wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I JUST came back after 5 years away. Not only have I missed a BUNCH of really cool dragons BUT I have no idea if anything I have is anything special. LOL wink.gif

~Tina rolleyes.gif

Almost caught a CB copper in the desert, which can be a good thing since it would lock me and I wouldn't have room for a CB gold in case I get lucky later (I'm lurking the cave for it).

Though I do feel down for missing a metallic. Again. dry.gif

last year I was doing a Soulpeace lineage and during this time I saw my first silver in the cave (and missed it)

it went like this, I was hunting in the cave and saw "This egg gives off a beautiful glow.", so I asked with no real interest why is a soulpeace in the cave, three clicks later my mind yells SILVER!! (I spent the rest of the day calling my self an idiot)

I've only seen two silvers in the cave and came no where near catching them sadly

Stupid thing any day is hunting while egg-locked. Missed a few things that way. It's a form of self inflicted dragon torture.

counted my eggs yesterday, counted seven...und still bred two dragons whose offspring i didn't want to AP dry.gif

Saw a Gold Dragon in the cave, refreshed despite having seen the description, squeaked "Noooooooo" as I did so, was still there after the refresh, tried to grab it, was too late. I suck >.<

Missed a cheese, a dino, a copper, and a gold in the cave a while ago. sad.gif

UGGGHHHHHHHH

Missed a cheese, a dino, a copper, and a gold in the cave a while ago. sad.gif

UGGGHHHHHHHH

I missed a gold and a silver and I want to cry. sad.gif

Just missed a chicken sad.gif And my cursor was kind of moving on its own too (it tends to do that, and it did ever since I bought the mouse) which I believe kind of hampered me... Looks like the fail catchers club has a new member

Clicked a Turpentine egg instead of hovering to check its code *facepalm* I guess that's one way to keep myself from spending the rest of the day egghunting.

Putting wrong numbers in on Legacy Sort. I just had to go through almost 4,000 dragons, looking for two that weren't where they should be! dry.gif

The other day I clicked on a Sunstone in the Desert mistaking it for a Polish, lol, I wasn't even in the right biome. xd.png

Tried to breed another lineage egg, and whaddya know… WRONG SPECIES

Well, at least the little bugger cooperated with my vampires. Chomp!

So... I confused the description of an Ice with the one of a Frostbite (I'm too sleepy) and got egglocked -____-

Now, the best part is that I incubated the egg in a vain attempt to abandon it right away (hell, I'm sleepy!!!). Off course I spent a little Red and now I can't keep egghunting for the night! T______T

Update: I saw a Copper. I changed the biome and went back right away with the hope of it being there still... I clicked where it was supposed to be and only realized the description of the egg after... Look, I have a CB Horse ¬¬

One more update... I've just refreshed over a Paper...

And now over a Thunder...

And now I stared for about five seconds to a Cheese description xd.png Off course it was long gone for when I finally clicked on it u.u

What's wrong with me sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

---

This one isn't stupid, but it sums to my bad luck since yesterday...

I've tried to breed at least 7 CB Trios in order to get a 2G eggie to gift... Guess what... No pairing was cooperative... Not-a-single-one!

Back in 2012 I acted retarded on the forums. Or let's just say all the forums I used.

*posts stupid thread, it gets locked and I get a warning from a mod

Next thread: why are the mods so mean to me DXXXXXXX

Got back home minutes AFTER the two ND exps I wanted to run for someone DIED. askjdkaljsdfajf dry.gif Self-bred exps are the WORST.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

"You cannot freeze this hatchling because you have frozen 16 hatchlings in the past two weeks."

I never even knew this was something that could happen?? I guess my ungendered hatchling collection will take longer than I expected...

A cheese egg popped up, and for some reason I just stared at it...wasn't looking for cheeses, but then I noticed it's code and how awesome it was and I clicked...too late. >: Why didn't I just click on the cheese in the first place?! ugh

Forgot about a Neglected experiment until 2 minutes before time of death. Rather predictably, even with hastily throwing it into two ERs and an autorefresher, it died normal.

ughhhhh...... i intended to trade this and didnt influence it. needless to say i ended up keeping it and it gendered wrong for its line.... http://dragcave.net/lineage/MSP2Q (first shiny baby from that parent too) -._-.

Edited by linda3.0

For quite a while I've frozen 1 of my holiday CBs as a gendered hatchling every time so I can have both sprites faster.

I never cared about lineages or generations or any of that, but now I'd love to breed some cool lineages and its just... not gonna be possible x.x Or at least it'll be really hard and annoying. Ugh.

ughhhhh...... i intended to trade this and didnt influence it. needless to say i ended up keeping it and it gendered wrong for its line.... http://dragcave.net/lineage/ (first shiny baby from that parent too) -._-.

It's not a complete loss, it can be turned into a double spiral at that low a generation. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen