wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Last year I merrily caught Halloween eggs, happily participated in the event and stupidly forgot to kill and revive the Zombie-fodder.... *megaargh*

had a batch of black hatchlings. 2 were bred and one CB, the bred eggs hatched and turned out regular, was not happy with the result... shut down DC and came back hours later and found one more regular black hatchling appeared on scroll..

guess what I did? abandoned it, cool.gif only seconds after I clicked abandon that I realized that was a CB. What a day!

Today was two weeks later from last summon, but I reached egg limit. I couldn't wait so I abandoned a egg and try to summon, fail. (<=you are censorkip.gif )

Well, I've certainly missed a few things on the site because I've had my activity lapse in the past near the start of my DC "career." So, I'm a bit behind everyone that's up to par with the site. I'm still trying to catch old dragons that are no longer the "hype" of the place x3

Additionally, I've created a lame group thread that I have no idea how to go about developing. lol -brainless shot-

Urgh, this is the stupidest thing I've ever done here: I got a pretty nebula hatchling as a gift and I forgot to check how much time it had left. It ran out of time and died. I feel so ashamed. I'm so sorry! sad.gif

I was once looking at scroll of this person who had used cb for freezing hatchie sprites even for rares like trios, blusangs etc. Commons I get because they're in abundance but I just stared at their scroll and had the reaction "some people......" *shakes head*

Then I went back to my scroll.. don't remember what I was checking but sure as hell.. I find a CB STRIPE frozen hatchie, I thought it must have been a mistake..but I found another cb stripe frozen hatchie and a cb red dorsal frozen hatchie. Even as I barely had any cb red dorsals adults at all. *total despair* I just don't understand how I played the game or what I used to think 3yrs back dry.gif

I just missed a Blusang Lindwurm in the cave on purpose, thinking it was a cave-blocker >_>

I knew I should just abandon the messy AP egg, but I bit it instead. Still waiting for the 24 hours to end. dry.gif

Noticed an egg in the forest, took too much time to read the description; It was a Paper.

It would have been my first. =w=

I knew I should just abandon the messy AP egg, but I bit it instead.  Still waiting for the 24 hours to end. dry.gif

Aww, I could have taken it.

If I had slots open.

Which I don't, thanks to the hatchling-lock that I only noticed after I autoabandoned a 2nd gen vine. dry.gif

Edited by Troubletail

Missed a Silver on the Coast just now because I was egglocked (and one of my eggs *is* ER) .___.

I am such an idiot! *smacks forehead* Just auto-abandoned a 2nd gen Silver egg I really need for a Metallic lineage, that I've been working on for months, and all because I assumed an ER egg had hatched. D'oh!

I've been getting Golds and more Golds when I need so many Silvers...and, of course, this was a Silver.

If someone happens to catch the Silver egg of CB Light Through Trees and CB Silver Glow In The Sands in 3 days, please let me know. If you want to keep it though, don't worry, I won't go postal on you tongue.gif

Hmmm... I was sitting around looking at the cave. CB Magma jumps out, I think it's a red dragon, and I take it anyway.

Stupidest thing by far? Sending a trade link to someone for a trade we agreed on, then a little later checking my trades and thinking "hmm this one isn't getting any offers, I better post it somewhere else..." and then getting an offer and trading away the egg. So. Stupid. blink.gif Fingers crossed for breeding a sibling soon...

Abandoning a Seragamma egg with the code "GwGod" to accept a transfer. I should have waited those extra two hours.

Ok this happened just NOW... anyway, I saw an offer for a CB Canopy drag. I wanted it so I sent 3 messages to the person I thought was trading the CB Canopy... turned out I clicked the wrong PM button and sent the pm's to the wrong person.. :/

I went to offer a CB Yellow Crown Dragon that I didn't want. But I didn't get a reply from the person I sent the wrong pm to, and thus my CB Yellow Crown grew up. I realeased it... what a waste lol

I feel so stupid now, I think that person I sent the wrong PM must be confused o.O

ROFL I'm terrible with dates. I just killed two adult dragons before a friend told me that the tombstones would be gone by Halloween. I clearly can't count weeks. tongue.gif

I don't know why, but every single time I see a rare egg, I just stare at it. And then I refresh the page.

And it's still there.

I go on other biomes. Refresh. Do stuff.

One minute later, it hits me: There was a rare egg. It was right in front of me. And people didn't even take it.

Why did I not take it?

Actually, why didn't they take it?

This happened to me with leetles, silvers, brines, and sometimes less rare ones like nebulas.

I don't like it. Lol.

I don't know why, but every single time I see a rare egg, I just stare at it. And then I refresh the page.

And it's still there.

One minute later, it hits me: There was a rare egg. It was right in front of me. And people didn't even take it.

Why did I not take it?

This happened to me with leetles, silvers, brines, and sometimes less rare ones like nebulas.

I don't like it. Lol.

THIS

Going hunting on the AP and finding three black dragon eggs while on egg-lock from too many Neotropicals.

Missed a fantastic checker Nebula in the AP only because I'm egglocked. I love freezing them. ;__;

And it's still there.

Why did I not take it?

I don't like it. Lol.

I do this with silvers all the time. I've gotten a gold, a leetle, a couple of blusangs... but I've seen more silvers than all of those combined and every time I miss them. Ahh well.. one day I'll get one!