Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC -- Write That Description!

Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC was born in what can only be described as an epic lineage. Her family consists of hundreds of dragons, some like her, some much more different.

Vesna, born under the hand of spring, is in the middle of everything. Like her season's temperature, her demeanor is not too cold nor is it too warm. A delicate balance indicates a stable mindset, and that is clearly what Vesna is currently displaying.

As a hatchling, her mother, Epic Crystalflame, admonished her greatly in the value of staying in the nest. Nevertheless, Vesna was a curious one, and wandered out of the safety of the nest. Meeting hatchlings just like her was comforting in a world where adult dragons dominated the majority of everything. Vesna is not afraid to step out of her comfort zone.

Not Taking Suggestions Just Yet smile.gif

Edited by Lilyyy

Bokmakiri Kwaito's description is pending.

Means it's been submitted but not approved. smile.gif Maybe suggest another dragon?

Edited by klinneah

Oh yeah, I realized that then picked someone else, but didn't see your post until now. Should I PM you when the description is ready? It might take a day or two.

Umm...you're supposed to write the description that someone else suggested for your OWN dragon...so I would be writing the description for my dragon...make sense?

~*~

Ouob is rather prouder than most of his combined Storm and Epic heritage, the former being an all-access pass to the Mountains of Balock, the latter granting a host of cousins and great-uncles and great-aunts that he could possibly strong-arm. He's not afraid do favors, play diplomat, or be a gracious host - afterwards, they'll owe him. Despite his cleverness in gaining favors from his enemies, his mate Deem usually ends up strong-arming the villages for more gifts of treasure (although he'd hardly call it strong-arming; the Balloon is simply too endearing to make much of a threatening picture to even the most helpless village). When he's not off hunting or stirring up trouble for the Oceanclan, he's gathering his treasures and securing his alliances in the mountain city Wuldar.
Edited by klinneah

Llwyd EPIC Ouob- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Is he embarrassed about her last name?

---

A grey light stretched across the horizon, proclaiming the arvival of the Sun's warming rays. The light bathed the dark fur of a nocturnal creature, swooping away on leathery wings with large ears trained for the sound of its mistress. It startled and fluttered off to join its clanmates at a low warning growl and a flash of blue that came from dark wings neither bat nor dragon. Sulla's cold gaze flickered as she eyed her servants returning for the day, but she found herself staring greedily at the sunlit world beyond the cave's eternal darkness. No longer Sylla, a worthless monster left behind, she and her bats were the rulers of the night. The day alone remained unconquered. Its harsh rays blinded her minions and scorched her scales, but that only made her desire burn hotter. She had been described as having the fox's cunning and the lion's courage--- nothing would prevent her from achieving her goal. But as the sun climbed and its light grew, she turned away. Just not today.

I realized that Sulla was actually a Roman dictator rather than a gibberish keyboard mash like I thought it was, so it's based on him. Edited to be more... poetic.

All dragons below A'orth are described. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Rullen - Write that description!

Hmm...she strikes me as a pessimistic sort of dragon. Her name reminds me of the word 'sullen' and the sprite overall looks sort of angry, like it's growling up at you. Perhaps she is unhappy about something?

Suggestions are welcome. I'm trying to describe all my Pillows, a big project indeed. All Pillows below Definitely are in need of descriptions, except for Omkring and my frozen Pillow hatchlings. These mentioned all have pending descriptions.

Bear Hug - Write that description! Suggestion: What do her hugs feel like?

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list.

Pending: Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC, Llwyd EPIC Ouob, A Tree Named Benny

~*~

A lover of discovery, Joul is constantly at his machines, working and tinkering until they operate the way he wants. He's most especially interested in his own body's ability to produce electricity, something he wants to harness and use to help humans that still use candles to see in the dark. When his mate Stuha leaves for the winter, his mood darkens considerably, and his experiments take on a haughty, dangerous edge, but he has friends in Cannoncog and Ejilsis, and someday his ideas might come to fruitition.

Didn't end up using your suggestion, but I've been meaning to describe him for a long time!

Edited by klinneah

Blitzkrieg Joul- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he's a warrior, known for his speed in combat? Or just fast in general?

---

Almost invisible in the musty darkness of the undergrowth, bitter Rullen hides from the moon's shining face. The full moon pulls her into horrible bloodlust and she mindlessly attack anyone who gets in her way. Most take her to be heartbroken or simply depressed from the way she hisses and raises her spines at them, but the fail to recognize the fear in her eyes. She longs for friendship and warm voices raised in greeting, but her curse forces her to remain distant and aloof to protect those around her. So she hides, worrying away time by sneaking in the shadows and nipping at the ankles of passers-by as fear slowly takes control.

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Sulla and Rullen are pending. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanator - Write that description!

~*~

Always open to suggestions. Dragons will not be described before they are named. Please double-check that the dragon you are suggesting does not already have a description and is not on my pending list.

Pending: Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC, Llwyd EPIC Ouob, A Tree Named Benny, Blitzraig Joul

~*~

When Magikarp was born, her entire family went into a frenzied state of hysteria that had not been seen since tales of the first Geode spread through the land. She had all the magical talent of her father and all the love of water her mother had; such a thing had not been heard of in centuries. Her family's fears were quickly put to rest when a sibling was born in a cove not too far away, and then another, and another. Magikarp isn't very bright, but she enjoys playing in the waves on sandy coasts and splashing dragons that come near. Gyrados is her mate as well as her dear friend, and the two are always to be seen on secluded beaches, blowing bubbles and building elaborate castles out of sand.
Edited by klinneah

Visgoud Magikarp - Write that description!

~~~

Trying to describe my entire Pillow army! All Pillows from Fuzzums to Entirely have been described or have pending descriptions. All Pillows below Entirely need descriptions. FYI, Entirely is about the 30th Pillow down the list, or so. I'm open to suggestions (in fact, I sort of need suggestions, because I'm running out of ideas lately).

Thanks!

Legible - Write that description! Suggestion: Has he found a way of scribbling his thoughts on paper? Does he employ more dexterous dragons to scribe his every thought?

~*~

Pending: Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC, Llwyd EPIC Ouob, A Tree Named Benny, Blitzraig Joul, Visgoud Magikarp

~*~

Every sandy beach has its share of horror stories; Seaking's favorite beach is no different, possibly because of Seaking herself. Seaking secretly desires to wrest control of all the oceans, and she terrorizes beachgoers whenever she gets the chance in order to prove she is worthy of ruling the seas. Humans flee in terror when she stirs up the shallows. Wildlife finds shelter far inland every time she comes near. Sadly, her magic extends only as far as the sandy beach, and the deep waters of the oceans are too much for her to handle. She will rule the oceans someday, though. Someday.
Edited by klinneah

Visgoud Seaking- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she's always longed for political power and to have ultimate control of the sea, hence her name Seaking? Or maybe she was leader once and was dethroned?

---

Creeping through the hot, steamy jungle, the head of a strange creature rises above the undergrowth in pursuit of a wounded wildcat. In the mind of the cat, the predator looks almost feline, fur accented with slightly glowing turquoise markings and six heavily muscled legs that creeped over the ground. A terrifyingly unreal creature that only exists in the minds of his victims, an illusion to hide behind. As Thatanor strikes the killing blow the illusion fades, but it doesn't matter as the guise was visible to his victim alone. The feline creature is merely a trick of the mind, a psychic power that enables him to control what others see. The guise is influenced by the victim's mind, however, making it difficult to maintain a ferocious stature for long periods of time and usually fades rather quickly. The power is nothing unusual; a clever mind can turn him into something rather harmless, stealing his one advantage: fear.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. Suggestions are much appreciated! Pending: Thatanor, Magreathea Stardancer

Xorandra - Write that description! Suggestion: Is she obsessive about the things she loves, or level-headed?

~*~

Pending: Vesna Pruiss Sixth EPIC, Llwyd EPIC Ouob, A Tree Named Benny, Visgoud Magikarp, Visgoud Seaking.

~*~

Most of the dragons Baythamp knows believes they are his friends, and he doesn't have the heart to tell them otherwise. He's always had a fear of loneliness, so even being amongst selfish, demanding, and thoughtless dragons is better than being around no one at all.
Edited by klinneah

Ragga Baythamp- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he is teased by the other dragons in his cave/clan/tribe/whatever, for some reason and is always really dreary because of it? Burt the others don't know they're hurting him and he doesn't have the heart to tell them?

---

The rocky walls surrounding Xorandra's horde are covered with drawings of her latest obsessions, each sketch covering the subject of a previous interest so that the pictures are impossible to decipher in many places. The horde itself is not of gold or jewels, but of abandoned items she once found interesting: everything from books to human clothing. Most dragons know her to be rather level-headed, but when it comes to her horde, she is as dotty as Oohooria. No obsession lasts very long as something else dominates her interest rather quickly. She rarely even notices that her horde is often diminished from the day before. It is a treasure trove of wealth to pioneers like Arietty, and hours of entertainment for the wingless hatchlings.

Kinda dark but I wanted to do something more than "This is my dragon. She is very ____ and loves ____."

All dragons from A'orth and below are described. Current eggs and hatchlings will replace messy lineaged adults, many of whom already have descriptions, so please do not choose them. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Pending: Xorandra, Sa'hailli, Kuthaian, Kashikan, Cronion

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Fadriethien - Describe that Dragon!

Suggestion: None smile.gif

Codiad Gemini

Dewin Aquarius

Gwres Aquarius

Jasmine Aquarius

Plymio Aries

Poeth Sagittarius

Rhuf Aquarius

Rubis Aquarius

Windswept Tsunami

are all pending smile.gif

Voodoo Libra:

In the depths of the Libra Clan lies Voodoo's lair, a small cavern crammed with shelves full of feathers of white, oil of turpentine, pollen of vine and other nefarious substances. Bent over the eerily still cauldron in the middle, is Voodoo Libra.  His half-starved body curls ornately round the leaden pot, like a mother around his egg, and his stained tail flicks steadily from side to side. The milky white mixture within the pot reflects back two bat-black eyes, the white of his face smudged grey by the smoke which the cauldron exhales. The maroon of his wings has darkened to a dusky liver shade, while the prongs of his trident tail are still flicking back and forth, forth and back. Blade like fangs hover on the edge of his lips, covered with a layer of fine brown powder, stuck permanently to what was once gleaming white. Rumours have it that he will never turn an egg, as the corruption on his teeth will pierce deep into the heart of the egg's embryo, killing it instantly.

I tried focusing on physical appearance instead of personality for once, so any crit would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

Voodoo Libra - Describe that Dragon!

Wow great description for Voodoo. Love it. smile.gif

Open to suggestions!

All frozen hatchies and Vampires are in the process of being described already.

Pink Berry Thuwed comes from an extinguised family line and is proud to be a Thuwed. She shares her first name with her mother and is quite fond of it. But that's as far as her like for her name goes. She dislikes her middle name and refuses to let anyone know what it is, after an episode where every dragon she met used her middle name to address her. After some convincing her middle name was hidden and no longer used by her friends. Pink has never revealed why she hates her middle name, but her dislike of berries might be the reason.

Took a while but finally got it done, good suggestion. xd.png

Edited by Mayuhito

Pink Berry Thuwed- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she really dislikes berries, and so hates her name?

~*~

This dragon, while highly skilled in combat, has unfortunately been "demoted" to a teaching position for hatchlings and young adults due to an injury he sustained during an expedition to the Wilderness. He doesn't mind, and honestly this profession suits him more than exploring, and he is excellent mentor. When off-duty, he can be found captivating the younger ones with only slightly embellished tales of his exploits.

~*~

Any dragon is fair game for a description, but over 50 of mine are already described, so check first. Suggestions are very much welcomed! :)

Ospreylight- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: She's a loner, living alone in a nest far beyond your cave. Her roar sounds an awful lot like an osprey's screech, and she's known for her silent gliding.

---

By day she wanders helplessly, weak and useless. A bother to all, many she has inevitably interrupted have snarled in a sudden fit of rage that they wished she'd never hatched. Yet at night, her mind drifts into another world where her body is strong, carrying her higher than even Thunders dare to fly. Each golden scale seems to be made of pure sunlight, each black panel of the night itself, each ivory spine of the finest silver. She is beautiful, holding the power of a thousand Magis in her claws. All look up to her as a goddess, a heroine. A fabulous fantasy that fades as the sun creeps above the horizon and its light rouses her from her dreams. A fabulous fantasy she wishes more than anything was reality.

I can't seem to write anything other than sad, depressing descriptions today. I need a happy suggestion!

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and Bucephalus is a placeholder. All current growing things as well as any dragon with the "II" surname are replacements for ugly lineages most of whom already have suggestions, so not taking suggestions for them. Other than that, suggestions (happy ones!) are much appreciated!

Gronkel - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Uh.. I'm not sure. His name seems so clumsy or hulkish though, I love it. Maybe he's sort of bumbling and funny. smile.gif

----

No Nocturnes, nothing growing, and nothing after the dinos please. smile.gif

Many of my dragons already have descriptions, so please check first!~

Furiously, Touchy, Rudely, Cobalt 27, Cobalta, Alt Wish, Dark Side of Oz, Godric Hollow, Not Another Black One, and Guierrmo are pending.

((I am so glad this thread is still here after my lengthy hiatus. This was the most fun part of DC!))

Edited by Earth Gurl

Lady Grinning Soul - Describe That Dragon!

Taking Suggestions!

All frozen hatchies and Vampires are in the process of being described already.

Lily Conforting Time - Describe That Dragon!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lm3n8

Clogwyn Aries

Codiad Gemini

Dewin Aquarius

Gwres Aquarius

Jasmine Aquarius

Plymio Aries

Poeth Sagittarius

Rebula Aquarius

Rhuf Aquarius

Rubis Aquarius

Voodoo Libra

Windswept Tsunami

are in progress.

Lily Conforting Time - Describe That Dragon!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lm3n8

Clogwyn Aries

Codiad Gemini

Dewin Aquarius

Gwres Aquarius

Jasmine Aquarius

Plymio Aries

Poeth Sagittarius

Rebula Aquarius

Rhuf Aquarius

Rubis Aquarius

Voodoo Libra

Windswept Tsunami

are in progress.

How about Lily is really sweet and kind, she always have time for the young ones... And she comforts hurt dragons and gives reassuring words.

Hercilia Kalokeri - Describe that dragon.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WEFXT

How about Lily is really sweet and kind, she always have time for the young ones... And she comforts hurt dragons and gives reassuring words.

Hercilia Kalokeri - Describe that dragon.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WEFXT

You're supposed to choose a dragon from the person above's scroll, and tell them to describe it. Then the person below does the same for you smile.gif