wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

1. Bred a copper with 4/5 eggs and 15/15 hatchlings :T

2. Picked up an ER pnk, saw it was close t hatching, assumed it would hatch in time for the cave reset. Then I saw a Blusang, clicked on it, and got the Overburdened message. :|

Just abandoned instead of hid an egg I bred (Put it in the hatcheries too early because I'm total derp). It was the first egg of a pair after 2 failed breedings too sad.gif. (Chances are slim, but if the person who picks it up reads this, could you PM me? I'd like to have it back. Code is WulQR)

Edited by timpieh

Just abandoned instead of hid an egg I bred (Put it in the hatcheries too early because I'm total derp). It was the first egg of a pair after 2 failed breedings too sad.gif. (Chances are slim, but if the person who picks it up reads this, could you PM me? I'd like to have it back. Code is WulQR)

Unless you're in a situation where someone is likely to get on your scroll (such as always staying logged in and having siblings who might mess with your dragons), you might want to consider changing your setting so that instead of typing in your password you actually have to type in the action you want to take.

For instance, if you want to abandon and egg you would have to type ABANDON. That tends to end problems like accidental abandons, releases, and killings because you have to manually acknowledge the action you're about to take.

Edited by skauble

I found a CB tan Ridgewing and abandoned it later because I found something "better". (It wasn't.)

Test breeding for compablity when I was locked - but who would have thought my two 2nd gen Golds wouldn't only like each other but produce on the first try dry.gif

Well at least they didn't refuse...

I have been trying to breed a GW sibling of him for over two months now. Right before I bred the parents, I had bred a Gold x Whiptail. I thought I abandoned the Whiptail, but apparently it didn't go through, so when I bred the BBW x GW pairing, of course they produced a GW, and it auto'd. If anyone sees it in the AP, it would be wonderful to have it back .-.

*sigh*

just now i was on the AP.

saw a silver egg. tried to grab it. slipped out. fine.

saw a gold egg. tried to grab it. slipped out, too.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I froze my 2nd CB alt sweetling.

Now I regret this, because I'd love to use him for lineages.

Offered the wrong shimmer in the departure thread, going to go cry for a bit. sad.gif

I just want to thank Phioxse, they very graciously returned my baby.

Edited by Syleye

My Harvest Dragon hatched and I named it Giyanna (Gianna was taken), but it grew up and ended up being a boy. xd.pngD

Oh, "£*&)(^%)&W^!

Just accidentally declined an offer of a nice 2nd Shimmerkin on my trade. sad.gif

I did these quite a while ago...

I saw the first Paper I have ever seen in the cave and I refreshed on reflex. I swear I could have grabbed it. -pouts- I ended up getting one through a trade anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I clicked on a blue Two-Headed lindwurm twice in the alpine without thinking, because I was supposed to be looking for a green one for some friends.

"Whoops wrong biome. Lol"

Accidentally let a 3rd gen Silver from a Silver x Nebula EG Checker get auto abandoned.

I bred my CB silver... and it gave me an egg! I celebrated. Only to check out the pretty lineage and realise that I'd bred it to the wrong dragon. It's not a 2nd gen. ;______; Of course it had to be the one mistake pair that produced, not the other heap I tried that gave me no interest.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rTmgv

Edited by StormWizard212

Leaving DC for a very long time. Just decided to log in today to see what was going on. I've just realized how much I've missed this place.

Stupid: staying up far too late hunting for funny codes and hovering over the biome link instead of the egg, wondering why you can't see the egg code... xd.png

Well I'm not sure how stupid this is but today I released a purebred Copper when it grew up. I forgot to check for offers on my two-way trade but I guess it would have looked nice on my scroll. :/

Wow, a gazillion users seem to be dissatisfied with the way that person does business on here, why haven't I searched around a little before accepting an IOU from them?

Well, looks like I will not get the dragon in question no matter what.

*shakes head* Should be more careful, some people can be so strange...

I'm going on... 7? 2nd gen PB Blacks, self-bred, that have hatched normal now when I really need an alt. I gifted the other five, but I kinda snapped this time. ;;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Taking very long hiatuses. Have, like, four breeds to catch up on and I don't even know their names. Really hate this schedule of new releases, too. Forces me to collect those releases in CB form instead of my army.