Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

SF's Gold Nugget~You know the drill Write That Description

Idea-Perhaps this dragon mines or likes shiny things.

Ahh you picked a great one. Been stalling on it, even though I knew how I wanted to describe her not long after she hatched.

"She Tipavac, kin of Morpheus. She whose lair is one of leaden limbs and eyes. Sleep here and it is surely the great eternal sleep. One mighty yawn comes as a howl, reverberating off the canyon walls. Claw thine ears out lest her spell ensnare thee." Excerpt: "Shadows of the Syv" Chapter Seven: Syv Sati Tipavac

Nearing the end of his journey through the Vale of Arginare, Demarik was overcome with exhaustion. His limbs and eyes became leaden and he was filled with the intense desire to succumb to sleep.

This was the work of Tipavac. Tipa herself is a lazy, slow-moving creature. She is the reason why so few make it out of the Vale alive.

Potent magic radiates off her in waves. Literally lethargy, zapping energy from every living being. Anything that succumbs to them will not wake. This is how Tipa feeds. Without these sleep waves, she would be much too slow to hunt. Tipa is also known for being indiscriminant about her meals; she will cannibalize other dragons if she can catch them.

Tipa a Seven Deadly Sins dragon

Edited by Pinkie

Tipavac : Write that description! :3 Needs more pillow!

~~

Gold Nugget is relatively peaceful, and she usually keeps her distance and doesn't like to fight as it is not her forte. But, one thing that is her forte, is collecting shiny things. She loves gold, silver, and other shiny, metallic objects, and has a large array of them.
Edited by SnowFlareon

SF's Pillow Pet- Describe that dragon!

*now has the PillowPet commercial's jingle stuck in her head* x3

~*~

Pintopaw generally enjoys his life as a frozen hatchling, even though he can't run and fly as well as the adult Horses. He loves playing with Shieldpaw, acting as the valiant steed to the young Guardian's brave knight while the two imagine grand adventures. When he isn't playing, he's either napping, eating, or practicing flying.

~*~

Suggestions welcome! biggrin.gif Check to see if your suggestion isn't already described, and if you suggest a dragon named after a fictional character ( Ask me if you're not sure. C: ), try to suggest something that fits the character.

"It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet! biggrin.gif"

Quartzclaw - write that description!

~~

Pillow Pet was named by the hatchlings in the cave, she is a friendly and cuddly creature. She often serves as the napping place and daycare for the clan's hatchlings, to the dismay of their mothers... But she doesn't seem to mind that she is a playground.

SF's Wings of Cake - Write that Description!

Does he himself think they are made of cake? Does he hate his name cause he knows they are not made of cake and yet the hatchlings try to eat his wings to see if they really are made of cake?

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 50 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are fair game, except for a few cheeses.

Aquaphobia Write that description!

Aquaphobia was taken away from her mother as a very young egg. When she hatched, Needle in a Haystack was the first dragon the hatchie saw. For some strange reason no one can fathom, she immediately  attached herself to Needle and refused to go far from her side, even to go to Nug's class. As such, the large, and often grumpy ember was forced to endure each and every one of Nug's lessons so her young barnacle, as she had taken to calling Aquaphobia, would sit through them as well.

As she grew older, Aquaphobia noticed her own kind frolicking in the streams and rivers near Kanaye's cave but as Needle avoided any body of water larger than a puddle, so did Aquaphobia. Now as an adult, she no longer spends every second of her time in Needle's presence, much to the older dragon's relief, but she still won't go near water. Some Royal Blues suspect the worst, that the once casual avoidance has developed into a full blown phobia.

Edited by Kanaye

Oops... pfft. xd.png

@Kanaye:

Write that description!

~~

To carry on the tradition of the Pink dragons of the Thundering Storms clan, his name is  Wings of Cake. His wings are quite obviously NOT made of cake. Yet, the hatchlings in the clan often chew on his wings to find out if they are made of cake. Seriously, they aren't made of cake.

SF's Finlette - write that description! Suggestion: Does she know where she came from? If not, is she sad about it?

~*~

Open to suggestions. Dragons named after song lyrics will not be described, but anything else is fair game. Feel free to browse through later pages of my scroll. Feel free to suggest names for unnamed dragons!

Drite Saztemp is pending.

Kwaito enjoys warm, muggy weather, as it keeps his skin soft and creamy. This makes socializing difficult, as he tends to leave sticky cheesy footprints wherever he goes, but the hatchlings that live near him appreciate the supplement to their diets.
Edited by klinneah

Bokmakiri Kwaito - Describe that dragon!

~*~

Over 50 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Songwood, as her name would suggest, loves to sing. Unfortunately, her voice is quite horrendous so she prefers to sing alone in the forests surrounding Kanaye's cave. When she was a hatchling, her voice wasn't nearly so bad but, as she grew older, it only grew worse. Some of the other dragons have described her singing in tortured voices, using such terms as "a dying donkey mating with a demented ostrich" and "an angry rhino devouring a half-crazed wildcat" among others. As these descriptions are quite accurate, the forests she sings in empty quite quickly and no animal is seen for miles in either direction. This forces the dragons in Kanaye's cave to go further afield to hunt but they find this a pleasant alternative to listening to Songwood sing with their own ears.

Silver Baby Buggy Bumpers- Describe that dragon!

Perhaps he is a fan of riddles and tounge-twisters?

~*~

This dragon- like his namesake stone- is pale, translucent, and kind of shiny. He hunts and patrols at night to avoid being exposed to the sun's rays. He also enjoys hunting for gems, precious stones, and rare metals deep within the cave system he shares with many of his owner's other dragons. He earned the "-claw" suffix because of his ferocious greediness when protecting his treasured hoard. He has a few children, but he rarely gives them any attention, believing that dealing with young ones is a job only fit for dragonesses.

^Currently pending approval

~*~

Suggestions are very much appreciated! smile.gif Any dragon is fair game, I'm not picky. Some of my dragons are already described, so check before suggesting. Dragons with pending descriptions: Aangwind, Midnashadow, Midnightgaze, and Quartzclaw. (Anyone else noticing a bit of a backlog in approvals, or is it just me?)

Edited by Denwayasha

Glimmertail - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: She loves the cold (her parent being ice dragon). She is creative with ice sculptures?

~*~

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Silver Baby Buggy Bumpers is obsessed with children. Any children. Human, dragon, bird, rabbit, wolf, you name it and he will go mad over them. He could spend hours cooing and ahhing, driving both parents and observers nuts. Many a dragon has wondered why, with his obvious obsession, Silver Baby Buggy Bumpers has none of his own. The simple matter is that no female can stand him long enough to create a hatchling, something Silver Baby Buggy Bumpers has no worries about. If he had his own children, they would one day grow up and that would be that. Other's children, however, he can adore them to his heart's content.

Hope no one minds that I'm necro-ing this thread. I've got some serious description-block.

Emberlizard Sekundi- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he's smaller than most Bright-brested wyverns, and others are always insulting him by calling him Lizard among other things, though his real name is Sekundi and he hates the names they call him. He doesn't take the insults very well, they really make him feel worthless, but he's afraid to stand up for himself. So he hides from them instead, usually in the embers of a dying fire because it's warm there and he knows no one will find him there. Just a thought.

---

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. Ney'riti and Basilgarrad's are pending. I already have some idea for Branwyen, and Senkhara is a placeholder. Sugestions are much appreciated!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Galatiyn Stardancer Describe that dragon!

How does he feel about his large family? Does he know any of them? What's his personality?

~*~

Over 80 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the the one you pick is not. All the dragons at the bottom of my scroll are described. The ones above "Below me Are Described" are mostly fair game, but please double check.

Emberlizard Sekundi- Describe that dragon!

Emberlizard is somewhat shy and timid. For some reason the other Bright-Breasted Wyverns have taken to calling him Emby, a nickname he very much detests. He isn't sure who started it nor why. He secretly attempts to find the culprit but, as he spends most of his time hiding away from the jests, he has not gotten very far.

Secret Agent has promised to help him in his search and to put a halt to the horrid nickname. So far nothing has worked but Emberlizard has not yet lost hope.

Edited by Kanaye

And the Cheesie Said- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she's a bit of a gossip, always with some "he said, she said" story? Some of it she invents, the rest she twists till it's not even recognizable as the truth.

---

Thank you for picking Galatiyn. I've had everything laid out for his description, but I've been putting it off.

The Stardancers are a select group of Nebula dragons who love to perform, their beautiful starry wings dancing like living lights in the sky. The Stardancer Clan was long since broken up, but four friends, Ethiryn, Celesti'iya Galatiyn, and Magreatha, refused to give up the old ways. Galatiyn is the oldest of the Stardancers, but somewhat withdrawn from the group. He feels at home in nature, and will spend hours alone in the wild watching the animals move about their busy lives. He is the best dancer of the group, flying like a bird, a squirrel, or even a deer rather than a dragon. But it has led to no end of teasing from the other three Stardancers, even more than his large ancestry.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. I already have some idea for Branwyen, and Senkhara is a placeholder. Suggestions are much appreciated!

EDIT: I cannot seem to read today... *facepalm*

That dead egg- write a description

Um, no one is after you? I am confused.

Well, another description, I guess.

Xzeinonn- Write that description!

Uh, a suggestion? Why is he somewhat captive?

That dead egg- write a description

Um, no one is after you? I am confused.

Well, another description, I guess.

What do you mean, no one is after me? Now I'm confused... blink.gif

OAF-4 Feather- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Why is she called Feather? Is it a family name, or because of her nature? Is it just a nickname? Does she like her name? And maybe give a brief backstory of this OAF clan...?

---

Xzeinonn was another one I had been procrastinating with. xd.png

The wind howled and whipped with a bitting chill as lost traveler struggled to crawl forwards into the cave that could just barely be seen through the swirling snow. The winds' voice cried out again, an inhuman shriek, and the traveler raised his head, squinting in the blinding flakes. A majestic creature stood there on top of the cave, powerful jaws open and colorful wings spread wide. The Winter Magi had no knowledge of the human suffering at his expense, he only knew the pain and sorrow that kept him chained to the mountainside. Blinded with bitter grief Xzeinonn made the storm rise, in some desperate hope that she would appear in the middle of the blizzard as she had so long ago. His heart ached terribly at the memory that she was still out there, wandering alone, and that it was all his fault. Yet still he stood there as the storm's strength grew, struggling to make out her face against the bleak whiteness; and the traveler's eyes closed, feeling as alone in the world as Xzeinonn.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. I have some idea for Branwyen, and Senkhara is a placeholder. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Suggestion: Why is she called Feather? Is it a family name, or because of her nature? Is it just a nickname? Does she like her name? And maybe give a brief backstory of this OAF clan...?

Already did a backstory. Check out Shiner.

OAF-4 Feather is, of course, the fourth member of the Original Air Force. She is named Feather because of a certain experience... One day, late in her life as a hatchling, she found bundles of rainbow colored feathers next to her. She strapped these to her wings, compressed them against her body, and took off. Many were looking at her as she climbed. Then, she dived and released hundreds of feathers. She now uses this as a show trick.

Describe... Umm.... Bluett.Why does she have such a name?

Humbywap- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe she's really slow and not all that smart? And the other dragons take advantage of her because of it? Or she's really clumsy on land, and she's teased about it, but graceful in the water?

---

Leaves rustled in the cool night, sending a shiver up the spines of several hatchlings who were gathered around the warm glow of a fire, listening to an elder was telling them a story in hushed tones. A Stripe slinked through the darkness, her blue scales seeming to be made of the shadows themselves. She hissed distastefully, and the elder looked up sharply. The elder led the hatchlings away from the fire as Bluett crept in, hatred boiling inside her. She remembered the torture as a hatchling that had forced her to see everything literally, to denote imagination as another word for weakness, and the reason for her uncreative name. She is as good of a warrior as any Black and had gotten their because she did not let silly things like legends weaken her sense of judgement, and was not going to let other hatchlings' heads fill with dreams the way hers had once been. Bluett growled deeply and turned away, but a small part of her was longing to hear the story, to believe again.

Truthfully, the name came from a blue MagiStream creature I was gifted. I was stuck with names and browsing my Keep, so I just decided to use it, but I failed at spelling it. I think the original name, Bleuet, might be another language but I'm not sure.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. I have some idea for Branwyen, and Senkhara is a placeholder. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Um... Crystalyii! Describe that dragon!

Humbywap is a shallow water dragon whose name does not fit. She got this name from her original clumsiness on land. Now that clumsiness does not exist, but she is okay with the name.

Really small!

Zembla Plateau is a member of the Plateau Clan. His first name means land, and he was the founder of the Plateau Clan. He lives where the rest of the clan lives, on a large plateau with a massive forest on it. Sometimes he dreams of having an adventure, but he knows that he would be a prime target of more predatory dragons. His life is normal, for such a dragon.
Edited by hgfggg

Really small!

That's okay. Short and sweet is better than long and boring.

Zembla Plateau- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Does he think his name sounds too feminine? Again, maybe a backstory of the Plateau clan?

---

A brilliant blue sparkle came from just beyond the horizon, shimmering in the heat. Snakes burrowed under the cool sand, and hawks retreated to the thin air, but the Geode stood just stood there, gazing out at the vast expanse of nothingness. She was alone except for a thin trail of stepping stones that ran as far as the eye could see. No one knows why they are there, yet Crystalyii comes to the same spot everyday to stand in the heat and look into the distance. Never speaking, never moving, few even dare to question her, for her silence frightens them. No one has walked the sunbaked path in centuries, they say, but every night a fresh set of pawprints are blown away in the frigid night wind.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described. I have some idea for Branwyen and Senkhara is a placeholder. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Silverstream - Describe that dragon!

Is she stuck up because she's a silver? Does she expect extra attention? Maybe she tolerates no one except one lowly Vine dragon.

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/cheeses.

And the Cheesie Said- Describe that dragon!

Said, who thinks of herself as female, is the most talkative dragon in Kanaye's cave. She will talk to anyone about everything. It has even been reported that she talks in her sleep. Other dragons usually tune her out, which is fine for her. She is mostly talking to entertain herself anyways. Some dragons suspect that she actually has an intense fear of silence and so she fills a her head with as much noise as she can.
Edited by Kanaye

Lagie's Great Pumpkin Cuffs - Describe that dragon! biggrin.gif

Does it believe in the Great Pumpkin, and go all Linus-y around Halloween? x3

~*~

Possibly due to the fact that her mother is an Ice dragon, Glimmertail loves winter, snow, and ice; essentially anything to do with the cold. Her favorite hobby is crafting elaborate ice sculptures, weather permitting, and she likes flying about on sunny days so that others may see her and because she is just vain enough to enjoy seeing her light reflected in bodies of water, or better yet, in her opinion, on freshly fallen snow. Warm or cold, so long as the sun is shining, she can be found flying through the skies. The only thing she doesn't like about winter are the clouds and storms that prevent sunlight from directly touching her scales, rendering her invisible.

~*~

Some of my dragons are already described, but any that aren't are fair game. smile.gif Suggestions are welcome and much appreciated~

Orchidblossom- Describe that dragon!

Maybe she's seemingly delicate like her namesake? And uses this to deceive her prey?

---

All was quiet as the sun sank slowly beneath the horizon, save for the soft burbling of the stream and a few songbirds. A beautiful Silver sat at the bank, gazing down into the watery depths. Voices drifted from farther upstream, echoing in the silence: The hunting patrol returning to camp. Silverstream longed to be with them again, to be accepted. But she also wanted to be with him, a dragon of a rival clan. Her heart was torn two ways, and she had no idea where to turn. She just wanted things back the way they were, before they met. She had to pretend to be snooty and narcissistic so that no one would notice if she slipped off for an afternoon, but although her heart did acrobatics in her chest when she saw him, the only one in her clan who would tolerate her was a bitter Vine who was generally disliked by all. She loved him, but she hated what love had done.

A reference to Warriors. I have been wondering how to describe her for the longest time.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are much appreciated!

Malevor- Describe that dragon!

Perhaps he's a mean prankster who enjoys purposely matching up incompatible couples?

~*~

Orchidblossom's is pending, but here it is:

Like her namesake flower, this dragon is smaller than the average Dark Green dragon and is deceptively delicate-looking. Many, including other people and dragons and even prey, at first underestimate her, but she'll quickly correct any misconceptions; what she lacks in size and strength, she makes up for in agility and cleverness. Because of her Black dragon mother, she is just as violent as her kin, but with less senselessness and more strategizing and calculating. Her thinner vines and flowers are more manuverable than some others', but just as sharp, which is certainly an advantage in combat or while hunting.

~*~

Over 50 of my dragons are described, but for the ones that aren't, suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. :D

Orcapaw ~ Describe that dragon!

Is is a happy hatchling or an angry one? Maybe he loves to pull pranks on the other water dragons, so much that they do their best to ignore him. Doe he have another frozen hatchie he is virtually glued to?

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels/cheeses.

Lagie's Great Pumpkin Cuffs - Describe that dragon! biggrin.gif

Great Pumpkin believes she is just that, The Great Pumpkin. When it nears Halloween, she will often fly around the human parts of the world and settle down in random pumpkin patches in hopes that a child or two will find her and she can delight them. Somehow, she is able to pick the parts where adult humans don't believe in dragons or magic, delighting the children all the more. They know something their adults don't... until they too become adults and stop believing.
Edited by Kanaye

Darling Lineal Wolf- Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: Maybe he was always weak and his mother used to call him "My darling wolf" to make him feel better?

---

To most Malevor always seems so sincere and kindly, but he has a darker side few see. Having a very dry sense of humor, he decided it would be hilarious to lead a trail of his enticing aroma between a pair of completely incompatible dragons. The result was disastrous; the two nearly ripped out each other's throats, at which point Malevor conveniently disappeared with a sneer on his face. Not many believe this tale, believing Malevor to be sweet and innocent like most of his breed, but though there is definitely something off about him--- the way he often "accidentally" insults other dragons or laughs at others' expenses--- he would never intentionally hurt another dragon and believes he is just being funny.

All dragons from A'orth and beyond are described and I already have some idea for Branwyen. Suggestions are much appreciated!