Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Rheania - Describe that dragon!

Does she like Christmas? Does she hate it? Maybe she used to hide at Christmas time, though wan't isn't because she hated the holiday, it was because she was afraid that no one liked her enough to give her a present, until last year when a little frozen hatchie gave her a gift and told her she was the prettiest dragon he'd ever seen...

Or not. Just a suggestion.

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/cheeses.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Darling Lineal Wolf- Describe that dragon!

It's actually Daring Lineal Wolf, not Darling. But thats ok.

Daring is the most dangerous dragon in Kanaye's cave. Not because he threatens or hurts others, at least not on purpose, but because he is extremely reckless. He thinks he has to prove his bravery to both himself and everyone else by doing things as staying under water for six hours or jumping off a 50,000 foot mountain with his wings closed until the last second. He has often done things he thought was brave, or just plain fun, that ended up with him putting others, never himself, in the infirmary. Every time it happens, he cannot hide his remorse but that doesn't stop him from doing something else just as exciting, brave and dangerous the very next day.

Exquisite Rosehip Tea- Describe that dragon!

~*~

This little Two-Finned Bluna is a happy-go-lucky type of hatchling, who was frozen at his own request because he didn't want to grow up. He spends his days playing with Algaepaw, a fellow frozen hatchling, also waterbound because he is a DeepSea. The two are inseperable, and both are produtive members of their cave. Algaepaw, the shyer of the two, helps hunt for fish and other small creatures for the hatchlings to eat, and Orcapaw helps teach the littlest hatchlings how to swim.

~*~

Over 50 of my dragons are described, but for the ones that aren't, suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. :D

Shadowsmoke - Describe that dragon!

A few of mine have descriptions, Fracktail (can't believe nobody got that name O.o) and Maralinga. Taking suggestions...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

It's actually Daring Lineal Wolf, not Darling. But thats ok.

Oops, sorry. I like Daring better. xd.png

Leetle Eaglet- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Does she think she's an eagle? Was she raised by eagles or simply likes them? Maybe she's not the best flier in the world and is always following an eagle trying to improve?

Scar Razortooth- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he used to be beautiful and vain, until he was attacked by the Razortooth clan who scarred him and ruined his beauty? He tried to avenge what had been done, but ended up joining them, because he realized they weren't so bad or they were better than his real home and didn't make fun of him being ugly or maybe he fell in love with one of the other Razortooths? On another note entirely, maybe everyone thinks he's soft so he chose his name to make him sound tougher.

---

It was that time of year, when snow blanketed the ground and joy filled everyone's hearts. All of the dragons were enjoying the holiday, a rare moment of peace. Even the evil Rita Gawr was humming a merry tune under her rotten breath. All except a lone Ribbon Dancer watching the festivities from the darkest corner of the cave. Rheania loved christmastime, but it was about giving and friends and family, she thought with a heavy heart. She had no family, no friends. She tried her best to be helpful, but always ended up doing more harm than good. She'd even made the other dragons gifts, though they probably hated them. But no one even cared enough to talk to her, let alone give her a gift in return. She heard a slight sound and turned, seeing a hatchling with a beautifully wrapped gift in its jaws. It set down the box and blinked once before scampering off. Written on the tag were three words, "You ARE beautiful." She glanced towards the others. They did care, she thought with a smile.

Thanks for the suggestion, Kanayne! Such a beautiful idea.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are much appreciated!

EDIT: Chose another dragon based on the preferences of the post below this one.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Whup, forgot to note those dragons. They're name holders for frozen S1 hatchlings for this Halloween (cos I noticed that a lot of the hatchlings resembled real life animals). However I will be describing them when I get them, thank you for the idea biggrin.gif I actually have an idea as to how I will implement that...

But another dragon shall have to be picked :3

rampaging wyvern didn't pick me a dragon to describe sad.gif

So I will pick one from HawktalonOfRiverclan's scroll and describe it, plus select one from rampaging wyvern for the person below me to describe.

WARNING! I DESCRIBE 99% OF MY DRAGONS!!! good luck finding one that isn't described xd.png whoever below me is unlucky :3

I SHALL DESCRIBE...Esmyeria!

------------------------------------

The birds sang in the trees as sunlight filtered down from the thick, lush canopy of leaves, creating fuzzy patterns on the rich ground. Stepping out from behind a large gnarled, old root, the dragon looked around, her green and gold stripes dazzling in the sunshine. She silently and gracefully peered around at several drab and grayish bushes, looking for something. At last, she found it, a beautiful and colorful flower, one of the few things that rivaled her beauty. Holding it gently in her claws, she opened her golden green wings and flew off among the trees, rising into the sky. Behind her, several colorful birds followed her and accompanied her, multiplying and complimenting her beauty.

-------------------------------------

How's that for a description? biggrin.gif

And now...to pick a dragon from rampaging wyvern's scroll...

I challenge the person below me to describe...Aculeus!

:3

Edited by beacker1160

rampaging wyvern didn't pick me a dragon to describe sad.gif

So I will pick one from HawktalonOfRiverclan's scroll and describe it, plus select one from rampaging wyvern for the person below me to describe.

WARNING! I DESCRIBE 99% OF MY DRAGONS!!! good luck finding one that isn't described xd.png whoever below me is unlucky :3

I SHALL DESCRIBE...Esmyeria!

------------------------------------

The birds sang in the trees as sunlight filtered down from the thick, lush canopy of leaves, creating fuzzy patterns on the rich ground. Stepping out from behind a large gnarled, old root, the dragon looked around, her green and gold stripes dazzling in the sunshine. She silently and gracefully peered around at several drab and grayish bushes, looking for something. At last, she found it, a beautiful and colorful flower, one of the few things that rivaled her beauty. Holding it gently in her claws, she opened her golden green wings and flew off among the trees, rising into the sky. Behind her, several colorful birds followed her and accompanied her, multiplying and complimenting her beauty.

-------------------------------------

How's that for a description? biggrin.gif

And now...to pick a dragon from rampaging wyvern's scroll...

I challenge the person below me to describe...Aculeus!

:3

I don't think you understand the rules of this game. The point is not to have other people describe your dragons, but to describe your own dragons. Other people simply supply a suggestion. The description must be written by you, not someone else. You pick one of my dragons for me to describe, and the poster below you picks one of your dragons for you to describe, and the poster below them picks one of theirs, and so on and so forth. (Not that that isn't a good description, and you should totally use it for one of your dragons, though you need to describe more of the dragon itself rather than the setting.)

Since he is one of the few of your dragons without a description, Aculeus- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Perhaps he is the record-keeper of your cave, the one who documents lineages? Or if that role is filled already, maybe he thinks he is better than the other dragons because he is related to CB Tinsels?

---

I guess I'll describe Esmyeria...

The glorious sunset was fading as the sun sunk lower and lower, and the sky darkened into wilight. Animals retreated to their dens, dragons returned to their caves, lest they be caught by the ferocious predators of the night. But Esmyeria didn't turn. She was lost in thought, surrounded by multicolored wildflowers she loved. It wasn't there. She stopped. What wasn't there, she wondered. The need to have that... something between her emerald claws was always present in the back of her mind, but she had no idea where to find it or even what she'd lost. Still, Esmyeria continued her search as she always had, day after day, golden eyes trained for an unknown object. She knew it was important somehow, if only she knew what she was looking for.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Apologies for the little disturbance I seem to have caused :3 I will be more careful to note things in future xd.png Would've added more about the Tinsel lineage but I ran out of room xd.png

(Aculeus, Purple Nebula, awaiting moderation)

A warrior at heart, Aculeus flies the night skies, doing the night watch duty while the diurnal members of the Herachus clan sleep. He prefers to go alone, but will join others. Should a situation arise, he will call out for the other members of the patrol. Sometimes the threat can be dispatched easily and quietly, but should it prove to be a real danger one of the patrol members will roar to arouse the members of the Clan, allowing the army to take control of the situation.

Aculeus once had a rivalry with another of the night patrol, Surrigo. The two used to constantly bet on each other and would even sometimes get into fights. The fights developed into a love-hate situation, but over time the two have come to appreciate one another, and now live and work alongside each other with little fuss. In fact, some say that each has their eye on the other.

Aculeus is also proud to note that he is one of the descendants of the legendary Tinsel Penk.

Ready for more describing, once again open for suggestions.

Described dragons: Maralinga, Fracktail and Aculeus

Not open for descriptions: The Leetle nameholders and any dragon above Eximius ASD

To the person above me:

Fadriethien - Describe that dragon!

Maybe she could have once been a warrior, and was injured and isn't able to fight any more?

I'm confused now, but Imma just role with it I suppose...

Dissilo- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Where did he get his name? Is it a nickname that stuck? Does he like it? Maybe he whispers all the time... (that's what his name made me think of)

---

As a hatchling, the fiesty young Fadreithien fought off a small pack of wolves who were praying on wingless hatchlings. She loved it---the feel of power coursing through her veins, seeing the animals cower at her strength---and begged to train with the other warriors. She failed at first, but refusing to be demoralized, she continued to train and eventually managed to catch up. Her persistence and turned her into a fine warrior, well known for not only her skill but her beauty as well. Until that night, when the rouges attacked. But as Fadrethien stood on top of their bested leader, claws at his throat, watching the fear reflect in his gaze, she realized she couldn't do it. The rouges won that night, and their leader gave Fadrethien a lesson she'd never forget: scarring her beautiful face and maiming her so that she could never be a warrior again. A day has yet to pass where she doesn't think of that day, angry not at the rogue leader but herself for giving up everything she held dear.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are apprecieated!

Elvithranial - Describe that dragon!

--------

(Dissilo, Seasonal, awaiting approval)

Dissilo came from the Susurro Clan, a clan that was thought to exist only in myth. 'Susurro' means 'Whisper', and the clan consists entirely of Seasonals, famous for their ability to 'talk' to the trees through soft, barely audible calls and chirps, hence the name of their clan.

Dissilo left the clan when he grew up, wanting to see the world. He was captured by the Herachus Clan, but was soon released when deemed not a threat. Dissilo decided to stay, and when given a position as a scout he quickly proved his worth in his ability to connect with the plant life, allowing him to track down the best source of food. He joins the group of scouts during these searches and is even teaching them how to talk to the trees as well. He is impressed with Cadifor's fast learning and thinks it must be because he came from another clan.

Described: Maralinga, Fracktail, Aculeus

Not for describing: Leetle name holders, Dinos and any above Eximius ASD

Suggestions welcome!

Edit for coding fail

Provocatio -- Describe that dragon!

~{---*---}~

Some of my dragons are described, but Magic Mirror Sorad is NOT open for describing/ideas/etc.

And neither are any unnamed dragons I have. XP

Strength Comes in Many Forms- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she was once really weak, and no one thought she would live to adulthood? And surprised everyone with her speed?

---

Creating tsunamis is an act of defense and nothing more for most Tsunami wyverns. But for Elvithraniel, or Rani as most call her, it is an art. She sees the endless blue sea as a canvas, herself as the artist. Gliding just above the surface of the ocean with her wings disturbing the realitivly calm waters, she calls to the waves in a way only she can. Beating the water with her wings, humming as though it were alive, she brings it into a collumn, weaving around it until her liquid sculpture is perfect. It doesn't matter that her artwork lasts only a few moments, or that no one will see them. Rani will have. And she considers herself lucky to have witnessed such beauty.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are much apprecieated!

xd.png, I'm always picking your dragons. Hmm, let's see...

Tsinga - Describe that dragon!

Approved description for Provocatio:

Provocatio is one of the day watch, along with the rest of his team of Ridgewings. He will seek out a suitable post every morning as the night watchers head back to sleep. His prefferred perch is a ledge in the cliff face adjacent to the clan's base, which allows him to see a broad stretch of the terrain. Should a threat appear, Provactio calls out to the rest of the team members and they go to investigate the situation. If the threat appears to be genuine, one of the watchers will call out to alert the army.

Provocatio was originally training for the army, but found his wings tended to get in the way. He considered various other options but eventually found that he preferred being a watcher. After a long discussion with the army leader and the day watch leader Inusitus, he was granted a position, third behind Inusitus and Turium. Although Turium will take over the watch if Inusitus steps down, Provocatio is hopeful of leading the group one day.

Described dragons: Maralinga, Fracktail, Aculeus, Dissilo and Cadifor.

Not open or descriptions: Leetle name holders, any dragon above Eximius ASD.

Suggestions greatly appreciated!

You deleted your previous post and reposted it to bump the thread, didn't you. ninja.gifrolleyes.gif

Anyways...

Niger Tigris- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she lives on the edge of the desert? And is so elusive that few have seen her that those who do think she's a tiger?

---

Took me most of a week, but I finally have Tsinga's description done.

Some say dreams are meaningless fantasies, but Tsinga believes that within them lies the answer to life's mysteries. To her, they show the past, foretell the future, or give glimpses of other worlds. While Tsinga does posses some clairvoyance, most dreams escape her mind once the sleep clears from her eyes. Those dreams she does manage to remember are silly, harmless dreams of leaping through a field as a hatchling in pursuit of a brightly-colored butterfly, or strange dreams of faceless attackers and haunting voices. The only remarkable thing about her gift is that she can expand her telepathy to speak in the minds of other animals. Most are frightened by this and her ramblings about dreams, however; the only real friend she has is a steppe eagle named Skart.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. Fadrethien is open to suggestions: the description I wrote for her was transferred to Margalin as it better fit her breed. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Caleain ~Describe that dragon!

Does he like living in a pumpkin? Does he long to live in a squash?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Edited by Kanaye

Vision of Death- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he's a bit psychic and can see into others' minds, but usually only when he's about to kill something? And because of it, killing scares and horrifies him, so he can only scavenge?

---

It was a bitter autumn day, but the cold was invigorating, a relief after the sweltering summer heat. Warm reds and yellows of leaves decorated the ground in piles as several human children rushed to where they'd left their carved pumpkins the night before. They where hoping to see a Pumpkin dragon, an illusive breed that had mostly faded into myth. But Caleain delighted seeing smiles on the children's faces as they caught a glimpse of him and saw a glorious dream come to life. Even though he hates living in pumpkins (he finds them rather wet and dislikes their smell) and would much rather live in a squash, it is worth making them happy.

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Suggestions are much appreciated!

I haven't replied to this topic in a while... blink.gif

Romance Movie was named after her excellent acting abilites. "Movies" are plays put on by dragons using only the wilderness as their props and spectacular trained dragons as the characters. Romance, at a young age, was a very good listener when it came to stories. She loved stories to the point that she would pretent that she was in them. As she aged, she realized that she could live her dreams of being in stories if she signed up for movie training. Her owner, who called movies "plays" in the language of humans, aided Romance frequently in her training classes. Eventually, she was accepted by a couple of dragon directors into their movies. Due to her extraordinary training, Romance made a lot of success in the future that came. Romance still acts in dragon movies, mainly in ones with a romantic tale to it, hence her name "Romance Movie".

Tridant-Describe that dragon!

Sorry, no suggestions from me.

You! Describe Pangala!

Vine Black- Describe that dragon!

~*~

Late one Halloween Night, deep within the forest, a mysterious egg lay hidden among the grass and leaves. A young woman, strolling along the path, stopped to drink from a small stream. Though it was night, the sky was bright, thanks to the full moon, and she was about to continue on when she found the little egg in some tall grass. Gingerly, she picked it up, nestled it safely into her pack next to three other Shadow Walker eggs, and took them home.

Now grown, Shadowsmoke is shy and secretive, though fiercely protective of his owner. Some nights, during the full moon, he and his owner's other Shadow Walkers leave their cave for some unknown purpose, and no one, not even their owner, knows where they go. Efforts to track them on these trips are always thwarted by their ability to become immaterial.

~*~

Over 50 of my dragons are described, so check before suggesting. Suggestions are very much welcomed and appreciated! :D

Silverstratus- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe his scales have a silvery sheen to them because he likes flying up so high that he's always dusted in ice?

----

Named for the unusual azure-colored marking on his chest, Tridant resides far in the north. His icy cave is more of a palace, and his servants are dolphins who were exiled from their pod as he was. He no longer remembers the crime he committed, only that it was worthy of the most serious punishment that could be dealt to a Two-finned Bluna; solitude. Tridant was blindfolded and led into tunnels of ice that reached so far under the surface of the water that they shone with a turquoise glow. A small channel led to the outside, just small enough to keep him imprisoned. Only the dolphins, who understand his pain, keep him company, treating him like a king. But though they listen to his every command, they are not the same as the family who abandoned him, and every day his heart yearns for what he cannot have; his freedom.

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Sulla - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: A night glory drake that always flies during the day?

Taking suggestions.

I wasn't assigned to a description...so nothing here.

NightSea-Describe that dragon!

Suggestions: nothing, sorry.

Oops...did not see Panagla, sorry. (hits self)

Panagla is a dragon that generally does not care. She often commits several negative acts, such as vandalism or theft, but still does not care. Other dragons recalled a time when Panagla was threatened to be killed by some person, she just ate him and never seemed to care about that either. Despite her dull, non-caring behavior, she will occasionally display feelings of love and awkwardly care towards her mate and children.
Edited by sarrepta1

Talmi -Describe that dragon

~*~

One of the more peculiar dragons in his cave, this dragon enjoys flying and floating upon his cloud higher than most dare to go. As a result, he constantly has a silvery coating of frost on his scales, giving him his name. While he may seem dull and daft at first glance to those who don't know him, he really is quite clever, but shy. He seldom comes out of his quiet shell, but when he does, it's always when his mate Blossomshimmer, a bold, passionate Silver dragon, is around. He has the odd hobby of collecting anything that even remotely resembles a radish. Who knows why...

~*~

Over 50 of my dragons are described, but any that aren't are fair game. smile.gif Suggestions are welcomed and much appreciated! :3

Falconthorn - describe that dragon!

You deleted your previous post and reposted it to bump the thread, didn't you. ninja.gifrolleyes.gif

Anyways...

Niger Tigris- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she lives on the edge of the desert? And is so elusive that few have seen her that those who do think she's a tiger?

---

Took me most of a week, but I finally have Tsinga's description done.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. Fadrethien is open to suggestions: the description I wrote for her was transferred to Margalin as it better fit her breed. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Indeed, I reposted to bump the thread x3

I finally got around to writing Niger's description:

Niger Tigris came from the Tigris clan, located somewhere in the desert. Before she joined the clan, she was very shy and secretive and most outsiders who laid their eye on her saw nothing more than what appeared to be a mirage, for Niger can run fast and silently, leaving many to wonder if they saw anything at all.

Eventually the Herachus scouts started seeing this same 'mirage' and were constantly reporting back to the clan. In the end, Volatisus was sent out, whereupon she quickly found Niger and gave chase until she finally caught the dragon. Niger, unused to this kind of behavior and the fact another dragon finally outran her, quickly surrendered and was brought back to the clan. She was introduced to the members of the only sub-clan in the Herachus: the Clavum clan. Here, Niger quickly made friends with the members there and has since become useful for spying on the Coryphaeus.

Described dragons are:

Primiserius

Immotus

Maralinga

Guarra

Cadifor

Provocatio

Aculeus

Dissilo

Peremo

Urbanarum

Lubrusca

Monokerata

A Chicken

Any above Eximius ASD are not open for descriptions and any unnamed ones aren't. Leetle name holders are not open either. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Maxume - Write that description! Suggestion: How does she fit in with the rest of her clan?

~*~

Suggestions are always welcome. Please check if the dragon you are suggesting has already been described. Bokmakiri Kwaito's description is pending.

~*~

Pruiss, surprisingly, takes after a long-lost great-something grandfather in that she has a knack for gardening a bit beyond the usual for a Spring. Plants flourish under her touch, almost magically, remaining untouched by parasites and frost long after she has moved on. Her mate, Steve, is always finding the trees with the largest blooms and showing them off to the neighbors, saying that Pruiss has made them the best, although it makes her very self-concious to have her talents shown off. She prefers, rather, to stay in the garden by the river, tending to the flowerbeds.
Edited by klinneah