Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Little Throat- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Aww, what a cute name. How does she get her name? Maybe she has dreams of one day being big and strong, but has a tiny little, adorable squeak instead of a roar?

---

Lulien never really outgrew his childish naivety, as though he failed to mature within. He makes hapless mistakes only a hatchling could make, often stumbling around like he was just hatched. His stupidity and awkwardness can only be attributed to his ignorance and might be forgiven if he weren't so gullible. While most dragons outgrow the silly yet fantastic tales of chivalry and adventure that fill most hatchlings' minds once their wings force themselves into the open, Lulien still listens with wide eyes, believing every word. He takes every legend, every myth, and even every rumor to be the absolute truth. In his innocence, many use this to tease him, telling him the strangest tale, knowing quite well that he'll believe it, just to make him look like an idiot. Unfortunately, he also believes that no dragon can be insincere or even lie, so he never realizes that he's been duped.

I renamed him, just FYI.

---

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Azkaor, Ellenique, Kublai Kahn, Lulien, Miora, Raska, Sylirax

Aroc - Write that Description!!

Normally I don't choose the first dragon I see, but his name was awesome. He sounds super macho. Does he have an inflated ego??

--

Little Throat remains to this day one of the dearest Speckle-Throat dragons in EG's Cave. All of the elders baby her quite often because of her unbearable cuteness. Instead of the budding roar that many of the other hatchling's possess, her throat is so incredibly small that the most she can utter is a high-pitched squeak that causes all the other dragons to giggle.

Despite the attention it brings her, she would much rather have a normal voice than her own. Due to this, she resorts to only using telepathy to get her point across. However, much to her dismay, many of the other hatchlings sneak up on her and scare her, just so that she can emit her silly squeak once more.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Doruga, Miss Speckles, Autumn Quiasa, Over-Stepping, Dancing Azure Glow, 666 Red Eye Glow, Christian Inferno, Little Throat, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

Egyptian Current- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she lives in a desert stream that used to be full of water but is now more mud than anything? And she's made it her life's goal to find out where the water went?

---

Aroc believes that he is simply the best Seragamma in Sinskaald Rift, the volcanic plains in which he makes his home. He sees himself as the strongest predator, the fastest flyer, and of course the best looking. He is also the only Seragamma in that part of the Rift; they are not known for their community. But his mind was always rather slow, and he believes that all other Seragammas stay away because they are afraid of his "awesome powers," a thought that keeps him from feeling lonely.

Too short. Couldn't think of anything else. Meh.

---

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Talliden, Tutsi, Aroc, Azkaor, Ellenique, Kublai Kahn, Lulien, Raska, Miora, Sylirax, Laminel

Hielined - Write that description!

Exactly how vicious is he??

--

Egyptian Current constantly looks back to the time, centuries ago, when a branch of the Cumberland River flowed joyously through a section of the Neelix Desert, creating a beautiful shimmering oasis that this dragon called her home. The dragon life was abundant, and many desert creatures flocked to its waters for cooling drink.

However, this was too long ago for many of the newer dragons to recall, and the oasis has dried up over time. 200 years ago, water levels dropped, and all of the life flowed away. To this day, there is only a tiny pond fueled by some strange and murky groundwater in which this dragon still resides. She refuses to find her home anywhere else. Day in and day out, Egyptian Current remains in the pathetic pond awaiting the glory days of the oasis to return.

Thanks for the prompt! I feel you on the writers block. I've been forcing out descriptions for my frozen hatchlings. At this point I don't even care about length anymore.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Nina Salvadora, Crimson Firecracker, My Bubbie, Lily Girl, Baby Speckles, Bite and Kick, Egyptian Current, Doruga, Miss Speckles, Autumn Quiasa, Over-Stepping, Dancing Azure Glow, 666 Red Eye Glow, Christian Inferno, Little Throat, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

My list is getting long holy smokes. blink.giflaugh.gif

Justin is Awesome- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Who is Justin? A relative of the hatchling? A friend? Someone he admires? And why is Justin awesome?

---

There was a time when no mane of flame burned along Hielined's neck and his thoughts were unclouded by anger. A time when his claws were driven to protect more than himself. A time when he was bound by the bonds of friendship. But the dragon he concidered to be his friend declared they were nothing more than allies, that their relationship would only exist so long as it was useful to both dragons. The realization that Hielined had only imagined the feeling of trust, building up the "friendship" in his mind left him feeling betrayed by his friend. Flames of anger and rage lept along his body once more as his friend became his enemy and fled in terror. He tells himself that he never cared and that he prefers being alone, never admitting how much this betrayal hurt.

Why is it, that whenever I have the inspiration to write a halfway decent description, it's always dark and depressing?

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Kublai Kahn, Marzissa, Laminel, Hielined, Talliden, Tutsi, Aroc, Lulien, Raska, Miora, Sylirax, Ellenique, Azkaor

My list is getting long too... O.o

Sacath

Man I had a whole suggestion thought out for Marzissa then I was like.. crap. Umm blah. /gots nothing

I'm pretty useless. xd.png

--

"Justin is awesome," this little hatchling cries day in and day out. For some reason in the middle of his conversations, this little hatchling, nicknamed Justin, cries out this statement. The peculiar part about this statement is that none of the dragons nor humans he exclaims this to know whom this mysterious "Justin" is. Some of the other dragons have come to the conclusion that this hatchling with stunted growth has gone insane and that "Justin" is his imaginary friend of some sort. Others believe that it is a real hatchling or dragon who perished or moved away, and he is too depressed to clarify who Justin is or was. Despite the truth, Justin is Awesome is a very strange dragon indeed.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Nina Salvadora, Crimson Firecracker, My Bubbie, Lily Girl, Baby Speckles, Bite and Kick, Egyptian Current, Doruga, Miss Speckles, Justin is Awesome, Autumn Quiasa, Over-Stepping, Dancing Azure Glow, 666 Red Eye Glow, Christian Inferno, Little Throat, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

It's probably because Sock's on hiatus for a bit. She's the description approval whisperer after all~ xd.png

April Come He Will- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: His name sounds like something Yoda would say... xd.png Maybe he loves spring so much that he becomes depressed during all other seasons and spends most of the year waiting for the month of April? Alternatively, maybe April was a friend who left him with the promise to return and even though that was forever ago he still insists that April will come back?

Hehe, that's okay. The only reason I'm as full of suggestions as I am is because your names give me hints. Mine are just gibberish.

---

White against the cloudless sky, the gulls soar in lazy circles over white-capped waves, their iconic cries echoing in the endless expanse of water. With them drifts a dragon, black-tipped wings sweeping to match her flock's movements. Several fold their wings and drop towards the waves, talons extended for the shimmering fish that swim beneath. She follows, letting out a cry of sheer joy. Sacath has always felt more at home among the shrewd sea birds who make their nests in the cliffs and crags along the rocky shore than with her own kind. In her clan she was suppressed and inferior. But the gulls live in constant struggle for survival; there is little thought to superficial qualities such as lineage and appearance. Out here in the wild, with the sun at her back and her flock beside her, she is free.

It was supposed to be about a dragon who would eat anything, like a seagull. My descriptions are always so far away from the prompt it's not even funny...

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Sacath and Aroc down.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Lovoreal - Write that Description!

Man, idk, is he really loving??

--

April Come He Will is the most understanding of the Seasonal dragons in EG's Cave. With each passing of spring, this dragon, nicknamed April, will simply watch it fade away without so much as a grimace. Since the other spring Seasonals weep and mourn, this dragon has been asked why he is so nonchalant about it. He replies, "April, come he will, May shall stay, and June will change her tune into summer; that is how it has always been, and spring shall come again next year." Many of the dragons in the cave appreciate April's wisdom, and other Seasonals seek to follow his example.

I'm really loving your comments on my descriptions in the review thing. xd.png

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Nina Salvadora, Crimson Firecracker, My Bubbie, Lily Girl, Baby Speckles, Bite and Kick, Egyptian Current, Doruga, Miss Speckles, Justin is Awesome, Autumn Quiasa, Over-Stepping, Dancing Azure Glow, 666 Red Eye Glow, Christian Inferno, Little Throat, April Come He Will, Blazing Copper, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

If this list gets any longer I'm probably going to have to stop posting but I'm in such a description kick.

Like the Moon Stars and Sun- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: In what way is he like the moon, stars, and sun? Is he always bright and cheerful, with a sunny disposition? Does he always shed light on dark situations? Or is he just fond of similes?

---

Lovoreal has always had a difficult time with words and anything concerning them, especially language. He could never completely wrap his mind around the various rules and exceptions and the examples that make it all fall into place in most dragons' heads only served to confuse him further. When the frustration of being unable to understand something that should have been so simple became too much, he would often retreat to another world: one full of numbers and equations. What he lacked in language Lovoreal more than makes up for in mathematics; so much so that he often thinks and even communicates in strings of number sentences. His differences and inability to speak normally have made him story of a social outsider, but this is fine with him. He is a very loving, albeit slightly naive, dragon and treats every dragon with kindness, despite their spitefulness. Though he probably would respond quite differently if he could understand their insults.

You are quite welcome, EG! I love seeing your descrips in the queue wink.gif

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Rafias and Arik, Lovoreal, Maverlynne, Silias, Kilry

Camiell - Write that description!!

This is a shot in the dark because I don't know if you've described her recently. I have a friend named Camille and she's very sweet, but she can be overly-rough during frisbee at swim practice because she grew up with brothers. Maybe that gives you inspiration idk. xd.png

--

This tiny hatchling with stunted growth has been considered a kind of a guru or enlightened young dragon- who is even older than many of the full grown adult dragons of the cave. For hundreds of years, he has been residing in the most massive tree in the Arakiahoga Forest, called Ifju, with his sister. The both of them have been called the "Karma Siblings" because of their constant teachings of doing good deeds every day or else one shall be punished. The two dragons seem to have no other emotion other than a perfect contentedness. They are always found singing inspirational lyrics such as, "May we all shine on like the moon, stars, and sun."

The two Bright-Breasted Wyvern hatchlings are an inspiration to all that reside in the forest.

Oh look another dragon the same as the one before.

--

Over 300 of my dragons are described so please check first. Nina Salvadora, Crimson Firecracker, My Bubbie, Lily Girl, Baby Speckles, Bite and Kick, Egyptian Current, Doruga, Miss Speckles, Justin is Awesome, Autumn Quiasa, Over-Stepping, Dancing Azure Glow, 666 Red Eye Glow, Christian Inferno, Little Throat, April Come He Will, Blazing Copper, Magnificent Copper, Jaryd, Penny Layne, Rojoro, Eppy, Like the Moon Stars and Sun, and Seeker of My Heart are pending. Would really like to get everything below Iris Fantasy and above This Name Will Get Me Banned described before anything else. (basically everything in the rainbow area).

I wish some of these would get accepted. I've emailed mods before, but nothing ever got accepted (Until Sock went on a approving spree), and I don't like to be a bother. unsure.gif

STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he's flamboyant and over the top with everything he says and does?

---

Katyn is a good friend to many and beloved among his clan for the happiness he brings in his small acts of kindness and generosity. Yet he fails to understand why helping some dragon without being asked or giving a gift randomly, no matter how worthless, in attempt to lift fallen spirits mean so much. He believes that his good deeds are too small to take much notice, and thinks of himself as selfish for not doing more for others. To him, his random deeds are nothing more than common courtesy, expected by all members of society.

I already had an idea for him, I just needed a new name because Camiell didn't sound... IDK. I feel like I should have written more.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described and Katyn down are pending. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Just PM an active mod. I know Ruby is always willing to run through pending descriptions if your cue is getting on the long side.

Vasiran - Describe that dragon!

Although I'm terrible at suggestions, his name constantly makes me think that the dragon is a poet or a musician, for some odd reason...

-------

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragon that has a currently pending description is DragonInfoCards.

I'm also open to suggestions.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

TheClocksOfGier- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: What are these clocks? Do they tell when something is going to happen, like an attack by some dragon clan or maybe the end of the world? Or do they work at all?

---

Vasrian was once the dragon of a human girl who was known for her love of socks and her skills for writing. She had many friends who helped her with her job of critiquing others' writing. Vasrian longed to be part of their group, but he could never fully understand the complex set of rules of the language and often ended up going with what sounded good to him but was often incorrect grammatically. His determination to be helpful often irritated the humans, whose patience was already stretched thin by authors who grew outraged when their faults were pointed out, and he was often sent away. He never understood why they didn't appreciate his help, and thought that their anger was directed at him rather the mess he unintentionally made. But his owner always seemed to have patience to spare with him, and when she disappeared he was heartbroken that his one friend had left him. But a new purpose lends power to his step as he wanders through the countryside- finding any trace of his owner.

Me and the other reviewers of #descripdoom were writing descriptions about Sock. I was gonna write something happier, but I was fresh out of happy ideas. Meh.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described, and Katyn down are pending. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Verdagris - Describe that Dragon!

Suggestion: This dragon kind of sounds like she would be a fighter (or a mama bear towards hatchlings), for some bizarre reason.

----

TheClocksOfGier is an interesting dragon. She is often considered to be a fortune teller by many because of how she could randomly predict what might happen to the person she comes in contact with or what might've happened to a person that has vanished once she touches a possession the person holds dear. Clocks is fairly rarely wrong with her predictions, though they're rare as-is. To indicate the vision of the future or other random points of the past she starts with an inquiry starting with any variant of "by chance, does the person..." Many people have tried to gather towards her and pressure her into telling their future, only to be chased away by an incredibly annoyed House Thorne dragon.

Slightly based off the idea of some dragons using visions of time to their advantage. Also added a minor cameo to House Thorne, a tribute clan for Valenth (of which is where Clocks got her name from (theme song for a character)) for the fun of it.

-----

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have currently pending descriptions are DragonInfoCards and TheClocksOfGier.

Web of the Rogues-Describe that Dragon!

-----

Some of my dragons have descriptions, so please check them before you want one to be described please. Some of them have a little war going on between The Would Be Shimmer and the shimmerscales.

-----------

We Dig Giant Robots is a rather sun loving vampire for a creature of the night. She may not be able to step onto into the sunlight, she loves to see how everything is brighter and better than how they look in the dark. She saw a giant playing with stupid looking toy watch she called a robot. She doesn't know why she called it thay, she just did and now she finds it amusing about giants palying with robot toys.

Open for suggestions for this one

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

We Dig Giant Robots - Describe that Dragon!

----

Web of the Rogues is a rather brash and arrogant dragon. Much like the rest of the Rogues pack that she resides with, she is the one to challenge any passersby (dragon, human, or any other creature in her line of sight)to an extreme race which involves not only speed, but endurance and power as well. Though the pack often are respectable to those who have bested them in the challenge, Web (as well as Wave) is one of a few who would actively cheat and downplay the pack's opponents every chance she gets, much to the annoyance to many. It should also be said that they believe in the ancient area known as the floating gardens of Babylon and are convinced that they were descendants of the residents of that area.

Heh, used origin of her name (mistranslation of Wave's name in Sonic Riders' initial translations) to write this one.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have currently pending descriptions are DragonInfoCards, Web of the Rogues, and TheClocksOfGier.

EBA Agent J- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: What is the EBA? What is his roll as agent? Is J his real name or just a code?

---

Verdagris is somewhat of an enigma, a familiar yet unknown face that is a constant mystery. One day she simply appeared at Hawktalon's cave, slipping among the dragons that dwelled there as though she'd been born there. With a friendly smile and eerily familiar tone that left everyone racking their brains for some memory of this dragon, she was welcomed with open arms and immediately fitting in. Those who questioned her sudden appearance and unknown background soon fell silent as she proved to be a valuable addition with the exceptional prowess in hunting all Coppers possess and her patience with the hatchlings. Then, as suddenly as she'd appeared she left without a trace, leaving an empty hole that hadn't even been noticed before her arrival. There where even those who went searching for the secretive dragon, but they returned empty-pawed. Since then Verdagris has come back, multiple times, always to vanish several days later without a trace and leaving many to ponder her motives.

I don't even know where that came from. I just started typing. O.o

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described, and Katyn down are pending. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Brennia down

Sylloth and Khen - Write that description! How much do they agree upon things? Are they so disagreeable that both heads are never awake at the same time? derp

Dworellan - Write that description! How did she and Norduil meet? What is her favorite food? Where does she live and why? What is her favorite time of day/night and why? Pick any or all C:

~*~

Not describing cuffs/song hatchlings/unnamed dragons (although feel free to suggest a name!) Scroll undergoing renovations: I apologize for the hectic assortment. Please check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description.

Pending: Cernunnos Nauha, Ban-Dearg Inkling, Pretium Reyajiv Duteros, Saoirs, others(?)

Edited by klinneah

*poofs into the thread* Hi guys! Anyway, the dragon I want klinneah to describe is Hope of Things Not Seen; her name is intriguing and her counterpart Faith in Things Waited For already has great description laugh.gif

Many of my dragon's names are references to characters/songs BTW. All the dragons between A Thousand-Year Solo and Vocaloids Are Awesome are already described, plus a few others, so please check first.

I Wrapped it Up and Sent It- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Now you've got me singing that song. Maybe he has a love for wrapping things and likes to put and embellishing touch on just about everything from rocks to pieces of a dragon's hoard. He isn't too bright.

---

Twilight hides her,

wraps her in its mysterious shroud.

Stars flicker and colors fade,

blending into nothingness.

"Take me with you,

make me disappear,"

whispers drift from nothingness.

Time slows, even stops.

But she's still there.

She will always be here

cowering behind the memories of failures long forgotten.

"Twilight hide me,

lead me away from this land of desolation,"

a lonely heart begs,

"Show me dreams

Show me hopes

Show me something real."

She is still stained

with blood from battles long lost,

still bleeding from wounds that never healed.

"Lend me your knowledge,

teach me your secrets.

Help me be more

than what I am."

The words are always the same,

"Hide me, Twilight, and let me become the hero

I am meant to be."

But the prayer is never answered.

A poem. Because poems.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Brennia down, Dworellan.

Apollionus - Describe that dragon! With such a noble name, breed, and lineage, does he live up to expectations with a proud attitude and impeccable behaviour or does he rebel against the Gold Dragon stereotype?

---

I Wrapped It Up And Sent It, as his name suggests, is totally obsessed with wrapping things up and decorating things - even when it isn't Christmas. He has an Arsani-like habit of giving other dragons presents at all times of the year, and although these gifts are often just twigs or pebbles they are always beautifully wrapped in grass, bark or moss. The branches of trees around his cave are usually strewn with brightly-coloured paper and feathers, and Wrapped even attempts to 'decorate' the caves of other dragons, although he usually ends up annoying the occupants. At Christmas, however, he and the other Christmas Dragons work together to cover everything in the vicinity of the Cave with beautiful strips of metal foil, baubles and tinsel, and even the grumpiest of dragons appreciate their handiwork.

Far from my best work, but I hope you like it laugh.gif

Xx Herobrine xX Noticed him in the Description comments section.... I fail. -__-

Song of Unhealing- Describe that Dragon!

Hoo, boy. I know this one's related to a certain creepypasta, but, I wonder what exactly is some interesting traits of this dragon. The song itself is rather unnerving, but, at the same time, somewhat hypnotic and calming. I wonder if he is also able to summon a deity called BEN or if interacting with said deity would cause unimaginable chaos to ensue, for some bizarre reason.

----

A laid-back and usually even-tempered dragon, J is one of a few dragons that make up the Elite Beat Clan (often shortened to the EBA Clan). The EBA Clan is one of few known clans that help out people through using music to encourage them. J is somewhat an "intermediate" agent in the clan, often helping out whenever he is needed and when jobs are either too tough for Spin to handle or if Chieftain or the Divas (the females of the clan go by this term) are too busy to take on the task. Besides the fact that he's a fairly good dancer, not very much is known about him by most people. It is unclear if his actual name is J or if it is an alias he uses. However, that remains a secret between him, the EBA Clan, and Kim, and they probably won't be telling anyone anytime soon.

Had to guess about this one whilist trying to keep it somewhat linked with Kahn's description and to the Elite Beat Agents (kind of lack, to be honest here) cannon.

----

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have currently pending descriptions are DragonInfoCards, Corn of the GGs, NT 3000, Web of the Rogues, EBA Agent J, DynamiteRaveCuffs, PoseidonCuffs and TheClocksOfGier.

GoldenRhino - Describe that dragon! How did he earn his name? What are his opinions on rhinos, and does he mind when other dragons call him 'rhino'? Does he even know what rhinos are, and is he determined to find a rhino so that he can see what they look like?

---

Song of Unhealing is one of the stranger and more unnerving dragons in the Cave. His name comes from the beautiful and oddly hypnotic melody which he hums almost incessantly, a song without words. Strange things happen when Unhealing is around; birds fall dead from trees, distorted laughter can be heard on the wind and dragons who irritate or obstruct him seem to suffer from terrible bad luck. The White Dragons report that their patients always seem to get worse when he is in the vicinity, and it is rumoured that he once caused a dragon who was pestering him to burst into flames. If anyone asks Unhealing about these occurrences, he will tell them the tale of a hatchling called Ben who drowned and whose tormented spirit can be summoned by the song that he hums. No-one has ever been brave enough to try humming the song themselves, however, so whether anyone else could summon the spirit - if it exists outside of Unhealing's imagination - is unknown.

Voila! I've already written descriptions for Xx Herobrine xX and BRVR, so the reviewers are probably worried about my sanity now xd.png

My Ancestors Have Awesome Names- Describe that Dragon!

I get the feeling he's either bragging or lamenting about how his ancestors have awesome names.

---

A silent but deadly type of dragon, GoldenRhino was once part of a clan of assassins that shared the same name as he. That was, until a plan gone awry caused the majority of the clan to be killed, thus disbanding the clan entirely. Before he wound up in Kim's care, Rhino often traveled and had gotten into many fights against highly territorial dragons and his former enemies while he was in the assassin clan. He did find a trick to get them off his back, however. By using his experience as an assassin and use of magic to his advantage, he was able to slip in with various rhino herds and was often confused for an actual rhino with a very rare color mutation. It worked up until one day, when he had became mortally wounded by a very large black dragon. Severely wounded, he was barely able to drag himself to a nearby cave, where Immortal found him and went to find Kim and some of the White dragons for help. Rhino has resided with them ever since.

Tried giving him a backstory somewhat relating to both his name and the group that inspired his name (the Golden Rhinos from Jet Set Radio). Whoo, probably one of my longest-written descriptions yet.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragon that has a description pending is GoldenRhino.

GraceAndGlory - Describe that dragon! Her name seems unusual for a Hellfire Wyvern, who are not known for possessing grace and are seldom glorified. Did she perform some great deed in the past?

(Your GoldenRhino description was brilliant, it made me smile biggrin.gif )

---

My Ancestors Have Awesome Names is a Grey Dragon with something of an inferiority complex. When his owner first hatched him, she couldn't think of a name for him until she saw that the dragons in his lineage had names which she thought were awesome - so she called him 'My Ancestors Have Awesome Names'. Although he is proud of the fact that his ancestors bear such noble monikers as Thor and Susanoo, Names cannot help but be more than a little jealous of them. After all, his own name isn't really very awesome at all. This has lead him to ponder on whether his rather embarrassing name was given to him because he was not worthy of a good one, or simply because he has a lazy owner. Whatever the outcome of his musings, he usually ends up conjuring a storm and soaking some unfortunate dragons to amuse himself.

I feel guilty for calling him that now unsure.gif

Edited by dracopenguin