ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Just checked my scroll, I LOVE my new leetle spooky tree biggrin.gif

Oh, that is adorable! I had not seen that version, yet!

Now I am really, really wanting one of my own! laugh.gif

Wasn't bothered by not having one, still am not bothered by not having one, but if they drop I'll probably try to get one. they are indeed pretty cute. smile.gif

I have a couple of trees in mind for April Fools Day:

real living "Upside down trees"

user posted image

Baobab Tree

user posted image

Adansonia grandidieri, Madagascar

I really really want one of those now. The way they change is just taunting me. MUST HAVE!!! Please, DC Gods, let these trees drop again! I will sacrifice some Halloween candy in tribute! Just tell me which of the DC deities I need to be making offerings to.

What about the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival?

I can just picture a "leetle" Bonsai Cherry Trees in full bloom biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

It would be nice to have one. I'd name it "This be the Pygmy Person's scroll" and keep it at the top of my scroll...But I'm not bothered about not having one

It would be nice to have one. I'd name it "This be the Pygmy Person's scroll" and keep it at the top of my scroll...But I'm not bothered about not having one

That's cute, but the only problem is, you can't name them. xd.png

What about July 20th?

Wikipedia:

1969 – Apollo Program: Apollo 11 successfully lands on the Moon at 20:17 UTC on July 20.

A moon tree? xd.png

I want a lettle tree, too! I hope TJ will make them drop again (maybe this Christmas?)!

I want a lettle tree, too! I hope TJ will make them drop again (maybe this Christmas?)!

I hope so too.

Or make them give fruits or something that could be dropped into AP.

I'd die for a leetle tree ♥

maybe not DIE, but..

I just got a leetle tree, caveborn, with the code ~Removed~

I thought you couldn't get those anymore? O and btw, don't removed it!!!!!! Its LEETLE AND ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by _Z_

They began dropping again at midnight on the 29th, and are supposed to continue dropping for a while.

not good, then everyone gots one soon and then they aren't rare anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not good, then everyone gots one soon and then they aren't rare anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does that matter ? People wanted them and now they have them ! Way to go ! (and they are not dropping for ever, I gather.)

They always freeze at once.They are unbreedable and stay as eggs.

I'd love to get one! Been trying for the longest time but have missed them all and am now locked......damn! I don't care about the rarity - I just WANT one - they're kinda cute!

Why does that matter ? People wanted them and now they have them ! Way to go ! (and they are not dropping for ever, I gather.)

They always freeze at once.They are unbreedable and stay as eggs.

I think they might be happy.gif

Golds, silvers, and trios drop all year long and yet they're still rare/drop like rares.

Golds, silvers, and trios drop all year long and yet they're still rare/drop like rares.

Golds, silvers, and trios

I've been caving for weeks and never seen them.. AT ALL sad.gif