wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Bred my 2G Magma x Decepis with a CB Decepis to see if they'd get along while egg-locked. Guess what happened next? Yep, that lovely little 3G Magma stairstep got sent straight to the AP. Enjoy, whoever catches it. sleep.gif; Hopefully it goes to someone who needed a Magma.

Bred my 2G Magma x Decepis with a CB Decepis to see if they'd get along while egg-locked. Guess what happened next? Yep, that lovely little 3G Magma stairstep got sent straight to the AP. Enjoy, whoever catches it. sleep.gif; Hopefully it goes to someone who needed a Magma.

Yeah I've done that with some of my longer Gen prizes and like once or twice with Myst. the times its happened with Myst they were fails and I didn't quite mind.

What Myst are you referring to?

Myst my CB Silver Tinsel :3 I've had the brilliant idea to breed him a few times while egg locked at like once or twice I had a shiny escape me, the rest have been fails, once was a holiday mishap. Yeah. I'm a derp.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Saw a cheese in the forest. Went to the other biome. Came back and clicked on an olive in its place, which is now dead due to a failed vampire bite. And now I'm scroll-locked. Brilliant. dry.gif

Yeah I've done that with some of my longer Gen prizes and like once or twice with Myst. the times its happened with Myst they were fails and I didn't quite mind.

Ouch. Well, the only thing Positive outcome about that was to picture the face of the person who caught the 2G Shiny and looked at its lineage. Sometime's I'll breed my Shiny Prize dragons for the purpose of sending them to the AP, just to add some rares into the mix. I'll do that with 3G trio and Metallic eggs too, just for the fun of it. x3 But this Magma wasn't planned. I was hoping to continue it's line a bit longer, but there's always next week.

@*Silver Fox* Heh, I am so in the same boat. My last two vampire bites have not only failed, but killed the eggs. One of them finally vanished from my scroll, but that Dorsal is stuck there for another two weeks. dry.gif I don't like biting dragons that much because mine kill the eggs 60-70% of the time. I have 'rotten' luck when it comes to Vampire eggs. (bad pun is bad) That's what I get for being impatient and not waiting for the 5hour CB scroll lock to expire. I need to learn it's better to wait 5 hours than 24 hours. *head desk*

Edited by Syiren

Ouch. Well, the only thing Positive outcome about that was to picture the face of the person who caught the 2G Shiny and looked at its lineage. Sometime's I'll breed my Shiny Prize dragons for the purpose of sending them to the AP, just to add some rares into the mix. I'll do that with 3G trio and Metallic eggs too, just for the fun of it. x3 But this Magma wasn't planned. I was hoping to continue it's line a bit longer, but there's always next week.

I know~ The thought makes me happy though I personally like gifting mine to people. I like knowing where they go though the occasionally lost shiny doesnt bug me. As long as whomever picks it up is happy and raises it well, I'm happy~ it sort of bugs me when people dont follow the names though grr...

Definitely always next week. Plus you have a bit more time and a heads up so it wont happen again biggrin.gif watch they give you no egg produced or no interest when you have space.

Edited by AnanoKimi

I know~ The thought makes me happy though I personally like gifting mine to people. I like knowing where they go though the occasionally lost shiny doesnt bug me. As long as whomever picks it up is happy and raises it well, I'm happy~ it sort of bugs me when people dont follow the names though grr...

Definitely always next week. Plus you have a bit more time and a heads up so it wont happen again biggrin.gif watch they give you no egg produced or no interest when you have space.

Same here, but to some who don't visit the forums and like hunting in the AP it's pretty nice when you see a rare egg that you thought was impossible to catch otherwise. I remember the first time I caught a 'rare' breed. I still treasure that Golden Wyvern, even if he's a fail from a Gold Shimmer line. wub.gif

Yeah~ That's a bummer when they don't, but sometimes the codes are neat and or the names they give them are hilarious. My Blue Opal "Jeckel and Hyde" have some kids that have funny names. xd.png

Ugh, tell me about it. And the Purples don't seem to help one bit. Makes me want to try using multiple purples on one dragon if you can do that. dry.gif

Ugh, tell me about it. And the Purples don't seem to help one bit. Makes me want to try using multiple purples on one dragon if you can do that.  dry.gif

When I want to get an egg from a specific pair I use the fertility BSA on both dragons in the pair just in case - worked out for me twice! biggrin.gif

I hate it when I get refusals, though, and it usually happens with some pairs that I don't have many spare mates for.

When I want to get an egg from a specific pair I use the fertility BSA on both dragons in the pair just in case - worked out for me twice! biggrin.gif

I hate it when I get refusals, though, and it usually happens with some pairs that I don't have many spare mates for.

Hmm, I'll have to try that. hopefully I get the same luck. happy.gif

Ack! You just reminded me of the two dragons I'm nervous about. I have only 1 CB Gold and now I have a CB Silver. I made sure the Silver was male since my Gold is Female and I'm hoping to breed them, but since I only have one CB of each, well....PLEASE DON'T REFUSE EACH OTHER!! >_<;

I have a CB Red Copper and a CB Blusang that would make beautiful runner-ups, but to have a breeding pair that's Gold and Silver would be amazing and would make the most amazing gifts for the threads. *insert Tohru Honda panic flail*

Saw a gold in alpine. Looked at it for a few seconds before actually realising what it was.

I wish I had a faster reaction time :/

Abandoned a 3 EG Checker that I need for a Valentine mate, not once but two weeks in a row. huh.gif Hoping for a good breeding this week.

When I first started playing, I abandoned a Silver because I though it was too "Plain-Looking". (I didn't know how rare it was at the time, and I had saw an Electric in the AP and I was like OOOHHH FANCY so I abandoned the CB Silver for an Electric.) *Facepalm*

Threw away a beautiful lineage because I didn't have a mate for it. Still would have been nice on my scroll.

The same thing just happened to me with a Rainbow Copper in the Forest. Oh well, the overburdened message means I was quick enough to try to take it. That's progress! Maybe next time, that's the second Rainbow Copper I've seen this week (other one was in the Alpine). xd.png

Missed 3 Thunders and a Copper so far this morning because I haven't been on a computer in so long I had gotten used to not ever seeing anything on my phone. I just kept clicking past them and then realizing what I had seen... rolleyes.gif

I froze one of my marrows. It still makes me sad. And the worst part is that this was when we only had four egg spots, so I only have three grown CB marrows. I have no idea what I was thinking.

haha, i can relate to that. i used "Bite" on a desipis. and even worse? he died.

At least it's a Thuwed!

Yeah, it could have been worse! But it also could have been a second gen. xd.png It's in the AP now, so hopefully someone will appreciate its accidental charms.

I once bit and killed a Dorkface Thuwed dragon from the AP before checking its lineage. -.-

Also I've been breeding my dragons while at my egg limit. That one annoyed me, because I was continuing lineages. But at least the dragons didn't refuse each other, which would be even more annoying.