wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Waited for the hourly drop in Volcano, saw a Lumina where my cursor was hovering, and madly clicked for it (and got it, too)...

...only to realize that right next to it, there was a Silver. A SILVER. DX

I bred my two 2nd gen Royal Blues for a lineage but I didn't realize that I was locked! So the egg got auto-abandoned. If anyone finds a purebred 3rd Gen Royal Blue in the AP, I am willing to trade lots of hatchies/rare eggs for it!

Whoops looks like I just auto'd a slightly messy pebble

sorry to whoever picks it later ^^;

One stupid thing I did... I forgot this place existed, missing lots of events, and worst of all, when I came back all my dragons had lost their names, and then some were no longer in my scroll... by the time I noticed this it probably ad been a very long time since this happened, and some of the names I had got snatched.

If I had known about the datamonster... oh! the regrets sad.gif

Forgot to influence a stairstep tinsel. x_x

And it was even one where it wouldn't be that hard to get the commons to continue the line, too. I'm going to be kicking myself if it genders wrong.

ARGH! I was egglocked and said "I'll go look at my dragons to see what to breed in a few hours." So I decided on some CB Seragammas, and proceeded to breed them... they made an egg with an almost perfect palindrome code and it auto'ed. user posted image

I caught a low-time CB Royal Crimson in the AP, but - thinking I already had a CB - I abandoned it. Then I found out I didn't already have one, and in fact needed one - gah! If only I had double-checked before abandoning it! -__-

I think DC is trolling me. http://dragcave.net/lineage/BfeVg This is the second time I've clicked on the intended mate for that pillow and the screen jumps and picks an entirely different female mad.gif I need to stop breeding while on my phone; it always seems to have disastrous results. Now I have a 2nd dead pillow on my scroll. He's gonna be afraid of giving me babies at this rate tongue.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Not necessarily stupid, but I still feel dumb, and I need to express it: I NEVER realised it could be so easy to lock yourself up even with a gold trophy. Wow.

Granted, I hoarded a bunch of 2nd gen Blunas that showed up in the AP shortly after the mints finally went away, but it's so hard to find nicely bred Blunas...

(Again, if the person who bred those is out there reading this, I love you. <3)

Breeding a Pink Dragon egg whilst egg locked. It's still sitting in AP and it has less than 3d 12h left, and I'm concerned about the fact that it may die...

EDIT: Thankfully, someone seems to have managed to grab it... phew. Too bad I can't see who the owner is.

Edited by Eggy0

Could've gotten a leetle. Scroll locked mad.gif .

EDIT: Also missed out on -please don't post others dragons- the AP (didn't know that it was Dorkwed, and I was scroll locked too). But seriously, who'd give out that?

Edited by rubyshoes

I accidentally autoed this egg. -removed, please don't post others dragons- This lineage is causing me so much drama.

Edited by rubyshoes

I didn't influence my Tinsel. mad.gif

Edit: Actually, l found that I influenced it incorrectly.

Edited by Darklight

I accidentally abandoned one of my gold eggs when I was supposed to abandon a coastal waverunner.

.... Froze a CB Blusang without realizing it.

/bangs head against wall repeatedly

Just this one time I forgot to influence the egg and of course it genders wrong... stupid Shimmer dry.gif

abandoned a breeding fail egg without checking code. Turns out its code had Thor (jumbled code: thorh )in it and I'm a huge Thor fan dry.gif

qweuhg;dihfkh just missed TWO different CB blusangs :[ the first one someone beat me to it, and the second one.. :\ I didn't know I was "overburdened".. but apparently I had caught a cave egg that I didn't know about, because I spammed-clicked it >o> Ugghhh so of course that little annoying "burden" message comes up when I'm redirected to the blusang-capture page.

-sobs in corner-

Goodness I'm stupid.

So. I needed a CB male GW, yes? I had an ungendered one. Saw a trade; they had a CB female hatchling and wanted an ungendered hatchling swap. For some reason, I was like, "oh hey, now I don't have to worry about getting the wrong gender!"

I don't even.

I needed a male one. And I had an ungendered one and offered it on a female. *facepalm*

dry.gif

I was fishing in the AP when out of no where a Green Dino egg appeared and I was so stunned I hesitated to click on it xd.png Needless to say, that one got away tongue.gif

I just love it when I leave the AP open in one tab, get back to it later and realize that this one white egg wasn't a White, but a Silver. Why can't those sprites be more distinguishable?

Also, this happened (although I still believe I did nothing wrong and blame it on the dragons instead). dry.gif I really would've liked to continue that lineage... hmph.

Oh dear... I saw a CB gold in the desert and I didn't pick it up even though there were only 4 people. dry.gif

So, i am working on a red dorsal stair step project, yes? My current dragon has been dropping purple dorsals and i have been messing up so much i was about to blow up. But, i FINALLY got a red dorsal. BUT. i. fricking. forgot. to. gender. it. so. it. turned. out. to. be. the. wrong. gender. Who knows how long its going to take to get another red dorsal? sad.gif

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif *** alot.png

Just breeding all my dragons on the same day. It's really annoying not having any staggering whatsoever in these eggs >_>