wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Mistaking the Nebula "brilliant radiance" description for one of the rare shinies again....... 

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

add a branch of Lunar x Cantormaris for another 4-colours-each lineage

yes. but i prefer seasonals and all the others...not so much the Cantos though.....

Saw a pb 3rd gen Itus Cantomaris up for a bloodswap trade.

Had 1 hour to go on my pb 2g Itus hatching mate.   Getting excited.  

She grows up.  My couple doesn’t refuse!   They make an egg!

My brand new pb 3g Itus auto abandons because I forgot to count my hidden egg when determining my egg limit 😅. Whomp whomp

I hope whomever gets it enjoys it!  Next time, next time.

searched for a good 5 minutes on my scroll for a pair of dragons i meant to breed, very confused and worried when i cant find them... check my hatchlings, they havent grown up yet -_-

Posted (edited)

I bred 2 pairs of CB Orange Cantormaris dragons, and got eggs from both. 

Instead of trading them away, I kept them, incubated them, and hatched them.

Now I have 2 black/red ones. *sigh*

Edited to add: Almost a week later, and it is 4 minutes after the hour, so I am furiously refreshing...the AP instead of the cave. *sigh*

Edited by PrincessLucy

Breeding two of my code dragons together forgetting I was egglocked and having the egg auto-abandon, oops... ;^; If anyone sees a purple dorsal dragon in the AP with the code "pbkjx" anytime soon hmu lol!!

I'm not sure if you guys can consider this something stupid I did but I have egg locked myself with nebula dragons... 8 of them. I was not planning I'm doing that so if anyone has had trouble getting ahold of nebula dragon eggs in the AP just let me know! I grabbed a few too many! X'D 

Misread a dragon code when breeding for my lineage project, bred with the wrong mate

And I had my lineage planner spreadsheet open and everything 😆