wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Ugh, I just bred my only Cavern Lurker, forgetting that I already had a non-holiday baby from that combo and have to wait until Halloween for a Lurker. Now that Lurker is on CD and I needed her to breed with a Shimmer. dry.gif

I've NEVER noticed that there's a thread for trading stairstep lineages before. HOW. xd.png

After 30 minutes of egg hunting, I saw a gold egg in the AP, clicked on it first and guess what! I could take no more eggs tongue.gif

I just managed to refresh over two Bronze Shimmers and two Silvers in the AP during 4 or 5 minutes.

I fervently hope that those were just two eggs that I saw around a second time, because otherwise I'll go sit in the corner and cry quietly.

Edited by Digital Decay

Have gotten so stuck in the drudgery of breeding shimmers that I forget about all the other fantastic lineages I have and, while tracing random lineages I come across really awesome lineages and names and click on them only to find _I_ am the one who owns that dragon, have for awhile, but have yet to actually breed it much ....

I am ashamed of myself!

I remember... back in 2008 you couldn't rename your dragons... I accidentally named one my password... so I released it to the wild. no idea what it was ... lol

When I first joined a few years ago, I had a host of eggs die on me because I had no idea what click sites were, and I ended up randomly posting them in a bunch of places.

I froze my first dragon, a green ungendered hatchie, because I didn't want him to end up the same way.

Edited by Coorinna

Just bred a 4th gen Bronze shimmer only to find out i was egg locked so it auto abandoned sad.gif

Er... why did I not Influence this to be female?

I seem to be having gender problems lately. I recently realized that I completely messed up with this Fleshcrowne, that was supposed to be a mate for this PROPERLY gendered Teimarr. You can see what lineage I was going for... dry.gif

Aaaaand just realized that the Teimarr lineage there was even planned wrong; I was using the wrong genders. *table flip*

Edited by Dimar

During the Christmas Event when I was a newb I had the four Christmas event eggs, but mindlessly abandoned them since I had no idea where to get lots of views for it to hatch. Hours later I found click sites.

At least there's always next year... laugh.gif

For the first time since their release, e-removed, please don't post links to other member''s eggs- '>I saw a brine egg in the cave.

You can guess my fate since I'm posting here. What's worse is that the person who got it doesn't have their username displayed, so I can't hope to try and trade for it...

I suppose the only plus was that after I posted & then refreshed the coast binome I saw & caught a tsunami.

Edit: Sorry Ruby. sad.gif I suppose we could add this to the list of stupid things for me as well...

Edited by warriorjames

I'm screaming internally.

I just refreshed over an alt black hatchling in the AP.

Killed an egg instead of abandoning it (accident). -.-;

I didn't screencap a mysterious egg in the AP and probably made everyone think I'm insane.

...oh wait, I AM insane.

still wish I screencapped that egg though.

I didn't screencap a mysterious egg in the AP and probably made everyone think I'm insane.

...oh wait, I AM insane.

still wish I screencapped that egg though.

Check in the wiki if you can find the egg you've seen smile.gif

Sometimes the light makes you see strange colors on the eggs.

As for me: I forgot I was egglocked and auto-dropped a Silver Tinsel -.-

Hope it finds a nice home smile.gif

I just accidentally refreshed over a paper dragon egg in the alpine while hoping to get one of the new releases. Oh well, I still got a new release egg.

Missed a Paper and then misclicked a Magi, while hunting for opalescents. Oh well. rolleyes.gif