wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was in the Forest and saw a Leetle Tree. Clicked madly on it, got the "this egg was taken by someone else" message.

ANOTHER Leetle Tree! It changed place two or three times and I was after it clicking madly to everything I could to take it!

... Forgot that I already have a Leetle Tree...

I feel so stupid xd.png

I saw Ice egg at Alphine, my brain blacked out for 5 seconds. and clicked. it was taken by someone else. My brain always stop when I see rare egg at cave;;

I'm still keeping my scroll almost locked despite upcoming release. .-. Light, what are you doing, stahp.

I'm still keeping my scroll almost locked despite upcoming release. .-. Light, what are you doing, stahp.

Having exactly the same problem over here... sad.gif

Also, just abandoned a s1 Misfit instead of freezing it. *derp*

Yeah. I'm in the same boat!

It's not horrible, but I am still going into it with only 3 egg slots, unless I freeze at least one hatchling and dump 3 eggs. However the eggs are something I really want to keep. There is one hatchling I might freeze, so if I leave the eggs alone, I'll have 4 slots, or I could...ARRRGGGHHH! dry.gif

It's not horrible, but I am still going into it with only 3 egg slots, unless I freeze at least one hatchling and dump 3 eggs. However the eggs are something I really want to keep. There is one hatchling I might freeze, so if I leave the eggs alone, I'll have 4 slots, or I could...ARRRGGGHHH! dry.gif

Getting 1 too many hatchlings so I can only catch 6 new releases.

You're still doing better than me! I only have two slots for new eggs, and I really don't want to drop or freeze anything on my scroll right now! At least several of my eggs will hatch and hatchies will grow sometime tomorrow and unlock me...

You're still doing better than me!  I only have two slots for new eggs, and I really don't want to drop or freeze anything on my scroll right now!  At least several of my eggs will hatch and hatchies will grow sometime tomorrow and unlock me...

I have two of the eggs that hatch in 20 hours, but I will have 14 RC hatchlings that aren't supposed to grow up until the 11th, as a personal birthday treat. It was going to be 21 until the release date changed, so the new release has changed that, so maybe I'll let the two that are ready grow up now, or...

What is it, another 7 hours of these mental contortions? blink.gif

I have two of the eggs that hatch in 20 hours, but I will have 14 RC hatchlings that aren't supposed to grow up until the 11th, as a personal birthday treat. It was going to be 21 until the release date changed, so the new release has changed that, so maybe I'll let the two that are ready grow up now, or...

What is it, another 7 hours of these mental contortions? blink.gif

Oh no, in 7 hours the "fun" will be just beginning! ohmy.gif A bit longer than that for me though - I really can't be bothered to get up at 5am BST to catch dragons unless it's a holiday...

Grabbed a bunch of eggs in 3rd gen. silver a cb paper, traded for a 4th gen. silver,cb red, cb ice and the most amazing thing is they are all hatchlings!!!! Total 7 I could never get 21 for the life of me. And the only egg I got is the cb copper. Sooooooo bring on the new releases.

The stupidest thing was grabbing a whole bunch of duotones and blue opals becoming egg locked only to discover there were also green ones which is the rarer of the three. Sooo had to get them thru either trading or going in the normal drops. Must check them out before I go overboard for this release biggrin.gif

I traded all my cb green opals when they came out because I couldn't get a blue, and i wanted my first 4th gen shimmer. I was an idiot because now I have none.

Leaving DC for a very long time. Just decided to log in today to see what was going on. I've just realized how much I've missed this place.

Same here, sister/brother/broster.

Also... http://dragcave.net/lineage/tRuFV I was dumb and didn't check my Stripe's lineage. Ended up breeding this little sin against God.

Which is what I shall name it.

I sat there trying to name a hatchling over and over again with the same name, only to realize that it wasn't working because I already had a dragon with that exact name. Silly me. tongue.gif

Locked myself with 4 CB Blusangs, a 2nd gen Shimmerfail, and a 2nd gen Silver which I've been trying to get for awhile now, right before the release rolleyes.gif

Chucked a Blusang at a friend and one of them hatched, so now I have three slots tongue.gif

Edited by Erica8798

I used to think Flammingos were Pinks as hatchlings when I started... >_>; So I picked up and scroll locked myself with lots of them (I believe 7-8 lol). Then they grew up and I was like: "I don't think these are the same dragons. .__."

I didn't know they were different! unsure.gif

I once used descriptions to subtly insult a grammar nazi... And it wasn't even burn-worthy sad.gifsleep.gif

Also, once I got a pink and was disappointed I hadn't gotten a flamingo wyvern because I thought they were prettier. *throws self on pointy spikes*

I was wandering in the biomes, clicking randomly and switching...

"nothing... nothing... nothing... a Magma... noth.. OH WHAT??"

Of course I missed xd.png

Locked myself two days ago and got an overburdened message on Thunder, and bred a Gold today while being locked. Congrats to anyone who nabs it in the AP.

I've been really on-and-off my scroll these last couple of weeks because of university, only popping in to breed stuff for people or make sure nothing dies. I noticed I had a new adult silver and gold shimmer, both 4th gen, and got all excited - until I realized that I owned the parents. So I bred my 3rd gens with the intent to trade them but forgot about them. xd.png