Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Beatles Only Need Is Love - Describe that Dragon!

Sadly, I can't think of any good suggestions for this one... Although, part of her name sounds like a pun off a song (even though she's named after a song (songception!)).

---

A wyvern of calm and somewhat mournful demeanor, Grace and Glory (often either shortened to Grace or to Glory) was orphaned as a hatchling when her parents were killed by a human they once trusted. Luckily, a peculiar Black Dragon of few words managed to save her before she was killed. However, the dragon disappeared soon afterwards and Grace wound up being cared for by a wandering clan of White Dragons. It wasn't until she was a young adult that she narrowly lost her second family when a large clan of even more vicious Hellfires attacked the village they were staying at. Not wanting to be all alone again, she stopped the dragons by calling out to them using a haunting, mournful song. Somehow, the dragons halted briefly, buying enough time for everyone else to escape. The other clan was angry about this and savagely attacked Grace. She barely managed to get away, and found herself wandering into a large cave, where she met a Black dragon like the one who saved her years ago, Zero Beat.

Here we go. I tried to reference the song that she was named after in here, and added in another interesting backstory. Had only 1 character left over after writing hers... xd.png

Also, thanks, dracopenguin. ^^

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are GoldenRhino, GraceAndGlory, Pushboardin' Dorkface, and Pushboarder vonFlare.

I'm also open to suggestions.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

EonTheWise - Describe that dragon! Why is he wise, and what is he wise about? Does he have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Christmas stories? tongue.gif

-----

Like her owner's other Arsani dragon, CAN'T FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK, Beatles' Only Need Is Love is something of an oddball. When not giving other dragons presents, she keeps pet beetles. She lavishes a great deal of care and attention on these tiny creatures, spending a considerable amount of time feeding them and polishing their shells, and often comes to blows with the Striped Dragons who enjoy eating beetles. Out of all her beetles, Beatles' favourites are four specimens which she has named George, John, Paul and Ringo; she claims that 'all they need is love' and that these humble insects are destined for great things. Most of the dragons have accepted her strange habits; after all, Beatles' love for beetles seems quite normal when she is compared to a certain cuttlefish-obsessed Flamingo Wyvern.

...I couldn't resist the reference cool.gif

(BTW, I added the apostrophe to her name because it was annoying me that it wasn't there)

Proud Huntress Of Darkest Night Describe that dragon!

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/holidays.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick does not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

One Six Oh - Its a Cheesie Show - Describe that Dragon!

---

Much as his name implies, Eon is a wise dragon despite his age. This might have stemmed from his past, when he was abandoned by his original parents at an early age and was forced to fend for himself. Though he has a vast knowledge, he tends to prefer studying tales of the holiday he was born on. So far, he's collected over several thousand stories from around the world. He also does have an interest in the music of that particular time, and has accumulated a large amount of music regarding that holiday - even more than all the descriptions of dragons encountered by Pirate, Cards, and Kim and Rapid 99's tales of travels in the grand archives combined.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are EonTheWise, GoldenRhino, GraceAndGlory, Pushboardin' Dorkface, and Pushboarder vonFlare.

Poison Jam - Describe that dragon! I'm guessing that you mean jam as in music rather than the sweet preservative that Americans call 'jelly', but I'm still intrigued by his name...

------

Proud Huntress Of Darkest Night is a purebred Alternative Black and the mate of Demon of Black Marrow and Bone. As her name suggests, she is very proud of her lineage and her rarity, considering herself far superior to the ordinary Black Dragons in the Cave. Although she chose her Black Marrow mate mostly because he, like her, is purebred, the pair have produced many children together and she is probably a lot more fond of him than she would care to let on. Only one of her offspring has remained in her Cave, her son Black Marrow Griffon Vulture, and he tends to avoid his mother because he sees her as too proud and snooty. But Huntress doesn't care for him; she spends most of her time either alone or with her fellow Alternative Black Dragons, Hateful Wonderland and Dr Realist. In her eyes, the night should belong to her kind alone, and she wishes that she was powerful enough to conquer the other nocturnal dragons and force them into submission.

Voila!

Cynthia Dreadweep - Describe that Dragon!

... And this one just happens to remind me of the song version of "Rugrats Theory". *shudders*

---

A dragon of extreme brawn but not a whole lot of brain, Poison Jam was once part of a rudie clan that shared his name. He got his name one day when his parents noticed him jamming out with a few poisonous sea-dwelling dragons one day. Apparently, some of their poison rubbed off on them and is often transferred into his intricate imagery along rocky cliffs and building causing any dragon or human not immune to it to laugh uncontrollably. He often announces his prescience with a hearty, growly laugh. Besides Kim, Professor K, and Pirate, Poison Jam doesn't trust anyone and often is vicious towards them. He often greets outsiders who try to interact with him with a brief growl, followed by some broken English. The only known way for him to slightly trust an outsider and have him so they aren't near as likely to be attacked is by beating him in a challenge of various jumps, charges, and vine grinding as well as beating him at a race.

And another JSR Description done. Tried giving a backstory to his name as well as reference part of the gang's roles in JSR and JSRF (including the laughing gas laced graffiti).

----

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are EonTheWise, Poison Jam, GoldenRhino, GraceAndGlory, Pushboardin' Dorkface, and Pushboarder vonFlare.

NigaitoShion - Describe that dragon! I have my own Nigaito dragon, who I will describe eventually (after I have the whole Shion family on my scroll!), but I'd be interested to see how you interpreted the character. Plus, he's wonderful/adorable biggrin.gif

----

Cynthia Dreadweep was the second Vampire Dragon in her Cave, and she considers herself to be the mate of the oldest Vampire, Dracula's Pet Dragon. She is also the closest thing that the Cave's large pack of Vampire Dragons has to a leader. Cynthia is proud of her name, because she is one of the few dragons in her Cave with a 'proper' two-part name - and one so suitably dark and grotesque, too, for she is considered quite twisted even among those of her kind. She takes a cruel pleasure from making her victims suffer, often draining the blood of the helpless creatures she hunts as slowly as possible to draw out their death. Despite this, she is not a bad dragon at heart, and can occasionally be surprisingly kind and caring towards other dragons.

Kimoko, I actually have a dragon called Rugrats Theory! Also, I find it amusing that we both have Vocaloid dragons. All the dragons on my scroll from A Thousand-Year Solo to Vocaloids Are Awesome have approved Vocaloid-based descriptions, if you're interested in reading them rolleyes.gif I liked your Alice Human Sacrifice ones.

I Dig Giant Robots - describe that dragon! I just want to read the description for a Vampire Dragon who loves giant robots biggrin.gif

---

Cake The Cat is the best friend and constant companion of the Speckle-Throated Dragon Fionna The Human. This feisty Mint is determined not to let her diminutive size and lack of wings stop her from having a good time, so she simply hitches a ride on Fionna's back as the two dragons explore forests and caves, wandering far and wide in their quest for adventure. Unusually, Fionna and Cake live together in a treehouse, away from the main Cave. Although she has never taken a mate, it is rumoured by some that Cake has a crush on Lord Monochromacorn, the Horse Dragon companion of Fionna's friend Prince Gumball Of Ooo.

For some reason I found this really hard to write, I know it's not that great sad.gif

Rugrats Theory- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: What is his theory? Is it a reference to the Rugrats TV show conspiracy about Angelica making up the babies? If so, maybe do something with that?

---

"Your scales shine like the god for which you are named. They hunt you because they will never have your beauty."

At first Apollionus thought it was his fault; that the humans wanted to kill him because there was something wrong with him. So many had died at the humans' hands, including his own father- all of the other Golds had either fled or been killed for their treasured scales. As a hatchling, he and his mother were always on the run, their wings never resting for more than a day at a time. But as he grew, he began to see the tragedy for what it was, and a deep-set hatred towards the whole of humanity developed inside of him, festering as their hands grew bloodier and bloodier. When his mother died trying to protect him from a group of knights who had their eyes set on his glittering hide, something inside him snapped. He decided he was sick of running, sick of being scared. That it was the humans' turn to feel such injustice.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Angelala, Apollionus

Earin and Ayros - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe one is into poetry while the other into music and they argue about which is better?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick does not. Almost all of the described dragons are on the bottom of page three and all of page four of my scroll. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Pending:

Six-Oh is a showoff. A class clown. He is always full of energy. He loves being with the cheese dragons, running around with them, having them play with him. He is a favorite of Mr. Flippin for two reasons. One, Six-Oh has no parents and therefor no bedtime and two, he doesn't have to worry about Six-Oh growing up and moving on.

Edited by Kanaye

Geek For Munchkin - Describe that dragon! His silly name kind of leapt out at me when I clicked on your scroll laugh.gif Feel free to do whatever you like with that description...

----

Rugrats Theory has a theory, and it is a theory that she is determined to tell everyone about. Much rumour and mystery surrounds the secretive and reportedly insane White dragon, A Princess Or A Psychopath, but Rugrats claims to have the definitive explanation of what really happened in that dragoness' past. From listening to her songs and the fragments of information that she occasionally reveals, as well as asking around to gather the latest gossip about her, Rugrats has pieced together a theory that Psychopath created imaginary friends as a hatchling and became convinced that they were real. She also claims that each of Psychopath's imaginary companions were based on real hatchlings or eggs which had died, and is quite prepared to talk for hours explaining the details of her macabre story. While most dragons dismiss Rugrats as just another gossip, some worry about her fixation with Psychopath's past, and wonder whether the two dragons are connected in some way.

Ta-da! I'm quite proud of that actually. I used the creepypasta and the lyrics of the song as inspiration... I'll have to describe A Princess Or A Psychopath now too tongue.gif She's Angelica, in case you hadn't guessed.

Also, HawktalonOfRiverClan, your description for Apollionus was brilliant!

PS: Rugrats Theory just came on my MP3 player... and I have its articles on both Creepypasta and Vocaloid Wikis open right now. I am scared. blink.gif

Cardinal Phoenixhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/m7k9n - Describe that dragon! This one just kind of stood out for me... Then again, I've been playing quite a bit of Ace Attorney lately (and also listening to Turnabout Musical's songs again, for naming inspiration). >__>

---

A rather oddball dragon for his species, Nigaito is relatively calmer and kinder than most Misfit Pygmies under Kim's care. He does have a small side for pranks and such, but they're usually more downplayed and minor compared to the usual hi-jinks of the rudie dragons in the area. Despite being calmer and kinder, he's also incredibly shy towards any creature who approaches him. Nigaito is also the youngest adoptive sibling in the Shion family. His favorite things are tea and apples. He also has a slight bit of an issue of getting sick constantly, the poor thing, and, because of this, is rarely seen outside of the cave unless he's accompanied with either a white dragon that happens to live nearby or one of his older brothers.

Dang, his was kind of a challenge to do. I was going to wait and see how many siblings Kaito has (and getting dragons that most represent them), but I decided to make this one an exception. Of course, seeing as though my Nigaito wound up being a Misfit, I had a worse time getting my depiction of the Vocaloid to fit in there and somewhat make it so it doesn't contradict the breed's description... >__> xd.png

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are Cabadath, CopperSkye, EonTheWise, Poison Jam, GoldenRhino, RokakuHandcuffsLeeroyJenkins, GraceAndGlory, NigaitoShion, Pushboardin' Dorkface, Pushboarder vonFlare, and Slendervamp.

Also, thanks, Dragopenguin. I'm a fan of the Vocaloid series (I think I once had a huge list of all the dragons I needed to name after various 'loids and fanloids... afterward, I had to remove the list as it was very difficult to maintain. =_=), and sometimes do listen to some of their songs every so often...

Also, like I said earlier, that song's just way too creepy...

ZeroChaos - Describe that dragon!

Does he not like chaos? Does he like things quiet and calm? Does he hate it to the point that he does something to make it go away?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/cheeses. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not. Almost all of the described dragons are on the bottom of page three and all of page four of my scroll. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Pending:

Geek is just that: a geek. On his left wing, he sports a large button he had Kanaye make for him, one proclaiming him "Geek and Proud". He saw her wearing a smaller version one day and demanded his own until she gave in. He pestered her while she made it, asking her to tell him what a geek was and why she was proud. She did so, describing all the games she liked to play. He liked the sound of most of them, but there was something about the one called Munchkin. Perhaps it was the idea of a dragon his size pretending to be a 3 foot tall being, perhaps it was the idea of 'fighting' pretend monsters. Whatever it was, he decided that he was Geek for Munchkin. And proud of it.
Six-One-Oh Its a Cheesie Show and Geek For Munchkin Edited by Kanaye

DON'T FORGET THE SALT - Describe that Dragon! Apparently, this dragon's obsessed with salt?

---

A usually peaceful and even-tempered dragon, ZeroChaos is also mute. This stemmed from an incident where a stray lava-orb and Silencing spell from a rather ill-tempered Magi (Pushboardin' Dorkface) managed to singe Chaos' vocal chords (while he was yawning) and rendered his telepathic communication unusable. He didn't hold a grudge towards the Magi, knowing that he was at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and doing something at an even worse time to do it.

Often so, Chaos prefers there be peace and calm in the area he is at during that time. He dislikes lots of loud noises and chaos with a passion. So much, in fact, that, if he is ever angered or annoyed enough (which is incredibly rare), he would use a teleporting spell to move the offending creatures (human, dragon, or otherwise) to a different location a very long distance away. Whenever he isn't busy helping out Kim or watching the hatchlings from afar, Chaos can often be found drinking tea and talking with Mr. vonFlare.

And, done. I went more with the suggestion with this one, rather than basing it off of the Sonic character of the same name. I think this actually fits better for the Waterhorse dragon that my original thoughts.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are Cabadath, CopperSkye, EonTheWise, Poison Jam, GoldenRhino, RokakuHandcuffsLeeroyJenkins, GraceAndGlory, ZeroChaos, NigaitoShion, Pushboardin' Dorkface, Pushboarder vonFlare, and Slendervamp.

Alice Of Musicland - Describe that Dragon! Is she a little coo coo in the head?

-----------

Iruma is the second son of the proud white dragon Sugumi Takahashi. Despite still being descendant from both the honourable Takahashi and Vulcanord bloodlines, others of his family look down on him for the circumstances of his birth. After his father's arranged mating to Leiko Merum-D'Hennegel produced an heir, Sugumi chose to live instead with the female he loved, the albino Kichouna Syn, who was of common birth. And thus was born Iruma.

Being stubborn and wilful, Iruma has refused to have anything to do with his father'f family, and he and his brother hate each other. When he met the nebula Porrima Zodiac, he fell in love, and moved into her families living areas. He now only keeps regular contact with his mother, and occasionally his father. But whenever he and his brother meet, the usually placid dragons end up shouting at each other until someone else intervenes and separates them.

sorry, been MIA a while.

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ernest Yellowstone, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive and Ah and Un D'Hippo are described, Iruma Takahashi is pending.

There are some others with descriptions, but they are being redone.

Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor - Describe that Dragon!

---

A rather interesting yet bizarre dragon, Alice Of Musicland (whom is sometimes referred to as just Alice or as the Musicland Rose by most) is said to come from a land where music is of very high importance there and always seems like a musical play every day. Alice would often tell tales of her travels and adventures throughout her homeland before she came into Kim's care. Most of the older dragons tend to think she's rather loopy and apparently stole quite a bit of Leeroy's dragonip, despite her calm and friendly personality and overall cheerful mannerism. The younger dragons, especially hatchlings, enjoy listening to her stories and seem to be fascinated with her tales of a land where music rules all. Due to this, she often tries to get help from various musical and acting dragons in the local area they're currently at to help create stage shows based upon these stories for many to enjoy. The first story, about how she got into Musicland, is the most popular one of Alice's.

Tried to base this one off of the song(s?) that inspired her name, and added in a few interesting things here and there.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are Cabadath, CopperSkye, EonTheWise, Poison Jam, GoldenRhino, RokakuHandcuffsLeeroyJenkins, GraceAndGlory, ZeroChaos, NigaitoShion, Alice Of Musicland, Pushboardin' Dorkface, Pushboarder vonFlare, and Slendervamp.

RumTumTugger - Describe that dragon!

Does he like playing Tug of War? Does he play it every single chance he gets? Does it ever get to the point of him tying the rope to a stalagmite and tugging it until the stalagmite breaks or he becomes bored?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/cheeses. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not. Almost all of the described dragons are on the bottom of page three and all of page four of my scroll. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Pending:

One-Six-Oh Its a Cheesie Show

Geek For Munchkin

DON'T FORGET THE SALT

Salt is one of the many dragons that hate the name Kanaye gave them. Her mate, Popcorn, loves his and he refuses to call her anything else. If Salt did not love her mate so much, she most likely would have left Kanaye's cave in searche of a name worthy of her. While its true that salt tastes good. On everything. She dislikes the idea of being called something so tiny and insignificant. Popcorn, however, believes that her name fits her perfectly, a delicious surprise, and that is the one, the only thing, keeping Salt from sneaking into Kanaye's personal cave and destroying all of her neatly kept dragon records.

I didn't fully go with the suggestion but it did give me the idea of this.

Zaestus's FABULOUS Cuffs - Describe that Dragon Dino!

Somehow, this dino's name makes him/her sound rather vain.

---

The RumTumTugger is a curious dragon, and a rather unpredictable and chaotic one as well. He tends to enjoy causing a stir, doing the exact opposite of what he's told to do, and even rejecting whatever is offered if it isn't what he wants at that time. It is said that he's always on the wrong side of the cave entrance or door, seeing as though once he gets back to the cave, he's wanting to be up and about again. Basically, he does whatever he pleases and is the "rebel child" among the Jellicle Clan dragons.

Surprisingly enough, despite having similar antics as he does, practically every rudie dragon cannot stand Tugger as he traverses through their territory, as he often acts like everything is his. Tugger believes it's just their jealousy, but, many of passersby would say differently.

Whenever he isn't causing a stir or annoying the rudies living in territories near the cave, Tugger can be found, surprisingly, playing in tug-of-war championships with the very dragons that despise him.

I based him chiefly off of his namesake in a certain musical. Although, I did add a reference to the tug-of-war suggestion for a slight ironic thing.

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are Cabadath, CopperSkye, EonTheWise, Poison Jam, GoldenRhino, RokakuHandcuffsLeeroyJenkins, GraceAndGlory, ZeroChaos, NigaitoShion, Alice Of Musicland, RumTumTugger, TrialByMusic Overture, Hyde and Jekyll, Pushboardin' Dorkface, Pushboarder vonFlare, Slendervamp, and Somnambulist's Wings.

TheScentOfFreshLemons - Describe that Dragon!

She likes lemons? Or smells like lemons?

-------

Like all duotone dragons, Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor have very different personalities to one another, and most of the time do not get along. Cynrick, the brown head, loves calm and quiet, hates violence, and craves intellectual stimulation in the form of old scrolls and dusty tomes. Vasska on the other hand, is the life of the party, is boisterous and loud, quick tempered, and easily bored Cynrick's favoured activities. Cynrick is constantly getting frustrated by Vasska's apparent lack of brain cells, while Vasska is always complaining that Cynrick is a boring old fart. When they both agree that something needs to be done, such as flying to hunt or such, Cynrik spends the whole time making such Vasska does not get bored, and decided they should do something else, which may result in another incident like the time they flew into a lake when Vasska decided he wanted to check out a cute female bluna he spotted under the water.

Dewfrost Intenta-Dorkface,Larkspur Oskana, Sylexion Maru, Gildarex Fog, Nurrowin Moonglow, Rooreth Firenits, Alexis Veda, Echo Monsoon, Puku Thuma, Uzarah Malflame, Sumire Sufaurn, Delvoth Stronghunt, Barkagaa, Sheldon Lee-Cooper, Preeth Deschain, Abubakar Garai, Fenuku Chenzira, Masa Oota, Ernest Yellowstone, Virtue Vinbred, Ryuu Stormfront, Amery Telnet, Lucas Naive and Ah and Un D'Hippo are described, Iruma Takahashi and Cynrik and Vasska Inquisitor are pending.

There are some others with descriptions, but they are being redone.

Flashfrost Intenta-Dorkface- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he specializes in ice magic, and is infamous for that one time he accidentally cast a freak freeze over an entire kingdom?

---

The brothers Earin and Ayros share little, but their incredible tempers are more than enough to make up for it. They are rarely seen conversing, or rather, arguing, as many other two-headeds do; instead the two spend hours in battle training. Physical exertion is the one thing that can calm them when they get worked up and force them to work together. Their one shared skill has made them a far better team than most other two-headed pairs, though this is mainly because each ignores the other's presence at all other times. It is rare to even find the two awake at the same time unless they are training; they act less like brothers than partners who put their heads together for convenience alone.

---

All dragons below and including A'orth are described, and Angelala down are pending. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Suggestions are much appreciated!

@DracoPenguin- Thank you so much! That made my day, seriously biggrin.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Lakiraz - Describe that Dragon!

I don't know why, but I keep thinking that he might be an awesome dancer but also an extreme clutz.

---

A friendly, gentle, and sensitive dragon, TheScentOfFreshLemons (whose name is often shortened to just Lemons) is the 9th dragon in the Trial By Music Clan.

Her song (which has 3 variants) is the shortest of all the songs of the clan. This song, along with two other songs, appear to be "joke songs" that the playwrights that originally created the musical added in as a joke. Lemons' song involves one singer but also includes another vocalist for the dialogue that prompts the song, and is about one dragon's reminiscing of his past (every time that word or a similar sounding word is said in earshot of said dragon, that's when the song occurs). The accompaniment for it is beautiful, but even Lemons cringes when the male singer goes into the upper octaves. Despite her cringing, she often laughs when it comes up randomly.

Lemons is often a chatterbox and loves to meet new friends. Whenever the show is interrupted, she becomes very upset and often hides if confronted by an attacking creature.

Since she was involved with a musical project's naming scheme, I kind of based her's loosely off Overture's and the song she was named after (fun fact: she was actually the first ones named after one of Turnabout Musical's songs).

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragons that have descriptions pending are Cabadath, CopperSkye, EonTheWise, GoldenRhino, RokakuHandcuffsLeeroyJenkins, GraceAndGlory, NigaitoShion, Alice Of Musicland, RumTumTugger, TrialByMusic Overture, TheScentOfFreshLemons, Hyde and Jekyll, Pushboardin' Dorkface, Pushboarder vonFlare, Slendervamp, and Somnambulist's Wings.

DancingSamurai

Is he a Samurai that likes to dance?

-----------------------------

None of my dragons have descriptions because I never got around to it, so pick a dragon that catches your eye

-Taking Suggestions-

Luke the Replica - Describe that Dragon!

(Curse my mind for thinking of Professor Layton the moment I saw the name... -__-)

---

A rather active dragon who dances through life (both figuratively and quite literally), the DancingSamurai is both a noble and very fun-loving dragon. DancingSamurai's real name is not truly known, but he's often referred to by the title the villagers have called him before he crossed paths with Kim. The latter part of his title actually came from the fact that, like Stainless Moon, he studied the code of the samurai while travelling the eastern kingdoms.

Whenever music is within earshot distance, DancingSamurai cannot help but suddenly start dancing. This happens to be a habit of his since he was a mere hatchling that once belonged to a clan that often acted as traveling dancers. He often tries to remove anyone who doesn't have a sense of rhythm from the dancing area, with little success in doing so.

(Had to listen to that song again (and several times in a row) in order to figure this one out... xd.png)

---

Some of my dragons do have some descriptions, however I forgot which ones did, so please check beforehand. The dragon that has a description pending is TrollishGatekeeper of Twili.

Nightmare of Twi - Now, that's an interesting name for a golden wyvern. How did he get it? What makes a member of a relatively peaceful breed so nightmarish?

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magi and anything else I have a gazillion of, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions (everyone else is either described or pending). Urdoc is watching over more than 650 dragons right now and is feeling decidedly overworked - please help reduce his workload.

(Just for fun, here's the last suggested dragon from, oh, close to two years ago.)

Equinox has, not entirely willingly, been put in charge of all the festivals and celebrations for Ironoak Weyr.  There's a tremendous amount of planning and organization involved, but it's not the extra work she minds.  Ironoak Weyr prides itself in being traditional, so while ordinary dragons are allowed to have fun, if they must, the one in charge of everything must remain solemn and reserved at all times.  Thus, even though Equinox would rather be mingling and celebrating with her friends, she must remain with the weyr's leaders, keeping the appropriate dignified look on her face.  Secretly, though, she's plotting her revenge, with the help of some traveling magi chroniclers.  There are plenty of time-honored rituals that Ironoak Weyr doesn't celebrate, and if Equinox can just get the evidence she needs to argue her case, she might just be able to inject some life into the stuffy, tradition-bound weyr.