wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Managed to ND a hatchling (first time I ever tried it), but hadn't timed it so it died before I could get it to grow or freeze it. rolleyes.gif

Wasn't paying attention and I accidentally killed an egg instead of abandoning it >_>

I did that once when using my password. sad.gif I switched to using the action name, and I think it's actually saved me from abandoning eggs I intended to incubate, as well as preventing more unintended kills.

Oh my gosh. I'm working on a Character Alignment lineage, and today I was so happy when I bred a Gen6 White on the first try. But then I looked at the lineage again and realized that I seriously messed up. I bred the grandfather to the wrong mate, and if that was the only problem then I would just have changed the female's name. But no, it was also the father's mate, so my baby was inbred and changing the name wouldn't help! mad.gif

In the end I just had to kill the Gen6, release the father, and I'll try again. I'm so mad that I set myself back 2 generations, though.

I was egglocked, and clicked on a leetle tree. It said I was overburdened and decided not to take it *sob*

EDIT: Second one today, same situation, same reason... I need to learn from my mistakes.

Edited by Woof123Albinos

The two dragons breed to produce an egg. However, you realize that you have plenty of eggs and hatchlings to take care of, so you decide to abandon it.

...2g hellhorse. I despise when this happens.

Edited by Slytherin7

Just realized the lineage project I've been working on all year can't be done.

I saw gold egg in AP, checked it on wiki, click that egg, That egg was taken by someone. haha....ha....

P.S. I always see rare egg at cave. such as thunder, gold, cheese, paper.... And I accidently press F5.

Edited by sh20000sh

Bred a tinsel and accidentally auto abandoned it...

and when trying to learn descriptions I missed Silvers and a few other really awesome eggs like the Trio's when because I was checking the Wiki

Ohhh Traded a CB Copper for a 6th gen Tinsel /facepalm

Accidentally gendered a Tinsel incorrectly!

Taking a very long hiatus. I lost all my dragon's names and it took me months to get caught up with releases.

in a clicking frenzy in attempt to get a two-head lindwurm, i accidentally clicked on an electric.

ugh, the demand for those opals are frickin' killing me. i still haven't been able to get one. neVER MIND AAAAA

Edited by catmosphere

I'm always confusing the "freeze" action for fogging. I think it's because when I see "freeze" I think of "freezing views" so it makes total sense in my mind.

So sometimes I freeze a hatchling when I meant to fog it. Dangit.

Edited by Cielmuir

I traded for an opal egg without checking the lineage- I was expecting caveborn, I got a second gen. Thankfully, the person I traded with was very nice about the whole thing and we worked out a mutually satisfactory transaction, but wow, I was really not paying enough attention there.

I traded for an opal egg without checking the lineage- I was expecting caveborn, I got a second gen. Thankfully, the person I traded with was very nice about the whole thing and we worked out a mutually satisfactory transaction, but wow, I was really not paying enough attention there.

At least you had an understanding person. biggrin.gif

At least you had an understanding person. biggrin.gif

Similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Offered 2 Shimmers on a trade and they accepted it. Not until afterwards did I notice I'd offered the wrong Shimmer instead of the one I wanted to (I usually have several on my scroll at the same time). I sent them a message and they let me take it back and send them the one I meant to. I'm still very grateful. (Thanks again! You know who you are~)

And most recently, I just realize I've been calling the Duotones "Duotropes"....Why? I have no idea...But I think the the anime Amnesia's opening song might have something to do with it.

[/facepalm]

xd.png

Similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Offered 2 Shimmers on a trade and they accepted it. Not until afterwards did I notice I'd offered the wrong Shimmer instead of the one I wanted to (I usually have several on my scroll at the same time). I sent them a message and they let me take it back and send them the one I meant to. I'm still very grateful. (Thanks again! You know who you are~)

And most recently, I just realize I've been calling the Duotones "Duotropes"....Why? I have no idea...But I think the the anime Amnesia's opening song might have something to do with it.

[/facepalm]

xd.png

Pfffft. I can see that, at least.

I rather stupidly abandoned the first 2G Lindwurms from my Lindwurm couple. Oh well. It'll make someone's day later! biggrin.gif

Forget to put my eggs in a fansite, derp. -.-

Forget to put my eggs in a fansite, derp. -.-

Lol, I've done that before.

Locked myself with a greenwing. /)_-

Edited by Oriolous

Hm.. Missed a whole bunch of Golds, Shimmers, Nebulas, Silvers and so on and so forth, in the AP. Just today I had missed a Magma in the AP. *sigh* dry.gif

One time I missed a metallic in the cave. I mean it was right THERE. I can't believe I was that slow.

I've had a leetle tree for a year now and I still auto-click every single one I see. rolleyes.gif

Me too. Every time. rolleyes.gif (But I've only had mine for a week or so). I've gotten the limit page like 3 times. How did it take so long to get the first one?? xd.png