Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Sunny Vale - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Despite the fact that her name means 'Icewing', Hielowing is actually a very warm and friendly dragon. She's quick to welcome visitors to her owner's cave, and can make conversation with even the shyest dragons and humans.

~*~

Suggestions welcome! happy.gif

Dragons with approved/pending descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing.

Darkstone - Write that description!

He sounds kind of evil.

~~~

Icefur Absolute Zero is a very misunderstood soul. Her personality is cold and biting much like her icy scales, but she secretly has a warm heart. Most dragons can only take so much of Icefur's constant sarcasm, and this leaves Icefur very much alone nearly always. This dragon weeps to herself often because of her rejection, and in all reality, she doesn't realize she's being mean to her fellow dragons at all. She just wishes she could joke and play with the others instead of sulk by herself in her icy cave.

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Not Describing anything below Guinnivere. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. smile.gif

Cassie Zee - Describe that dragon!

Sounds like a name from a Dr. Seuss book. :3

~*~

Darkstone isn't an evil dragon, per se, only misunderstood. He is often paranoid and is deeply mistrustful of even his cave-mates, and his owner is the only one who can see through this facade, and knows how sweet he can be. She found him abandoned in the woods as an egg, and raised him with care. He's fiercely protective of her, and spends the nights vigillantly patrolling for percieved enemies. He spends his days trapped by the light wondering where he truly came from and why he was unwanted. Because of that, he's generally in a foul mood, and so the other dragons stay away from him.

~*~

Suggestions welcome! happy.gif

Dragons with approved/pending descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing, Shieldpaw, and Darkstone

Think I'll give this game a go.

Roseshine

Write that description!

I see her as being either very stuck-up, since she is the only Silver in the cave, or lonely because of that same reason.

Suggestions welcome, especially for any of my Pillows that don't already have descriptions (the first 20 do.) I'm trying to describe them all and I've only gotten through a fraction of them D:

Edited by glamoursea2

Pouch - Write that description!

She seems so special sitting out by herself after the hatchlings!

~~~

Cassie Zee is a strange dragon to see. She dwells in a tree, but not just any tree, a tree of mystery. It guards a secret key. EG hid this key in the tree for Cassie Zee to guard. The key is for EG's house, you see. She guards this key for EG so that burglars won't be sneaky and steal everything. One morning, around three, Cassie Zee roared at trespassers, and sure enough watched them frantically flee. Cassie Zee is a strange dragon to see.

/failed at Dr. Seuss

~~~

Not describing any Nocturnes or any growing dragons. Not Describing anything below Guinnivere. Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

FooFooCuddlyPoops blink.gif Write that description!

Er, what an interesting name...

Some say that Pouch never quite grew up. This fact is made obvious when she wanders around, clutching a small pouch as if it is the only thing that matters. This pouch not only serves as the inspiration for her name, but as a container for all the handcrafted toys of her childhood, ranging from wooden dragons to leaves with faces etched into their surface. Pouch also enjoys spending time with the hatchlings and believes she is still a youngster like them. Nobody has the heart to tell sweet, nave Pouch that she is actually an adult, for fear of breaking her seemingly fragile heart. The hatchlings all accept her as one of their own, and even the adults play along with her delusions.

Suggestions welcome, especially for Pillows of mine that have not been described yet.

Edited by glamoursea2

Little Light DNB is one of the many hatchlings being sacrificed (given to the wilderness with them knowing it) once the hatchlings' owner makes a deal to get something special for the clan (the Uncita clan, a large group of dragons that own a massive territory range on the Mirsapia islands). This hatchling, a female, is known for her mysterious behavior of common standoffish. Little Light is named for her ability to create thunderstorms. She also seems to carry a warm glowing lightning bolt replica everywhere she goes. Somehow, the bolt has successfully captured and absorbed the power of Little Light's descendants and helped the hatchling control the real lightning bolts and how they strike. But one day, Little Light sacrificed the bolt replica to dying Grey hatchlings to help them survive.

Lokpa-Write that desciption!

Please, look at my dragon's page before describing. Many of them have descriptions.

Romance Movie - Write that Description!

~~~

Despite his name, FooFooCuddlyPoops is certainly not the kind of Dino that sings and dances and loves children; he is one of those Dinos that will rough someone up a bit. He is under the impression that since he is a Dino, he should be able to defeat anyone, and he's also grandly mistaken about his size. He notices the immensity of his fellow Dinos, and comes to the conclusion that he is twice their size. He doesn't like dragons very well and chooses to keep relations solely with his Dino brethren.

Hahaha, it is an interesting name isn't it?

~~~

Taylor Swiftwing - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Because she is currently the only Silver dragon in her owner's cave, Roseshine is terribly stuck-up and thinks that all other dragons should cater to her every whim because of her looks and "personality". She even ignores her many children because so far all of them have been born 'common' breeds. Newcomers to the cave may admire her purely for her beauty, but they soon learn that she isn't very nice.

~*~

Suggestions welcome!

Dragons with approved/pending descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing, Shieldpaw, Darkstone, and Roseshine

Sunny Vale is mostly quiet keeping to herself within the group staying out of trouble. She is bottom of the pack and quite happy to be there because, well, there's is only one other Sunstone dragon in Keriel's clan! Who knows what Sunny Vale will be like when more Sunstones come to live in the area

Shimmerflight - write that description

~~~~~~~~~~

not describing bsl, ochredrakes, assassins or Kobashi Hatane, Willotaku, Savitar, Butterflykiss Kira, Vixy, Adam of theO and Keelena. many of my dragons are already described as well

Edited by Keriel

Lightouch - Wright that Description!

~~~

Taylor Swiftwing is a exceptionally sweet dragon and loves to fly in jerky patterns throughout the day. She loves the feeling when she swings her head while she flies upside-down. She enjoys music and can often be heard humming as she flies. One year, the rest of the dragons decided to give her an award for being such a nice dragon, but an evil Hellfire arrived and torched the award resulting in Taylor Swiftwing's bitter tears. However, all was mended and love was given to her, and everything was perfect again.

~~~

Jayquan Honeycut- Describe that dragon!

~*~

Because she was the first Albino dragon obtained by her owner, Shimmerflight got her name due to the fact that her owner mistook the protective oil shining on her skin for sparkly scales. When the mistake was eventually recognized, it was too late, for the misnomer had caught on with the other dragons in her cave. She doesn't let it bother her, though, instead feeling glad for being given a beautiful name. She's a quiet dragon, terribly shy; she only leaves the cave to fly and hunt at night, when the world is tranquil, silent but for the sounds of the wind on her wings.

~*~

Taking suggestions!~ happy.gif

Dragons with approved/pending descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing, Shieldpaw, Darkstone, Roseshine, and Shimmerflight.

Daisytail - Write that Description!

~~~

Jayquan Honeycut hatched in a time of war within the cave. His slightly incompetent mother and valiant and humorous father guarded his egg with their nearly impenetrable armor, and in the aftermath of the war, Jayquan was one of the only remaining eggs. He inherited his father's humor and is constantly playing harmless jokes on the other hatchlings. However, he is a little on the slow side sometimes much like his mother.

~~~

Lightouch walks so softly the footprints she leaves are barely noticeable. Always on the very tips of her toes with wings poised ready for flight Lightouch is able to take flight at a moments notice, the slightest noise and she's in the sky before one can blink.

Lightouch's easy to fright nature makes her rather unapproachable. The only ones she really trusts are her own kind, and even around them she is cautious. What happened to make Lightouch like this no one knows... maybe as an egg she witnessed something or maybe while on an adventure as a hatchling something gave her a fright. Who knows, she just is the way she is

The Glorious Dawn- write that description

~~~

not describing bsl, ochredrakes, assassins or. many of my dragons are already described as well

I was adopted - write that description!

~*~

None pending. Check if it has a description because I've been on a spree.

Also note: there's a bunch of dragons on the second page named after Michael Jackson lyrics. I am not describing those!

~*~

Biggyns isn't one for flashy displays of personal matters - "airing dirty laundry" as the saying goes - so for others to come a-knockin' spouting phrases like "Jeezus saves!" is rather more irritating than endearing. The local pygmy choirs are particularly guilty of this offense, soliciting shiny coins and pledges to join whatever spiritual organization is advertising in exchange for sweet music (and eternal salvation). Some of them even go cave-to-cave, navigating endless stairwells and passages in order to deliver their message. "Do you believe in Jeebus?" they asked once at Biggyns' door. What with the early hour, her lack of sleep the night before, and the persistence of the overconfident Crimson that just would not shut up, Biggyns had had it up to here. Her retort ("No, but I bet you could introduce me. He sounds tasty.") convinced the pygmy that it was better to leave quickly than not at all, and has since become a staple of those trying to drive out the pesky preachers.

992 characters!

Edited by klinneah

Stonebreaker Biggyns - Write that description!

~*~

Daisytail is a 'flower child', who loves spending time with animals and nature, and dislikes conflict and anger. Whenever there is too much tension around her, she retreats deep into the cave to her own secret grotto, filled with wonderful plants and flowers maintained magically by her Magi friends. Her favorite thing to do is to prance and fly through the meadows around her cave, and take in the beauties of the land.

~*~

Suggestions are very much appreciated! happy.gif Dragons with approved descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing, Shieldpaw, Darkstone, Roseshine, Shimmerflight, Daisytail, Fisparkle, Scrapperflight, Daruniastone, Gothelclaw, and Eugeneheart.

(There might be more, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. smile.gif)

Quickfang - Write that description! Suggestion: "I started a branch of Fight Club, which, obviously, I can't talk about."

~*~

None currently pending, although ask if you're not sure because I've been writing more often lately. Any dragons who are unnamed or obviously named after song lyrics will not be described, although funny/silly named ones are free game.

~*~

In short, he is a gun. A brightly-colored, relatively harmless gun that doesn't even use real bullets. A very, really, incredibly extremely large gun that lives in the bottom of the ocean.

Thanks so much - I've been needing a push to get him described!

Edited by klinneah

The World's Biggest Nerf Gun - Write that description!

~*~

Quickfang not only prides himself on his exceptional speed abilities, but also thinks himself an excellent warrior, especially when using his long tail. He's even gone to the lengths of starting an underground (in both the literal and figurative sense) arena where the toughest dragons can duke it out and possibly win treasure and glory. There's even an elite fighting club, but, shhh! it's a secret. When asked how he recieved a particular scar or bruise, he'll simply reply "None of your business." and stalk away to plan the next secret Fight Club brawl.

*has never actually seen the movie and so only has a vauge knowledge of its plot* x3

~*~

Suggestions are welcome, and any dragon is fair game! happy.gif Dragons with approved/pending descriptions: Magikarpsplash, Willowstorm, Rowanclaw, Hielowing, Shieldpaw, Darkstone, Roseshine, Shimmerflight, Daisytail, Fisparkle, Scrapperflight, Daruniastone, Gothelclaw, Rapunzelflower, Eugeneheart, and Quickfang.

Featherblush! Describe that dragon!

~*~

Not describing my dinos/paper/silvers/golds/cheeses.

Over 50 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are fair game.

Bitter is just that. Bitter. He detests his lot in life. He had been a  happy little eggie then some big mean vampire had to bite him and make him this. The only thing that comforts him is that he does his best to curb his appetite. He'd rather starve then condemn another innocent egg to his miserable way of life. The few eggies he has bitten were against his will, forced to by Kanaye who was worried he'd drop dead of starvation. Each time she combed the wilderness for an abandoned egg and tempted him with it until he could no longer resist.

Andor Heartflame - Write that Description! What does his name mean?

~*~

Please check if the dragon you're suggesting already has a description. I'm not describing song lyric hatchlings, but Cuffs, joke names, and unnamed dragons are fair game. (If you suggest an unnamed dragon, feel free to suggest a name, too!)

The World's Biggest Nerf Gun is re-pending.

I HATE SHARP ROCKS - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Unfortunately, Featherblush may be the only Rosebud who is allergic to flowers other than the ones that are part of her. She still loves real ones, but to avoid a reaction, she and her mate, Starorb, craft beautiful bouquets from shed feathers and scales. She especially loves handing these out on and around St. Valentine's Day.

~*~

Suggestions are always appreciated. smile.gif If you suggest a dragon named after a fictional character ( Ask me if you're not sure. C: ), try to suggest something that fits the character.

Dragons already described: Bloodfrost, Crystaltooth, Daisytail, Darkstone, Daruniastone, Eugeneheart, Featherblush, Fisparkle, Gothelclaw, Hielowing, Magikarpsplash, Onyxflower, Quickfang, Rapunzelflower, Rowanclaw, Sangreprince, Sariasong, Scrapperflight, Shieldpaw, Shimmerflight, Shiningflight, and Willowstorm.

Pintopaw - Describe that dragon!

Does he like being a frozen dragon? Does he like being a horse with wings. Can he fly?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 50 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are fair game, except for a few cheeses.

Andor is part of the secret Heartflame clan, a clan so mysterious, Kanaye herself cannot even get in. Andor loves being part of something secretive and mystifying. He used to brag when he had to go to one of their "secret meetings" and often sang their mantra at the top of his lungs. As Andor was (and still is) the most immature member of the clan, Agent would often approach him, trying to wheedle out information by making him lose his temper. It worked so well, Finerar, the clan leader, has forbidden Andor to talk to anyone not part of the clan. If he defies this order, his membership will be terminated and he will be stripped of the Heartflame name.  Andor chafes a bit with this restriction but he does love being part of the Secret Heartflame Clan, nonetheless, so he manages to stay strong and keep his mouth shut. For now.
Edited by Kanaye

SF's Stormbringer - Write that description! What, exactly, kind of storms can a young hatchling bring?

~*~

Please check if the dragon you're suggesting already has a description. I'm not describing song lyric hatchlings, but Cuffs, joke names, and unnamed dragons are fair game. (If you suggest an unnamed dragon, feel free to suggest a name, too!)

The World's Biggest Nerf Gun has been accepted. I HATE SHARP ROCKS has not.

Near Saztemp's cave grows a kind of tree that no other dragon had ever seen before. These trees are tall and delicate, with trunks thinner than birch but stronger than oak, and the leaves are wispy strands softer than wool. The overall effect is one of a stick of candy floss stuck in the ground. Saztemp tends these "Tuftulla Trees", keeping them safe from entrepreneurial would-be woods-dragons with sharp things trying to harvest the sweet leaves. Fortunately, Taqain, who has recently taken up residence in her cave, is quite frightening enough to scare most dragons away.

I've recently seen The Lorax, can you tell?

Edited by klinneah

Drite Saztemp - Write that description! ohmy.gif

~~

Stormbringer, growing up as the smallest and always growing last... has never been actually good at bringing storms. He's always tried as a little hatchling, but he kept making rain fall on his fellow hatchlings, angering them and getting beaten up. Luckily, now he's a bit better but he still isn't the best.