Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Chatteror - Write that Description!

Does he chatter on incessantly? smile.gif

~~~

This dragon can't be properly described without mentioning how awesome he is. He is able to create immense thunder tornadoes that can destroy anything in its path. However, he only does so during terrible electric storms when it messes with his senses causing him to discharge all his stored electricity. He can't help it, really.

Gosh this one was hard to describe. It got rejected twice. rolleyes.gif I tried to be humorous, but it was against the description guidelines. Ah well.

~~~

Open to suggestions! Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first! smile.gif Not describing Nocturnes or growing dragons.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Charlemagne's Rose -- Write that Description!

wished her name was some other flower maybe?

~~

Rarest Black Star is a dragon that can be found lurking quietly behind his more physically inclined warrior brethren. He prefers to stick to the strengths of his mind and will, bending time and fate into a mold that he likes. As the clans lead Fate Chronomancer he divines the dates on which plans should proceed and when they should be halted. Even the chiefs of the clan look up to Rarest and hold his opinions, even those not related to chronomancing, in the highest regard. He is not old by any means, but simply wise, having spent his life mostly in silence observing how the energies of the planet relate to the energies of the cosmos.

All described/pending are under described dragons and before general scroll. So if it isn't there then it needs a description. Suggestions are HIGHLY appreciated! No growing please =)

~~

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Rarest Black Star - Write that description!

~~~

Sadly for Charlemagne's Rose, Evil Charlemagne has taken her as a mate and refuses to let her out of his sight. He keeps her cornered in the cave so that no one else may have contact with her. Though she is clearly in love with someone else, a certain purple dragon, Charlemagne is completely blind to it, and insists she is perfectly content on being with him.

~~~

Open to suggestions! Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first! smile.gif Not describing Nocturnes or growing dragons.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Chatteror's description. took a bit to get approved =/ no question marks stumped me

This young male dragon never shuts up! Chatteror is forever talking, whistling, humming or chirruping away. His near constant cheerful disposition can be rather daunting at times as people wonder, what on earth is he so happy about -indeed, some speculate that he has a mental condition, has some sort of secret, or may even be hiding a body!

Of course all these concerns are completely false. Chatteror is simply just happy. He has no reason to be unhappy and has never seen the point in worrying over the unknown, or problems that either haven't arisen or have happened and can't be stopped. And so Chatteror never ever shuts up, even chattering away in his sleep (cheerfully, of course).

Next Year's Armageddon- Write that description!

-------------

Not describing ochredrakes, BSL George the marino wether or Assassins. some of my dragons have descriptions so please check.

open to suggestions

Learow - Write that Description!

Reminds me of Fearow, the pokemon.

~~~

This dragon is all but confident. She's constantly walking around paranoid about god-knows-what. With every day she groans, "It's one day closer to the end!" She insists that sometime in the next few years that the world is going to come to an abrupt end. The other dragons just sneer at her and claim she has no proof and that no one can predict the future. Nevertheless, she continues her pacing and groaning and awaits the fateful day in December when she believes her days will end.

~~~

Learow - Write that Description!

Reminds me of Fearow, the pokemon.

Learow is bright and active for the most part, but his cheery and playful disposition masks a vicious competative streak. Be very careful when talking about achievments to Learow, he will try and out match anyone and everyone in anything and everything. Many times Learow has come home battered and bruised after trying to defeat someone elses record.

This Name Will Get Me Banned- Write that description!

i guess i'm trying to be difficult lol

~~~~~

not describing ochredrakes assassins or BSL. many dragons already have descriptions as well

Jyroe - Write that Description!

~~~

This strange creature that wandered into the cave one day calls himself a dino. Wait, no, he doesn't want anyone to know what he is. He's ridiculously paranoid that one or all of the dragons are collectively trying to attack him. His secrecy knows no bounds. Whenever one of the larger dragons of the cave try to be friendly and inquire this dino about his name, he simply shakes his head for fear that they could use his name for evil, or even worse, get angry about his unusual name and bring him down in one swipe.

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Jonathan the Laser -- Write that Description!!

--------------

Would LOVE a suggestion!!

The other dragons avoid Kreeping as much as they can, not because he is violent or angry, but because he is, well..., a creeper. He keeps his body carefully hidden underground, having devised a device out of his vines to allow him to look on ground level while he is still below. He can be found, or rather not found, lurking almost anywhere: Whether secret meetings are being carried out or the females are gossiping, it does matter. This dragons creeping knows no bounds! He snickers and jots down everything he can find on everyone in a little notebook. Kreeping considers himself a spy, thus the notes, the others only find him a nuisance. Particularly a female pink that he likes, but cannot get up the courage to actually speak to her. So he and his above ground seeing device just follow her wherever she goes.
Edited by wolfwindmoon

Kreeping Vyne - Write that Description!

Hmmm... perhaps he likes spying on people from his little hole in the ground? Haha~

~~~

Jonathan the Laser is extremely territorial and cannot stand anyone else in his space. He has a specific tree that he enjoys lounging in, one of the largest in the nearby forest. It has the perfect balance of shade and sunlight. He runs around it for hours on end to be sure that even the tiniest of insect won't infest his beautiful leafy home. As he runs around on guard, he makes a sort of buzzing sound through his nose. This usually scares off other dragons who are spooked by the terrifying buzzing dragon.

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. smile.gif

Ultraviolet Afterglow - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Not describing my dinos/paper/silvers/golds.

Many of my dragons already have descriptions, please make sure the one you pick does not.

Sorry for the delay.

HuggleSnuggles - Describe that dragon!

Does it love hugs?  smile.gif (I know I do.)

Hugg hates his name for it gives new visitors to Kanaye's cave the idea that he likes being hugged, petted, patted, or what have you. In reality he hates even being touched. While the dragons in Kanaye's cave know better by now, he always has to dodge (aka ducking under or flying above), any human hand reaching out to him. Some humans are stupid though, not getting the hint until, fed up, he snaps his teeth, just missing the offending appendage. They will usually squeak, which pleases Hugg to no end, and scurry away to complain about him to Kanaye. Kanaye is the one human he will tolerate, even though she was the one to give him his awful name in the first place, for she gives him food and shelter and never, ever tries to touch him.

Oh, and Earth Gurl, just for you.

Earth, who thinks of herself as female, is the most down to earth dragon in Kanaye's cave. While she is sensible and sincere, she is also serious to the point of frustrating most of the other dragons. She has no idea how to either take or make a joke; taking everything at face value. Someone tells her to "Go cry me a river", and she will simply state that cheese dragons can't cry.

Agent is one of the few dragons who actually likes Earth. She will tell him directly, with no hints, subterfuge or complaint, what she saw, heard or dealt with on any given day. He admires her, wishing he himself could be so straightforward.

Jyroe has one very foul temper. This cranky old earth dragon just wants to be left well alone. He isn't afraid to hurt those that venture to close to his corner of his cave and is ruthless when attacking.

Hatchlings learn quickly to keep well away from the grumpy Jyroe. All it takes is one unfortunate encounter and they never even consider returning. The only dragons Jyroe will respect are the assassins, but that isn't too much of a surprise, no one wants to annoy an assassin.

As such, when Jyroe starts getting out of hand, Keriel will send one of her assassins over to put him back in his place and keep him quiet until another unfortunate wanders too close to his corner.

Bitter Bite- describe that dragon!

does he find the taste of blood bitter? is he a bitter dragon?

~~~~~~~~

not describing bsl, ochredrakes, assassins or Kobashi Hatane, Willotaku and Keelena. many of my dragons are already described as well

would love suggestions suffering writters block

Karrisma - Write that Description!

Is she extremely charismatic? Maybe a bit too much??

~~~

This magical and shiny dragon adores to lying out in the sun. She will shift her position throughout the day to receive the most direct rays of sunlight. With her built up unused magic and the rays collected in her scales, by the time night arrives, she is engulfed in an orange glow resembling the sun. Suitably, this dragon has taken the name Ultraviolet Afterglow. She is also a very loving and caring dragon with a very close mate with whom she is inseparable.

~~~

@Kanaye: Awww! That description is wonderful. Made me smile. biggrin.gif

@wolfwindmoon: Kreeping Vyne's description made me giggle lulz~ xd.png

hehehe Thanks! ^-^

Queen Bumi -- Write that description!!!

------------

No dragons under "name holders" please =) Suggestions VERY welcome

Killer Rosebud 3'4 - Write that description. How in the world did he get that name, and what are the numbers at the end of it?

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magi and skywings, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions.

Here are the five previous requests, which I finally got around to finishing.

Rowan is, considering the reputation of her parents, not the sort of dragon one would have expected to become a hero.  Malus and Bane are generally agreed to be two of the cruelest and most vicious dragons of their clan, and there was no way they would have failed to train their daughter to follow their lead.  Rowan had inherited Bane's determination and Malus' wit, though, and soon decided to set off to find her own way in life.  Lacking Faylarna's forceful personality or Liriev's charisma, she makes do with her own brand of quiet determination, and despite a certain amount of family reputation to overcome, she's already managed to save many lives.  Her mission completed, Rowan fades back into the background, to be ready the next time she is needed.

Thanks to parents who indulged him shamelessly and spoiled him rotten, Larbec grew up believing he was the most awesome dragon ever to have lived.  His first years away from home brought a cold dose of reality, but instead of becoming disillusioned or persisting in his mistaken impression of his abilities, Larbec chose instead to try to become as great as his parents had always believed him to be.  He knows he'll never reach his goal, but it gives him something to strive for.

Given Oolo's command of water magic, it's just as well he no longer lives near any large bodies of water.  Whenever he's angry or upset, all the nearby water starts moving around violently and unpredictably, which is at best unnerving to watch and at worst positively lethal.  The few times Oolo's lost his temper near a large lake or river, he's nearly drowned several innocent bystanders - not intentionally, of course, but that didn't make it any easier for them.

Snowscape's favorite season is winter, as it's the time of year when her preferred artistic medium is available in abundance.  She sculpts elaborate pictures into the snow, spending hours on them even when she knows they're destined to vanish with the next snowfall.  Some magi dragons have tried to preserve her art or create snow out of season for her, but Snowscape always tries to make it clear to them that true snow art happens during the winter and must be enjoyed while it lasts.

Jaritza and Nuritza have been wreaking havoc for centuries - or so they claim, at least.  Whether or not they are the legendary magi trickster duo is still up for debate, but there's no doubt of their ability.  Self-centered, stuck-up Jaritza is the more visible of the two, carrying out the schemes that Nuritza plans and taking most of the credit in the process.  She has a definite cruel streak, loving to see others come to harm, and can deflect most efforts to stop her.  Her only weakness is flattery - sufficient praise and adulation can draw her away from the task at hand or even make her forget what she was after.

Equinox -- Write that description!!

------

Poor Rosebud Killer 3'4. He is to meet the blade as soon as he produces his fourth offspring and uses his name to count the dragons left till his doomsday. He knows he must sacrifice himself in order that his offspring have a beautiful and precious lineage, but he rues the day his demise will come. He quickly produced the first 3 of his children, being joyful at their birth. But he now refuses to breed with the last female, knowing what will happen upon the growth of the final necessary offspring.

I forgot to mention him xd.png He's part of a gravestone lineage. His doom should be soon... soon... (assuming fertility works. It's like he knows!)

-----------

He lays upon the tallest rock he can find, lazily dreaming of the skies above. He occasionally gazes at the moon, but that is not his main focus, not at all. He looks beyond something so simple and close as the moon. His interest lies much farther, in much more complex things, in the galaxies beyond. The swirling of the planets, moons, stars, and galactic dust draw him in more than anything on the cold rock on which he lives. His mate, Turqoise, is one of the few that can drag him out of his reverie, but only because he knows she is the only one who can comprehend the immensity of the universe with him. His favorite thing to do is to lay with her on the tall rock and talk of the collective conscious of the multiple universes that could exist and how deep down everything is connected through it.

Nothing below "Name holders" please =) Suggestions very welcome ^^

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Galaxy Dancer - Write that Description

Is he fascinated with stars and does he dance in the skies at night?

~~~

Nearly every dragon in her cave is puzzled by this eccentric dragon named Queen Bumi. She is remarkably intelligent and cunning and loves to play tricks on unsuspecting friends. She is able to think outside the box with her trickery and plays pranks that have never been tried before in the cave. She is known for her unusual twitching scarlet eye, her frequent laughing, and her incessant snorting. Her closest pal is the powerful green dragon Toph, and can frequently be seen sparring with her to enhance their incredible powers over the earth.

~~~

Edited by Earth Gurl

What can be said about this dragon, Karrisma. She's an absolute bundle of energy, she can talk her way in or out of anything, she loves to race others through the tree tops, always winning or loosing with flair and panache. Certainly not afraid to voice her opinion, Karrisma often finds herself in a bit of trouble, but somehow always manages to talk and charm her way out of it!

The other dragons in her clan marvel at her ability to do just about anything and get away with it simply by using her charismatic charm. Some are rather jealous of it, others are just mystified. Even though everyone knows she is simply using her charm on them she always gets away with it! But how!

Nargos- describe that dragon!

cute little hatchling, wonder what misheif he gets up to

~~~~

not describing bsl, ochredrakes, assassins or Kobashi Hatane, Willotaku and Keelena. many of my dragons are already described as well

still got a bit of writer block >w<

Edited by Keriel

Violettea - Write that Description!

She sounds like a very sweet dragon~

~~~

Nargos is the bravest and strangest hatchling in his cave. He hatched on the bank of a large swamp and his first sight was a hungry alligator. Thinking that this vicious gator was his mamma, he hasn't left it alone since. The gator frequently snaps at Nargos and growls ominously, but Nargos only thinks of it as a game and dodges the strikes and laughs. When the gator is sleeping, Nargos will cuddle up to it and fall into a deep and happy sleep... at least until the gator awakens and attempts to bite his tail off.

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. Also not describing I'm A Melancholy Man and down. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Princess GingerSnap - Describe that dragon!

How did she get her name? Seems lke she's a spoiled, well, princess.

~*~

Taking suggestions! Only Willowstorm and Magikarpsplash have descriptions, anything else is fair game! biggrin.gif

Rowanclaw-write that description! sorry, i don't have any suggestions

~~~~~~~~~

Currently not taking suggestions. I believe every description I wrote has been approved, so make sure you look at the dragon's page before you choose.

Violettea is so quiet and easily frightened, others often forget she's even there, that is until they need a helping hand. If help is needed, Violettea is there in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter what the problem, if a shoulder is needed to cry on or someone needs someone to speak to Violettea is always happy and ready to listen.

Unfortunately this means Violettea is often left carrying the woes of many others and has no one to tell her issues to. Keriel has often found her by the river crying. Each time this happens Keriel will sit next to her and whisper, "Come tell me my beauty, everyone needs a shoulder to cry on." To which Violettea will begin to spill her long cooped up worries.

Tonik DNB-write that description!

wow you have described a lot of dragons 0.0

~~~~~~~~~~

i think i'm over the writers block. yippee

Koukchie - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Like a typical Canopy dragon, Rowanclaw enjoys flying and gliding over the treetops. However, he's extremely vain to the point of obsessiveness, so when he isn't in the air, he's fastidiously preening his wings and scales. The only other dragons that can stand him are the other Canopies that live in his same cave. One of them, Juniperwing, is constantly fawning over him, but he is loathe to return the affection because he truly likes her, but is actually too shy to tell her so.

~*~

Suggestions are always welcome! biggrin.gif Only Willowstorm, Magikarpsplash, and Rowanclaw have descriptions, all others are in need of describing! smile.gif

Tonik DNB,the twin of Tonuk DNB, is a dragon going to be sacrificed to the wilderness one day. He is excited to be a wild hatchling, but is unsure about the consequences. DNB stands for "do not breed", which was originally for adults being sacrificed (because in a Uncita clan's Rules of Sacrifice list, domesticated dragons are not allowed to have domesticated children, even if they are sacrificed). Tonik has a great annoyance for the creatures that can't tell the difference between sacrificing (releasing a dragon with the dragon knowing that it will happen, they usually have capital letter surnames and many counterparts with the same surname), and releasing (let the dragon run free into the wilderness, usually the dragon doesn't expect it). This dragon seems to be unusually curious, often looking through where he ought not.

~~~~~~~~~

Hielowing-Write THAT Description! maybe she could be a somewhat friendly dragon?

Dragon descriptions pending-Dylario, Tonik DNB

Make sure you look at a dragon's page before you choose. I have LOTS of dragons with accepted desciptions...that's why it's important to view their page first.

Little Light DNB - Write that Description!

~~~

Princess GingerSnap, or "Princess" as everyone calls her, is surely not a well-liked dragon. Due to being one of the legendary trio of dragons, she has come to the false conclusion that she ought to be catered to and pampered like a princess. She also victimizes herself when others confront her about her "needs" by bringing up the fact that she has no friends and needs the love. Some of the other more tolerant dragons just sigh and cater to her needs by bringing her small quantities of meat and keeping her volcanic sleeping area well guarded.

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Not Describing anything below Guinnivere. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. smile.gif

Koukchie sleeps a lot, in fact, much more than a lot, almost always. As such no one knows much of his personality... or if he even has one. However everyone knows what his fluffy coat feels like. So soft it can't be compared to anything on this earth. The hatchlings love to snuggle up in it at night so soft and warm, fuzzy and fluffy it tickles their noses.

As far as anyone can tell Koukchie doesn't care, but how can one tell when the dragon is always asleep, and the few times he does wake, he leaves to eat only to later return and fall back asleep.

Icefur Absolute Zero- write that description!

~~~~~~~~

not describing bsl, ochredrakes, assassins or Kobashi Hatane, Willotaku, Savitar, Butterflykiss Kira, Vixy, Adam of theO and Keelena. many of my dragons are already described as well