wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Earthquake death a CB Bluesang. And every other egg on my scroll but that was like a month ago. Stupid stubborn egg, just wouldn't hatch even with a huge hole in the middle.

2 eggs in the AP catch my attention, one black and one silver shimmer....any guesses which one I picked up dry.gif

i thought it would be a fantastic idea to pick up an egg from the ap with 2 minutes left

Thinking I could get a vampire egg to repulse. Three successful bites. No repulses. I don't get it.

Accidentally canceled my trade offer, losing a lot of very nice offers. rolleyes.gif

I still do not even remember canceling it, so I have no idea how it happened.

I am a klutz. xd.png

Were they originally eggs that hatched at one point while in Teleport? Cause once they hatch your offer is cancelled. I keep a pretty close eye on trade offers of eggs with huge holes in 'em because of that.

WTF have I bred... >__> The wrong combo.

user posted image

Edited by ZzelaBusya

like majority of dragcave, not getting the old pinks & frills back in the old days.

though the only mundane dumb thing i've done was breed my white & daydream while i was egg-locked, however despite not producing the hybrid and instead producing a white, i was still pretty flustered since i'm not a breeder and only a collector, so any unnecessary children on my dragons' pages i really don't like. :>

i usually kill the eggs that don't produce the correct hybrid, hence the dead daydream egg on my scroll. u n u

besides that, i haven't really done any other dumb things, haha.

Edited by catmosphere

I'm with you on not catching frills. But some stupid things I've done. Offer only hatchlings on an egg when you are egg locked.

Killed my first balloon dragon, ever. I thought I could revive it, I attempted it and it failed... I'm kicking myself.

It also had a code of meaa1

*facepalm* Just realized that my half-done lineage has more CB dragons than I needed. Oh well, time to reorganize.

Staring at the alpine this morning and missing a CB Gold that was sitting there for about three refreshes. v.v

i have 3 of the same dragon and i cant freeze any of them because they all have really really pretty lineages.

life is a struggle

I started a checkerboard lineage involving a brand new breed and an old one, forgetting to take into consideration that this combination was going to give me only eggs of the new breed for a long long time...

...not once, not twice, but more often than I remember. When will I learn?? blink.gif

okay this might not be a stupid thing but idk it made me pretty upset omfg

just recently i opened the alpine on a whim and an ice was staring at me so i grabbed it, cycled through the other biomes, saw a cB SUMMER AND A CB BLACK in the forest and i tried to grab em but i was unknowingly egg-locked bc i just accepted a trade for an egg and i forgot that i took a pebble from the volcano to try and unblock it buT IF THAT WASN'T THE CASE I WOULD HAVE HAD IT SObs

cries and screams

i've been lookin for a cb seasonal forever too ; ___ ;

When I just started, I found a CB gold, but I didn't understand rarity yet, and when I saw it on the wiki, I thought it was ugly so I abandoned it. Oh how I regret that...

I saw a cb paper and I didn't look at it properly and so I thought it was just a caveblocker so I went to get some food because I was hungry and when I came back and looked at the eggs on the screen, I realised that it was a paper. So by the time I clicked on it, someone else had already gotten it.

I guess many people will have posted this.

I thought that the whiptail egg would hatch easier because of its description.

I offered on a Shimmer egg before leaving for two days. When I arrived home, lo and behold I found the Shimmer on my scroll, severely underviewed and no longer influenceable. Great planning on my part again :B

I guess many people will have posted this.

I thought that the whiptail egg would hatch easier because of its description.

Oh yes. This. And I kept being tempted to take Whiptail eggs even after I knew it wasn't the case. xd.png

Been on the cave site since August 2008 and have never ever tried to make/receive a male autumn seasonal dragon. Realized yesterday I have 5 females ;-; 0 males ;-;

Makes me feel pretty dumb for never influencing or trading for a male.

just bred 2nd gen pb summers from all seasons but autumn ;-;

Edited by EmoDuck598

I did it again. Get a Neglected experiment all set up, ready to go, and then log in to a dead egg. I'm just never HERE when they die.