wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

15 minutes ago, Mephino said:

Forgot to Inflence my CB new halloween Dragon and now I have 3 males <:)

Oh no! Try looking at the Trading subforum, there is a thread for trading wrongly gendered hatchies.

I picked up so many eggs and hatchlings yesterday and I'm completely scroll-locked for at least two more days. It's like wearing a sweater that is too small...

Edited by 0x08

1) Froze a Halloween hatchling I intended on giving away, ugh
2) Was trying to freeze a different Halloween hatchling but went to Walmart and it grew up instead. (Ended up well though! I didn't realize I was missing the adult sprite. 😄 )

And again I made the same mistake as last year...

I need a 2G silver Lunar Herald from pacified Aegis to breed a 3G silver Lunar Herald as mate for him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/KY5w4

Last year I missed the last silver breeding phase before christmas by a day and said to myself, that I will breed the eggs in january to have them right in time.

Well, it seems as if I didn't and now is the last possible silver breeding phase to get the 2G so I could get the 3G right before season breeding will begin.

Guess what? I used my pacified Aegis for a different breeding and now he won't come out of breeding cooldown before the silver phase ends.

Another year wasted...

Did I mention how much I love those pretty Lunar Heralds? ;)

---

EDIT:

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME GETTING THE 2G.

You are wonderful!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Picked up this gorgeous lineage (thanks and sorry, @Terces) from the AP.

so tired today and yesterday. Not paying attention. Turned it into a Sunset instead of a Sunrise. 🙃

Manage to forgot *again* to put my stuff in hatcheries, rip my eggs xD

Then I breed my dragon despite a egg lock oof. Hope the one that will find it would be kind enough to give it back ^^"

Edited by Nightmon

I stopped sorting my dragons around 2014 apparently, and now that I have over 10,000 dragons, it seems too daunting a task. Especially since I don't want to do an auto-sort and then find all my zombies and such that I wanted custom sort for in the first place. Ugh. Breeding is such a chore with that many dragons to scroll through and no sorting, wish there was some kind of filter for it. ****

I've picked up two things that I want to freeze at s1, fully knowing I have 0 freeze slots at the moment. ... Did the exact same thing two days ago, got a slot back and immediately used it... I need to just stop picking up freezies for awhile and let my Halloween-freezies cool down.

Putting the phone upside-down on the charging cable, it misclick two eggs from Jungle and Volcano. That why I've egglock now. LOL

I forgot an egg in multiple hatcheries, it hatched and now the hatchling is sick. With 5k views. I have a terrible feeling about this.

It's fogged now but oh gosh. I'll pray that it stays alive.

[ETA] It lived :D

Edited by 0x08

Hatched a messy zyu so I could freeze it at s1. It hatched while I was at work, and it got sick as zyus often do around hatching. I froze it instead of fogging, not realizing that the sickness message would stay on the dragon's view page. Now I have a perpetually sick hatchling. I did not realize that that could happen.

1 hour ago, Amberfly said:

Hatched a messy zyu so I could freeze it at s1. It hatched while I was at work, and it got sick as zyus often do around hatching. I froze it instead of fogging, not realizing that the sickness message would stay on the dragon's view page. Now I have a perpetually sick hatchling. I did not realize that that could happen.

The message should go away on its own eventually

12 hours ago, Amberfly said:

I just took a peek at your scroll again and the sick message for the red zyu hatchie has gone away

Whoops, I just found an accidental breeding – one month after. 😹 Luckily nothing as bad as what I did one Christmas: bred my 2G holly with his mom...

I precogged a Cantormaris egg and was surprised/confused for longer than necessary when she hatched blue. Oops!

Edited by 0x08

Completely forgot that holiday breeding would start so soon, haven't even consulted my spreadsheet to see what I actually need more of this season, and I've used a handful of freeze-slots in the past few days (need all the freeze slots I can get during holidays!)

I need a specific pairing of Snow Angel wing colour x Lunar Herald that I can't breed myself for a lineage project. Every year I forget to trade for the non-holiday dragons I need until Christmas breeding time comes around and I can't get them

Not checking what I need before holiday breeding.
Not having a mate for a dragon I picked up 2019 still. That is two years I could have bred him a mate! Poor thing... and forgetful me.

Also browsing the AP on the forst day of the holiday instead of breeding the pairs I really want to first... Why do I do this to myself?!

Just released a fool mint instead of its offspring.  So so annoyed with myself right now. No way to get it back.

Complained in the forum about not finding any new Xeno's anywhere. Saw a Staterae egg in the biome. Was too slow to catch it. 😞 Wanted one so badly

Bought a Gold in the market and figured I'd throw it in a hatchery later. Completely forgot about it and there went my egg. 😔 Lesson learned to never play when I'm still inactive for the most part.

Bred an egg I needed for a lineage. Influenced and incubated it. Went to hide it so I don't accidentally put it in a hatchery while it's too young. Abandoned it instead.

I mean, it's replaceable. I bred it and it's a common, from a newer breed so they produce well. But I'm still furious with myself.

I've apparently gotten so behind on dragon-naming that my annual 'screenshot all new dragons acquired through the year' has to be put off until I can get more named. I had no idea I still had some dragons from January (Jan 2021, that is) that I haven't named. (It also doesn't help that I *have* been naming, just horribly out of order, so I have things like all my Halloweens are already named and yet some of my Valentines aren't...)

Went to breed my gold lunar and starsinger

Auto'd because I forgot to double check and thought I still have an egg slot open

(facepalm

EDIT: Oh! I just realized, I'm not actually egg locked, I'm scroll locked! So I actually wasn't wrong about having an egg slot, 7/8 indeed! Perfect :rolleye:

Edited by Moriaty