voice humming a lullaby, him adjusting the bedding just right around her still egg, and him pointing out the constellation to her when she was just a hatchling. Stargazing is what she most associates with him, and will spend her days memorizing the night sky via books, only to go out late that evening and discuss it with the nebula dragons she lives with, claiming that she learnt everything she knew from her father. Although everyone knows that she never met her father, they will just nod and smile, pitying the lonely dragon before them. Aurora watches the night sky constantly, pretending to appreciate the stars, but secretly hoping that one day her father will fly out from its inky darkness.
Edited by Emeraldmay

Aurora Leo - Write that description! Suggestion: Does she have a special fondness for the stars, like her father?

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list. I would prefer to describe adult dragons, and any dragons sorted under "Song Hatchlings" or "Cuffs Rack" will not be described.

I have no dragons pending smile.gif

Keroessa spent most of her life on the island of Fiik, in a cave high in the cliffs, watching the waves beat against the glassy stones of the shore. It was a dreary life, being so close to the ocean, but her father was there, and she had no desire to leave the elderly purple alone with no one to care for him. Longing for freedom, though, she flew farther and farther over the rough waters surrounding the island, always spotting vague land masses on the horizon that never seemed to get any closer, and despaired that she would ever leave her island and meet any kindly souls. One day, though, when the wind felt mischievious and the sun shone with pity and gave her strength, she was blown farther east than west and farther south than north, and landed on a rocky outcropping worn smooth by the waves. From this rock, she could see a continent quite far off, an enormous vague shadow on the horizon. She rested a moment, flew, and never returned to Fiik, finding her home instead in the vast desert where she landed.
Edited by klinneah

Ioeides Keroessa - Write that description!

Something about her personality, maybe?

Strig'Lana, despite her appearance, it one of the quietest and most docile dragons on the scroll. As a vampire, her day is spent mostly napping, lounging, or otherwise quiet. Every night, once the sun has bled its last ray, she leaves. To hunt, possibly. Perhaps just to fly, shake off the daytime lethargy. The only dragon privy to Strig'Lana's flight is Antianeirai. Upon returning, at the same time every night. The diurnal dragons are all asleep at this point, save for a few adults, and a restless hatchling on one occasion.

Strig'Lana then promptly returns to her part of the cave, and the lone dragon makes sure all is in order. She is very close to Antianeirai, after she was kind to her as hatchlings, the Hellfire curled up next to the supposedly dead Strig'Lana, and keeping her company. It's a mystery to Keeper how a Vampire came to be so close to a dragon as well, fiery as a Hellfire, but it only makes it all the more endearing. The she-dragons are, in what may be unheard of, mates.

For the record homosexuality is found in many animals, it's not unheard of in non-humans. (I also ship them for reasons.)

Any of my named dragons except for the reds, or Akyyo, can be suggested. I have something in mind for the Seras, and Akkyo already has one.

Edited by Delira

Pennaeth Gemini - Write that description! Suggestion: How does he feel about his (admittedly messy) parentage? Does he feel like a noble, like the upper class in medieval Europe? Or does he feel ashamed, like there is something wrong with him?

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list. I would prefer to describe adult dragons, and any dragons sorted under "Song Hatchlings" or "Cuffs Rack" will not be described. I apologize for the hectic nature of my scroll's assortment, as you can see it is still undergoing renovations.

Ioeides Karoessa is pending.

Foriu was a sickly thing. After hatchling late, she struggled to keep up with the hatchlings her own age, as she was small and often ill. Mothers clucked and shook their heads, attributing her illnesses to her weak parentage. As she grew up, though, a slow and steady transformation took place, and she grew into a strong, healthy dame, beautiful as beautiful can be. She seems oblivious to the attention she gets, and she is perfectly willing to wait as long as she pleases for the right male to catch her eye.
Edited by klinneah

Ceri Foriu - Write that Description!!

Suggestion: Perhaps a description about... Valentines Day? xd.png I'm so bad at suggestions, sorry.. Edit: Just looked at her lineage and it's breathtaking. Perhaps she's frail and a lighter pink than the others due to her albino heritage. smile.gif

--

No dragon in EG's Cave knows much about Emtalai Genesis other than that she is the mother of the Genesis Lineage of dragons which is notoriously filled with inbreeding and fantastic stories. Up until a few years ago, no one even knew her name. She simply flies beside her mate, Terah Genesis, and says nothing as her family believes she should.

There is something strangely regal and eerie about her demeanor, and no one would ever insult her descendents in front of her for fear of her lashing out after all of her years of silence.

--

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. Emtalai Genesis, Titine, Breaking Glass, Antony, Baby Crystalite, and Ishiwa are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Highway to Hellfire - Write that description! What is this highway? Where does it come from? Can just anybody travel on this highway, or does one have to meet certain requirements? How does one get off the highway?

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list. I would prefer to describe adult dragons, and any dragons sorted under "Song Hatchlings" or "Cuffs Rack" will not be described. I apologize for the hectic nature of my scroll's assortment, as you can see it is still undergoing renovations.

Pending: Ioeides Karoessa, Ceri Foriu

Buried in shadows, very nearly lost to time, this dragon sleeps. None know his name. None know his purpose. None save he know whether he is even alive. Under what circumstances he might awaken, and what terrible catastrophes will be unleashed when he does, none can say.

What is known, however, is this: that in a certain part of the forest far from the clans, no trees or grasses sprout, and no animals venture; that the mothers keep their young far away from the place where this dragon is thought to sleep, for it is true that they would never come back alive; that in the dark of the night, sometimes a terrified shriek can be heard, and the forest is in dismay for weeks following; that old and fearsome stories tell of this dragon, who leeches the life around it and uses their power for its own; that secrets always have a cost; that this cost may one day be too great.

Edited by klinneah

Imenandi of Many Secrets Glas ~ Describe that dragon!

What are some of his many secrets? What does he keep them for? Blackmail? Favors? His own personal amusement? How did he get started?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Prise is a rather insecure dragon. She was destined to belong to a certain someone, a special someone. Someone who did not want her. Curled up inside her egg, she felt this dismissal, a cold wash of underserved dislike dousing her egg. She was unwanted and alone, worthless. It was Kanaye who stepped forward, wrapping her arms around the egg, bigger than she was, and whispering things such as "Now you are mine." and "I'm so happy you are here." that gave the hatching inside a tiny kernel of hope.

Now a full grown dragon, Prise is still unsure she deserves Kanaye's love so she tries to do little things for her, cleaning her cave, making her a mud pie, finding her the prettiest rock. Other than the cleaning fiasco, "Who moved my things!", Kanaye seems to appreciate these small gestures and, in turn, pets Prise and whispers encouraging things to her.

*Hugs Earth to Cheesie*

Edited by Kanaye

The Great Holly Surprise - Write that description!! Because every Holly should be described. xd.png

Suggestion: When I hear his name I think of him sneaking up on other dragons and surprising them by scaring them to death. But then he like gifts them something or something...

Every time I see you Kanaye, I go to your scroll and find the cheese I gave you and wiggle with joy xd.png

--

Up on Mount Hagsip, deep inside the caverns inundated with boiling lava, the Hellfire dragons of EG's Cave roam. This particular Hellfire, Highway to Hellfire, has been put in charge of keeping other dragons out of their territory. Due to his nasty personality basically written in his genes, he has absolutely no mercy when dealing with intruders. Several dragons, filled with temerity, have ventured into the Hellfire Caverns, but none have ever returned.

Usually, only the males venture out during the day or during crowded periods on the mountain since the females are the most ferocious of the bunch. Only the males such as Highway to Hellfire are able to bite their tongue and grouchily go about their business.

Highway to Hellfire has been chosen to lead all of the Hellfires in EG's Cave since he was born in a foreign land and raised with all of the leadership qualities the job requires. All of the Hellfires respect him and trust him to keep them and others safe.

--

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. Emtalai Genesis, Titine, Breaking Glass, Antony, Baby Crystalite, Highway to Hellfire, and Ishiwa are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Stenchess - Write that description! Does she like stinky things? Alternatively, does she simply not perceive stink in the same way others do? How does this affect her daily life?

~*~

Pending: Ioeides Karoessa, Ceri Foriu, Imenandi of Many Secrets Glas

Goldeen is the handsomest dragon there is, and he knows it all too well. He spends much of the day preening and cleaning, and the rest posturing for any ladydragons who happen by his stretch of beach. They mostly ignore him, though, with the few who do succumb to his charms being deemed crazy or ignorant. He can't fathom the reason.
Edited by klinneah

Visgoud Goldeen - Write that Description!!

Suggestion: I remember the Pokedex entry for Goldeen said something along the lines of it's kinda like a water dancer and they're always trying to show off their beautiful fins and stuff. Maybe your dragon is vain and likes to dance in the water. smile.gif

--

Stenchess is the supreme "princess" of EG's Cave's Turpentine dragons. Flaunting her stuff in the Kemkulapa Bog day in and day out, Stenchess seems to believe that she has the most appalling stench out of any dragon that resides there. She can be seen many times a day rolling in the bog attempting to offend even more dragons with her smell.

Stenchess believes that the bog she lives in possesses the most beautiful smell of anything else in the world- more than flowers, the forest after rain, and even the pleasurable scent of the Arsani dragons she's met several times. She frequently invites unsuspecting dragons to her home only to have them fly off immediately, unable to rid their scales with the stench for many days.

--

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. Emtalai Genesis, Breaking Glass, Antony, and Stenchess are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. smile.gif

Poledancer ~ Describe that... Chicken!

Suggestion: I got nothing, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

*hugs Earth to Cheesie more*

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/holidays.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick does not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

PENDING: The Great Holly Surprise

Swim is deathly afraid of water, whether it be the bathing pool in Kanaye's cave or a small brook in the middle of the forest. He even fears rain, refusing to go outside if there is a single cloud in the sky. No one is quite sure how he developed this fear but a few stories circulate around the cave, each one more outlandish than the next.
Edited by Kanaye

Help Me - I Can't Swim

I don't have a suggestion really, but this sounds like it could be a hysterically funny description. xd.png Even his children's names made me laugh.

--

Poledancer always knew she was different ever since she was a little chick. When she was a chick, she associated with all of the female dragon hatchlings; she played with Blunas, Soulpeaces, Silvers, and Sunsongs, admiring their beautiful shimmering scales and attempting to copy their elegant, fluid movements. Ever since her female dragon friends took flight, she came to the harsh realization that she cannot fly, and therefore cannot follow their movements.

Every day she attempts to learn how to be a beautiful and mystical creature by learning how to mimic the dragons' dances in the sky. She flaps her wings and attempts to make her feathers shimmer in the sunlight just like scales do. She even dreams of a male dragon taking notice of her.

Many of the dragons of EG's Cave have supported her in her efforts and have cheered her on every step of the way. A few dragons even provide protection for her since she doesn't quite realize how many dragons of the Cave want to have her for a meal.

(I was always scared to describe her because I was always worried if her name was inappropriate and she'd get killed.. but there's nothing promiscuous about this sweetie.)

--

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. Emtalai Genesis, Poledancer, Antony, and Stenchess are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. Aiming for 300 descriptions, and I'm only 15 away!!! biggrin.gif

What Did You Just Call Me

She sounds a bit standoffish, and possibly a bit of an angry person (dragon, meh)

---

I havent been on in a while.... X3 One of my gay dragons descriptions got mod rejected twice (not for the fact that he's gay), but hopefully Ive fixed it now.

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota and Ernest Yellowstone are described, Virtue Vinbred and Ryuu Stormfront are pending.

There are some others after that with descriptions, but they are being redone.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Amery Telnet- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Perhaps she likes to help work out arguments by serving as sort of a wall between fighting dragons who can talk to each other through her rather than at each other?

---

Evere has never had a true home. Even in Hawktalon's cave where she was raised from an egg she didn't feel like she belonged. No one wanted to know her for who she was, they only wanted to be close to the strange powers possessed by her breed. Yet she stayed, privately basking in the compliments she was too afraid to admit she enjoyed.

Finally it became too much. She wanted a real home with real friends who would like her for the dragon she was underneath the power. So she left with only the moon's glowing face to guide her and flew with her back to the cave until it disappeared on the horizon. Evere is still wandering alone, searching for a place to rest her weary wings once and for all; a place where she would be the equal of every dragon there. But despite her desire to leave Hawktalon's dragons, she still returns every so often, proclaiming herself their protector. Maybe she missed being complemented. Or maybe the human girl seems to be the one person who fails to judge her.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Fakor - Write that description! Surely he is a kind and loving mate to Margalith? How do they interact with each other?

Pending: Ceri Foriu, Visgoud Goldeen

Kavella, meek and mild, has never been one to speak her mind. Her upbringing was of the most prim and proper variety, her mate was arranged for her from a respectable family, and her life consists mostly of making sure her mate is pleased. He can be harsh at times, and though she has never liked being shouted at, she simply waits until he is finished breaking things and then she goes and does whatever it was he wanted in the first place. She is really quite comfortable in her life, simple though it be, and she truly does enjoy the occasional thunderstorm that comes along with her mate's temperament. Despite her mild-mannered nature, she knows her mate truly cares for her: she can ask for anything she wants, and he will trip over himself to get it for her, if she asks just right.
Edited by klinneah

Kavella Taviaalla - Write that description!!

I don't think I have a suggestion, but she does have a beautiful name.

--

What Did You Just Call Me is a rather confrontational dragon, yet she certainly has every right to be. Her unnamed mate spends nearly all of his free time picking on her by calling her humorous names though he means nothing by it. It has escalated to the point where he calls her names in public and even in front of her friends. She absolutely does not appreciate the vulgar and rude names that she is called, and also plans on refusing to reproduce with him.

Despite the abuse, however, What Did You Just Call Me never plans to leave her unnamed mate because she does have some left over feelings for him from long ago. Meanwhile all of the other dragons see her mate as vulgar, abusive, and rude and see her as grouchy, halfway miserable, and very much the victim.

--

290 of my dragons are described so please check first. What Did You Just Call Me, Coaletta, Morello, Asinselle Charcoal, Tatu-Tatu and Snape de Slytherin are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Cumberland Screamer

Prehaps he/she/it is really clumsy, and is always hurting itself, and whenever its hurt, screams till its hoarse?

---

Quite the Diplomat, Amery Telnet has acquired quite the reputation for being able to sort out disputes between arguing or even outright battling clanmates. She also has a knack for being around right when she is needed. Her last resort method of separating fighting dragons is to get between them, and create a miniature electrical storm as a rather painful barrier. Over time, she has developed a gossip network that allows her to judge when and where her services may be needed, and due to this always seems to know everything about everyone.

Her mate is Barak Thunderstruck, and although they have had many children, she is a rather useless mother, and always abandons her eggs after the novelty of them wares off.

Added the bit about the eggs cause Ive never kept one of her babies sleep.gif'

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota and Ernest Yellowstone are described, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront and Amery Telnet are pending.

---

@Klinneah: is that a baby pigeon in your avvie?

Lucas Nieve - Write that description!!!

--

Cumberland Screamer is one of the least loved dragons residing in Cumberland Lake. She has been known to float much too close to its salty surface, and fishermen constantly run her over, causing her to scream and carry on. Her screams are piercing and bring great guilt to these men, and every sailor or fisherman takes great care to look out for this ignorant and nearly invisible hatchling.

--

290 of my dragons are described so please check first. What Did You Just Call Me, Coaletta, Morello, Asinselle Charcoal, Tatu-Tatu, Cumberland Screamer, and Snape de Slytherin are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else.

Do the Creep - Describe that Dragon!

Does he creep around the cave, spying on other dragons? Is it a dance he likes to do, one he invented himself? Or is he just easily creeped out by anything and everything?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/holidays.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick does not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

PENDING: The Great Holly Surprise, Help Me - I Can't Swim

Kes loves cats. He has pictures of them, kindly given to him by Kanaye, hung up all around his cave. He was once given a cat, a calico named Daisy, by one of Kanaye's friends. Though Kanaye warned him not to let Daisy out of her cage, a rather large one, Kes felt sorry for Daisy. She meowed constantly and sounded so sad. One day, less than a month after she'd been given to him, he opened the cage, unsure of how to offer comfort without injuring her but willing to try all the same.

She darted out of the cage in a flash, to quick for Kes to follow, and has been lost ever since. Every once in a while, Kes swears he can hear her and so he hunts through the maze-like cave for hours, enlisting whoever he comes across. Most of the adult dragons ignore his pleas for help, shaking their heads and declaring it a lost cause, but the hatchies are usually willing to help, at least for as long as their attention spans allow.

Edited by Kanaye

Water Likes Cat

---

Lucas Naive is, well, naive. He can not grasp the concept that somebody would have an ulterior motive for doing something, and believes everything he is told. He is totally unable to lie, and can not grasp why one would want to. These quirks are usually harmless, but have occasionally gotten him into trouble.

When Last Vinbred, the mate of First Vinbred, decided to rebel from her mate's unusual ideas, she told Lucas that she loved him, and mated with him. When First found out he had his offspring hurl the pumpkin eggs out of the cave, and personally broke Lucas's wings so badly that he would never fly again. When Last went back to her mate, finally over her rebellion, Lucas's heart was more shattered than his wings could ever be, and he has spend all his time since hiding away from the world, happier to hide from reality with his ignorance than risk being hurt again.

I changed his name it fit the only idea I could come up with X3

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota and Ernest Yellowstone are described, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet and Lucas Naive are pending.

Ah and Un D'Hippo - Write that description! How do they communicate with each other? Perhaps one of them gets frustrated easily, while the other seems to be a bottomless font of patience.

~*~

Pending: Ceri Foriu, Visgoud Goldeen, Kavella Taviaalla.

@Zephyr_Drake: that's a chicken on my sister's head smile.gif

Like his mother, Spiritu has a talent for healing that few other dragons possess. Unlike his mother, however, who heals by encouraging the body to perform its own duties, Spiritu's abilities are truly supernatural. Even a warrior, battle-wounded and close to death, is in no danger when Spiritu heals. Among the most amazing things, however, is his ability to free angry spirits from the curse that binds them to their rotten corpse, and return them to the afterlife. Because of this, he often accompanies Occasionally on her journeys to zombie-infested areas, feeling more useful out on the battlefield than stuck in some cave curing bruises.
Edited by klinneah

Et Spiritu Sancti - Write that Description!!

Suggestion: Perhaps he has invented his own religion to explain his magical soul freeing powers. Gorgeous name btw.

--

Do the Creep always literally creeps out all of the dragons in EG's Cave. Creep never speaks, and always moves in an eerie, jerky kind of fashion. On dark, stormy nights many Bazara Villagers and dragons have seen this ominous looking dragon creeping around in the shadows. Hatchlings will never go anywhere near him due the fact all mother dragons advise against it since he is a very aggressive dragon.

In a private setting, Do the Creep is the leader of all Lurker dragons in EG's Cave. He leads each Lurker in ambush of prey on hunting days and has taken a very suitable mate.

--

290 of my dragons are described so please check first. What Did You Just Call Me, Coaletta, Morello, Asinselle Charcoal, Tatu-Tatu, Cumberland Screamer, Do the Creep, and Snape de Slytherin are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else.

L'amour- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: He has a beautiful lineage. How does he feel about this? Proud? Indifferent? Would he rather be a Caveborn? Are other dragons with messy lineages jealous?

---

Fakor was always impressed by Margalin's strength and determination, even as a hatchling. He would join in with her and the other hatchlings who aspired to be warriors; taking brutal beatings day after day just to watch her train, marveling at the graceful way she moved.

Margalin was never beautiful, especially after her horrible defeat that maimed her and scarred her forever. Her scales were too uneven and one of her horns broken from a rough fight as a hatchling, but to Fakor she was the most beautiful dragoness alive. She finally took him as a mate, but she rarely even acknowledges his presence since that fateful defeat. Her confidence and self-image was undermined so badly that she has been trying ever since despite her injury to become a warrior once more. Fakor has tried to help her feel better by voicing these compliments that he has truly felt since they met, but she fails to see his desire to help her and instead ignores him more often than not.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Feel free to pick the Soulpeace egg, just bare in mind I will let it grow up. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Fakor, Margalin

EDIT because my browser keeps reloading every time I go to another page. You know how annoying that is? /endpettyrant

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Xar'ia - Write that description! As usual, I tried to base a suggestion off the dragon's mate's description. Then I actually read Haelix's description. Ahahaha - hoo ha ha - ee hee hee - ahahahahaha. Oh that's good. *wipes eye*

~*~

Pending: Ceri Foriu, Visgoud Goldeen, Kavella Taviaalla, Et Spiritu Sancti, Zeravica Brasa

Orquasaw, probably the gentlest Spitfire any of the other Heimclann have met, loves nothing more than to walk alongside Ellufainne and help mind the various hatchlings that make their homes in the rocky desert borderlands. Often, stray sheep will wander near a group of hatchlings, and although he knows they are harmless, they frighten the younger hatchlings, so he chases off the wooly creatures with a mock-vicious snarl, making the sheep flee in terror and the hatchlings chitter in awe. He dotes on the orphans with a kind of fatherly love, and he is much beloved among them, even called "Pap" by some of the younger ones
Edited by klinneah