wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just refreshed over a CB silver like 5 times.

For some reason I was thinking that silvers had the same descriptions as CB golds. This is really disappointing.

[it would have been my first CB metal too..]

I forgot to influence this one male sad.gif .

It will take me quite a while to get another BBW out of my pairs and not just BMs. dry.gif

Can't believe I'm going to reject a CB Gold offer in favor for fulfilling an IOU... Cheers!

I went to alpine, and I went somewhere and come back. and description of third egg was "This egg shimmers like gold"

I missed. There were 15 user viewing that page.

Edited by sh20000sh

I saw a copper in the desert while I was scanning over the biomes... I clicked to the forest then frantically back to the desert and it was still there but I was too slow to actually click on it...

just auto-abandoned a white egg that I bred for the breeding.gifting thread xd.png

hoping I can catch it, or get it returned. I won't pay a ransom, it's a white and I can re-breed, but still - those extra few days of waiting sad.gif

and I was successful first try! soooooooooo stupid!!!

Misclicked a Glory while aiming for a Silver .__. I can't even try biting it now to have it tossed. *headdesk*

Coming so late to dragon cave even though i knew it existed a year ago... why didn't i sign up earlier i love dragons!.

also missing out on a chicken egg i saw when i had my egg cap. D:

Kept clicking the side of the page instead of the actual picture of the egg

Missed a CB Autumn... i feel depressed...

taking it out since people are actually taking this seriously and can not express my feeling like I want too sleep.gif

sorry for sounding rude but I put it like I feel it

Edited by lollipop00

Kept clicking the side of the page instead of the actual picture of the egg

Missed a CB Autumn... I feel like jumping off a bridge now Dx

Um, wow. If DC is causing you to have suicidal tendencies, I think you should seek professional help, or take a break from this game.

Bred a shiny when overburdened...again...and this was first success from this pair sad.gif Hope whoever finds it takes care of it.

AAAAHHH MY NAME MIGHT AS WELL BE KARKAT censorkip.gif VANTAS FOR HOW ANGRY I AM AT MYSELF. There was a Vampire egg in the Abandoned Eggs, and I refreshed the page instead of clicking it!! Do you know how much I want a vampire egg??? AAAHHH!!

Edited by 5t4r5cr34m

Stupid things I did in DC:

1: I abandoned 2 majis, twice.

2: When I saw a golden wyvryen egg, I didn't grab it and grabbed a red dragon instead.

3: I clicked the kill button on accident on 2 red dragon eggs. (I thought it was the abandon button)

4: When I was looking at the giving tree post, I REALLLLY wanted to request an egg and it said no dead dragons were allowed. I happened to have about 6 deads at the time.

5: I almost abandoned my red dragon hatchling. (Glad I noticed it before I abandoned it)

6: When I had the chance to get a paper dragon, it decided not to take it (didn't know it was rare until then)

Edited by Wolfdragon2011

Thought I'd autoabandoned an egg when it was safe on my scroll the whole time.

Edited by Troubletail

i just stared at a leetle tree for like 2 minutes without doing anything before actually trying to catch it

needless to say, i didnt get it

Abandoned an uncommon I've had a hard time catching. Meant to abandon the egg underneath it on my scroll. I have since replaced said uncommon, but I was sooo upset at the time! lol

I finally get a gold from two of my dragons that have given me nothing by metal fails for two months now, and I'm egglocked.-removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

I just messed up, and I'm usually so careful.

I caught the last two Tidals I needed, and then bred two to freeze. Yes, you guessed - I saw a Tidal at the stage I waned for freezing and went ahead without checking. So angry with myself right now. mad.gif