wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Oh crap! I caught a Spitfire! And I'm too lazy to wait five hours! Maybe it'll eject when I can turn it into a vampire!

-bite-

-it dies-

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

I clicked on one of my hatchlings to check when it would grow up, then did something on another tab and gave myself a scare when I glanced at the top of the sceen and read "viewing hatchling death" - what, my hatchling's death?? blink.gif No, silly me, I named it "Death" for a lineage project. xd.png

Edited by dustpuppy

I clicked on one of my hatchlings to check when it would grow up, then did something on another tab and gave myself a scare when I glanced at the top of the sceen and read "viewing hatchling death" - what, my hatchling's death?? blink.gif No, silly me, I named it "Death" for a lineage project. xd.png

That's awesome.

I got a tinsel in May, it didn't give me a tinsel egg until now.... AND IT AUTOABANDONED. X_X

If anyone finds it in the AP can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it back?!

I saw (CB) golden wyvern, blusang, dino, magma at day after new release, but I couldn't get any of them. I was locked with new eggs.

Edited by sh20000sh

I had only three open egg slots when the release came so I sacrificed a Gold wyvern egg with a heartseeker father. As it was sort of a gift from the first person here to show an act of kindness towards me, I felt bad for abandoning it. sad.gif

Earlier today I almost released an adult female CB Brown Copper, because I thought that for some reason I had 1 extra female (yeah, a bit OCD I guess...), only to discover that I had accidentally put an Orange Copper among my Browns, so in fact I had just as many females as necessary.

Glad I noticed that in time! x_x

Edited by ZzelaBusya

*Me, Stalking Biomes

This egg.. scalesblah; This egg is slimyblah, This egg is hiddenblahh, This egg smells faintly like brineblahh, This egg is a lush green hu- WAIT WHAT?!

Same story with dino and paper. |D

Threw a 2th gen Silver in the AP for the heck of it. I don't know what I was thinking either.

Well more of a duh! moment. I've been watching a trading thread, saw something I wanted and went to trade one of the three new release eggs I just caught. Riiiight can't transport because I haven't have them for 5 hours dry.gif

Here's hoping someone is still offering what I'm looking for for what I have when the time is right.

Edited by Magdalen

Stupid things? Well I'm pretty new to DC. I want to explore and get a bunch of breeds and all, so I don't get two of the same egg. I went to the cave right after one of my eggs hatched....and got the exact same egg by mistake.....and then killed it.....and now I have to wait for a whole day to get a new egg #stupidmoment

I was about to breed 2 of my CB Golds together, but thankfully I remember I am egglocked before clicking the breed link. tongue.gif

Well, this was an exceptionally stupid idea: I had a vampire egg with less than 4 days left, with a large hole in it. It didn't want to hatch so I tried to force it out. You know the rest... sad.gif

Not done ON Dragon Cave, but a case of "you know you played too much DC when..."

...saw a kid kick a green ball with white spots and thought "well done kid, you caught a Dino!" unsure.gifxd.png

Leaving my new eggs unfogged. ;___; Someone view-bombed my scroll while I was sleeping. My CB Gold and Green Opal are fresh, looking at the views they will most likely die...

Lately I've dropped a misbred Gold Shimmer to the AP. Then I've realized I actually need frozen hatchies. Oops. Hope it'll make someone's day anyway.

Edited by Light Concorde

Went to breed a 2nd gen gold from a holiday to a different 2nd gen gold from a holiday and accidentally clicked on a CB gold in my breeding list. >.< Now they both have a week-long cooldown.

Forgot to influence my first GoN. I know it needs to be female so I can name it after Sock (descripdoom joke from a long time ago)... argh. If it goes male, I don't know how long it'll be until I get my second. unsure.gif