Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

BSL Kiuk Shepherd Orquasaw

Does he like/herd sheep?

---

Outwardly, Ah-Un is a very placid and laid back dragon, quite happy to do anything asked of him, and only showing apparent disinterest in anyone he does not like. But within their own heads, it can occasionally be a very different story. Ah, the left head, is both slightly more aggressive and motivated, while Un, the right head, quite lazy and difficult to get moving. This results in the overall placid personality, with Ah motivating Un to do things at all, and Un calming Ah down when he gets cranky. Although they mostly have similar opinions on most things, when they do argue it can last hours, with both heads just glaring at each other as they telepathically argue.

Their mate is Dolia and Belrix Unhill, and together they have several children, but during a bad patch in the relationship, when both Dolia and Belrix decided to kicked out Ah, and by association Un, they fathered a son with Yasashi and Nigami Yobun-Atama.

I started writing this three times, cause each time somthing happened that meant I had to get off the comp T-T

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota and Ernest Yellowstone are described, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive and Ah and Un D'Hippo are pending.

There are some others after that with descriptions, but they are being redone.

edit: stupid copy-paste, cut out half the description dry.gif

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Iruma Takahashi - Write that description! No suggestion today, sorry.

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list. I would prefer to describe adult dragons, and any dragons sorted under "Song Hatchlings" or "Cuffs Rack" will not be described. I apologize for the hectic nature of my scroll's assortment, as you can see it is still undergoing renovations.

Pending: Ceri Foriu, Visgoud Goldeen, Kavella Taviaalla, Et Spiritu Sancti, Zeravica Brasa, BSL Kiuk Shepherd Orquasaw

Qvade thoroughly enjoys dashing through the cragged canyons of his island home, sweeping amongst the broken rocks and steep dives that pockmark the walls and dancing against the rapids on the canyon floor. He often challenges his flock-mates to races, and on the few occasions his challenges are accepted, the glee of flying with his friends almost outweighs the rush of soaring headlong into danger. There is a reason he has few friends.
Edited by klinneah

Ruber Qvade ~ Describe that dragon!

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/holidays.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick does not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

PENDING: The Great Holly Surprise, Help Me - I Can't Swim, Water Likes Cat

Elicah Sunton - Write that description! I imagine he likes nothing more than to cuddle up on a cool autumn night, sipping a mug of tea.

~*~

Not describing cuffs/song hatchlings/unnamed dragons (although feel free to suggest a name!) Scroll undergoing renovations: I apologize for the hectic assortment.

Pending: Visgoud Goldeen, Kavella Taviaalla, Et Spiritu Sancti, Zeravica Brasa, BSL Kiuk Shepherd Orquasaw, Ruber Qvade, Toorik and Heimclann

Faith in Things Waited For - Write that description! Poor thing... he must be waiting for something.

~*~

Not describing frozen hatchies, everything else is fair game ^-^

Pending: I'm pretty sure I had one, but now I forget. So currently none.

Lord of All Dimensions Mega

---

No suggestions; sorry. Have fun with that.

---

All frozen hatchies and vamps are off limits; the rest are fine.

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

Raven and Crow Geminus - write that description! Just ordinary dragons, really, except - OOH SHINY!

~*~

Not describing cuffs/song hatchlings/unnamed dragons (although feel free to suggest a name!) Scroll undergoing renovations: I apologize for the hectic assortment.

No dragons currently pending

A Tree Named Benny- write that description! How can a dragon think he's a tree?

---

All frozen hatchies and vamps are off limits; the rest are fine. I kindly request you check if they have a description already before asking.

---

Dragons Pending:

Raven and Crow Geminus

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

That dragon is currently described!

Boron Regalis - Write that description!

~*~

Not describing cuffs/song hatchlings/unnamed dragons (although feel free to suggest a name!) Scroll undergoing renovations: I apologize for the hectic assortment. Please check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description.

No dragons currently pending

Medjekli has always longed for some semblance of identity, someone to be besides a member of the little community that has carved itself a place along a rocky coastline. Although the pack is perfectly happy there, she has always thought their cave-studded cliffside far too dull. One day, though, while exploring the crags, she found a brightly-colored flower, its roots gnarled and thick from gripping the rocks. She felt a bloom of joy in her heart, and every day returned to nurture it, with the help of her magic, until it blossomed into the largest and most beautiful flower she had ever seen. She collected its seed pods and sowed them on the rocks around her cave, eager to diminish the dullness of her cliffside home with their enduring beauty.
Edited by klinneah

Ceri Medjekli - Write that description!!

Perhaps she is your cave's florist of some sort??

---

L'amour is the most treasured and most famous dragon in all of EG's Cave. He, along with Iris Fantasy, lays at the very foot of EG's bed and accompanies her on all of her adventures. He has been referred to as the King of EG's Cave by many and due to his status, has taken several different mates. 

L'amour can be described as loving, tender, and also fun-loving. He adores taking young children of Bazara Village on rides through the sky and playing with all of the maturing hatchlings around the Cave. Dragons from not only around the cave but also from around the world flock to visit him and have a good time. He has made friends in every possible area- from Kemkulapa Bog to the Heal Sector.

His favorite time of year is Christmas, and he organizes all of the festivities with his other Christmas dragon friends helping out. He personally makes sure that every single dragon in the cave; big or small, ugly or beautiful, kind or vicious; receive the Christmas cheer that they all truly deserve.

This is kinda scary because I'm so uncertain about this description.. He's my second favorite dragon ever.

---

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. L'amour is pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else.

Eli Albus - write that description

---

LOOK AT MY SKILLS is a particularly obnoxious dragon who loves to break the rules and not listen to other people. As a result, she has been personally asked to leave the Arakiahoga Forest and has been  banned from all sparring. Regardless, she still pokes fun at everything and disobeys the clan leaders and others. EG has attempted to keep her in line with no avail. Some dragons hope that one day she will be able to follow the rules and listen to what other people tell her to do.

---

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. L'amour and LOOK AT MY SKILLS are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else.

@DayGloryNightGlory, sometimes people have certain requests that they make in the bottom. Please read them. sad.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Daytime Suffering- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Ah, what a sad name. Why is he suffering?

---

Xarri'a probably has the worst luck of any dragon in her clan. Despite her many talents she rarely succeeds at anything she does for one reason or another. A tournament might be cancelled due to a temperamental Grey; on the day of a big audition she oversleeps and misses it entirely; a story she had worked so hard on could be reduced to ashes by an elder dragon with a cough. Time and time again Xarri'a has tried to do well in the things she loves, and time and time again she fails either because of her own mistakes or because of some outside force she cannot control. Yet rarely does she let this stop her. Instead she meets these challenges head on and makes the best of them, using them as reasons to try harder.

But sometimes the words she uses to comfort herself each time, "you'll do better next time," seem like nothing more than a petty excuse. Sometimes it feels as though there have been too many next times. And sometimes it feels like that's all there ever will be.

She's actually been described for a while, but I also haven't had any dragons to describe in a while either.

@Klinn- Haha, thanks! That one was fun to write. smile.gif

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: None

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Kaiyla - Write that description!!

Wow what a gorgeous name... and I didn't have much of a choice to choose her. xd.png How many souls has she saved recently??

--

Despite seeming to become bright, cheery, and ready for anything during the morning hours of every day, Daytime Suffering most certainly does not like the morning. Being a Morning Cheer-Up Clan member, he would never dare to admit how much he despises the morning because of the strict expectations placed upon him every morning around six o'clock. He would certainly like nothing more than to sleep deep into the afternoon like the lucky Sunset Party Clan.

Regardless of his feelings, Daytime Suffering spreads joy around the cave in the sunrise hours, turning many of the grouchiest dragons of the cave into morning dragons.

--

Lots of my dragons are described so please check first. Masque of the Crimson Death, Maxima Inferna, and Daytime Suffering are pending. Would really like to get everything above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Lolsch of the Sun - Write that description! On a scale of one to Tony Stark, how arrogant is he?

~*~

Not describing cuffs/song hatchlings/unnamed dragons (although feel free to suggest a name!) Scroll undergoing renovations: I apologize for the hectic assortment. Please check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description.

These sisters, at first glance, appear nearly identical in their mannerisms and interests. While it is true they share many interests, Elena is more the craftsy one while Nonna prefers to read. They actually spend much of the day in total silence, each absorbed in her own activities, until Elena finishes a fleece rug and wants to show it off, or Nonna reads a particularly interesting passage and wants to share it.
Edited by klinneah

Elena and Nonna

How does her two heads differ in opinion?? (Elena has my name in itttt xd.png )

--

Lolsch of the Sun is to the desert as the cranky old man at the end of the block is to the village. He is that dragon who constantly nags the young hatchlings to get off of his "lawn" and to quit wasting their lives playing games. He believes in a strict order in his life, having brought logs all the way from Arakiahoga Forest to build his little shelter of wood in the blistering desert. During the day, he lays out in front of his house, basking in the sun's brilliant rays and protecting his territory from trespassers. During the night, he buries himself in the warm sand in his shelter alone, with no mate to keep him company.

Some dragons speculate that his aggression stems from his Red dragon mother, while others simply say he is grouchy because it is in his nature. Another theory is that he is so uptight because of his poor ability to find and collect gemstones as well as the other Sunstone dragons in EG's Cave. His collection happens to be quite scarce.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Lolsch of the Sun is pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. smile.gif (basically everything in the rainbow area).

Burnin' Down - Write that description! Is she completely the opposite of Burnin' Up, looking forward to the Summoning ritual every two weeks? Or does it annoy her even more than it does him?

Pending: Elena and Nonna

As soon as the weather takes a turn for the colder, Nauha begins her preparations. After eating meals that are disproportionately huge, making her bed comfortable, and dispensing with the treasure that she doesn't need, she crawls into her cave and goes to sleep.

In the forest on the southernmost tip of Koul, Christmas comes in the summer.

Koul is the southernmost continent in my lore, where the seasons are opposite those of the main continent smile.gif

Edited by klinneah

Cernunnos Nauha - Write that description!!

What does Christmas mean to her?? (god I love your names. They're gorgeous. Also ^you made that post at the exact same time as yesterday) xd.png

--

Burnin' Down, despite her volcanic nature, was a cool drink of water and a breath of fresh air to the summoning committee of EG's Cave. Her stubborn life mate, Burnin Up, had no intention of summoning up a Guardian of Nature because he was under the impression that the Ice and Thunder dragons felt that they were clearly better than he was with their summoning powers. However, when Burnin' Down arrived in the Cave, she quelled his moody temperament and convinced him to summon whole-heartedly. The minute he complied, the powerful EG's Killer appeared in the Cave as its protector.

Since then, Burnin' Down has been hailed as a hero of the Cave and received many special benefits. Free food is brought to her daily, and she has forged a close friendship with EG's Killer himself.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Lolsch of the Sun, Alimur, and Burnin' Down are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

Doruga - Write that description!

~*~

Pending: Elena and Nonna, Cernunnos Nauha

Inkling has long fostered a love of the fine arts, beginning from the moment he hatched and promptly fell into a bucket of white ink that somedragon was hauling down to a nearby village. He has never quite been able to remove some of it, nor the nickname
Edited by klinneah

Ban-Dearg Inkling- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Why is he called "Inkling"? Is he an artist who only works with ink? Is he an author? Or did he just have an unfortunate accident with some ink as a hatchling?

---

Kaiyla has always done her best to help others--- it gives her a terrible feeling to see a dragon lost and alone. But it gives her an even worse feeling of pure guilt when she finds those in need whom she cannot help. She blames her failure on herself, her inner voice belittling her with words of scorn: that if only she had moved quicker, reacted sooner, tried harder, she could have succeeded. No matter how many dragons she helps, no matter how many undead whose souls she frees, she will only remember her failures.

But somehow Kaiyla found a new strength inside of her when the weary Vampire Alithmir found her lair. He had been traveling every inch of the realm in search of a fabled potion that could cleanse his body of the Vampire's poison and bring him back to life. His was a lost cause, but somehow his stubborn doggedness and refusal to give up filled her with a newfound determination, allowing her to finally let go of past mistakes and instead focus on the untamed challenges ahead.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: None

@Earth Gurl- Thank you! Probably the most normal name on my scroll.

Miora - Write that description!! (Idk if you've already described her. Otherwise... there's nothing to describe!! You're on the ball. xd.png )

---

Doruga is the exact mirror of his absolute best friend Agurod. He and she enjoy finishing each others' sentences, flying around EG's Cave playing pranks, and confusing the other dragons about their true relationship. Despite popular belief, Doruga and Agurod are the farthest thing from mates; they are more like siblings. In fact, Doruga's true mate is Gift of Glory, the lovely silver dragon from Arakiahoga Forest. Doruga has been madly in love with Glory ever since she made her presence in the Cave official. Despite not feeling as if Doruga is her mate, Agurod feels some jealousy over the time not spent together when he spends it with Glory. She almost wishes they had never met even though she would never want Doruga to be unhappy.

Doruga is a playful and lighthearted dragon who enjoys playing pranks on dragons residing on Mount Hagsip. The Neelix Desert's and Hagsip's residents have always had a rivalry, and Doruga makes a point in continuing that legacy.

---

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Doruga is pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

Autumn Quiasa - Write that description! Is she lonely? If so, why?

~*~

Pending: Cernunnos Nauha, Ban-Dearg Inkling

"Reytr," as he prefers to be called, is one of the loneliest dragons on the continent. Part of no clan, with no mate and few friends, he makes his home in a cave on a high mountain peak, with only his impressive hoard for company. Nowadays he only drags himself out of bed to hunt, and only when he is quite hungry. Even his gold and jewels fail to spark much interest in him anymore.
Edited by klinneah

Pretium Reyajiv Duteros - Write that description!!

--

Ever since her loving mate, Innocent GW, became a delinquent with Anarchy's Rebels, Autumn Quiasa has trouble forming emotional attachments to other dragons. She sits at home in the Arakiahoga forest, wishing that her once-good mate would come home to her once more. She has debated becoming a bad dragon herself but has come to the conclusion that she's too good-hearted of a being to do so.

Day after day, dragons from her family and her old dragon friends visit to try and console her with no avail. She does not trust them, lest they become the bad influence that GW did.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Doruga, Miss Speckles, and Autumn Quiasa are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

Seeker of my Heart- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he helps dragons with broken hearts by leading them to someone new?

---

Miora always loved her father, the one piece of family she had left among the scattered remains of her clan. But as her mother's lifeblood ran into the soil, something hardened in his gaze. He became convinced that love was nothing but weakness and any dragon who showed the slightest bit of compassion was a coward. He pushed everyone away from him, except his daughter whom he'd sworn to protect.

Miora tried to understand him, always standing beside him even when his scorns made her feel worthless. She knew he never meant it; that it was only his way of healing. But as days blurred into years and her father's bitterness failed to melt away with winter's frozen touch, she realized that it was hopeless. She tore into the wilderness, not stopping until the sun's warmth caught her. She retreated to the darkness of an endless labyrinth of tunnels, seeking in the shadows the comfort she never found from her own kin, never knowing how far her father had gone to find her once more.

Her dad's code is "n1Sux." I just had to incorporate that somehow.

---

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Sylirax, Kublai Kahn, Miora

Aselien - Write that description!!

--

Following his mentor's, Charlemagne King of Hearts', influence, Seeker of My Heart has put all of his affections toward the ultimate prize: EG herself. Though he chooses her not for a mate, he still regards her as the most important female in his life. He wishes nothing more than to be the most important dragon in EG's Cave. Each day he thrives to make it into the Master's Estate to sleep at the foot of her bed like Iris Fantasy and L'amour. His dreams are not in vain, however, because EG certainly knows his name and is extremely flattered by his adoration.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Doruga, Miss Speckles, Autumn Quiasa, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).