wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

My stupidest moment thus far. I bred one of my silvers hoping to gift its egg to a user not realizing I was locked. My Silver egg was auto abandoned. sad.gif I'm hoping whoever grabs it will give it back...

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Forgetting the clock change in the United States and missing a lotto for an hour *headdesk*

I see a red, click and while it's processing I THEN notice a silver on the left...................................*headdesk*

Uncover a CB gold by clicking a Fellfire..lightning click the gold with sure confidence..lose it to somebody else who has a shiny scroll. ;_; cry a little on the inside.

Picked a Black hatchling up off the AP, and then left. I didn't even look at it, but apparently the thing had over 17,000 views. Of course, it died and now I've got a tombstone on my scroll.

So I'm getting ready to go to a new biome from the Desert, so I move my mouse from the middle egg to the new biome link, and I refresh one more time and there's a CB Silver right where I was. I quickly moved back and clicked it, but was obviously too late sad.gif blarg

I really need to stick to one biome.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I thought i was a silver trophy member and i breeded my shimmer thinking i had room but my scroll abandoned it

its so stupid i dont even wanna think about it ... :,(

whats worst is it set me back a week on my breeding list

and i was even having trouble breeding that combo that egg was a miracle child

Edited by myokomiyizaki

I just got the "overburdened" message on two CB blacks and a CB gold (I have no CB metals at all and it would have been my first) - I have fewer than 7 eggs, but I'm scroll locked with hatchlings and didn't realize. So bummed!

I thought i was a silver trophy member and i breeded my shimmer thinking i had room but my scroll abandoned it

its so stupid i dont even wanna think about it ... :,(

whats worst is it set me back a week on my breeding list

and i was even having trouble breeding that combo that egg was a miracle child

You could try and do what Wolfsong did and re-name the parents into a plea requesting the egg back.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

You could try and do what Wolfsong did and re-name the parents into a plea requesting the egg back.

Yeah, definitely make the parent's names into a note of sorts. You never know who will end up picking up the egg! Was this your most recently bred 2nd gen egg? If so, it should finally appear in the AP sometime tomorrow. Maybe if you gather some people to watch for it, one of them will snag it before anyone else does.

Picked a Black hatchling up off the AP, and then left. I didn't even look at it, but apparently the thing had over 17,000 views. Of course, it died and now I've got a tombstone on my scroll.

Goodness, how do you get over 17,000 views?? blink.gif

breed some of my metals while egg lock but luckily none of them gave eggs

took me a while to realize i have 7 eggs not 6 eggs

it is sure hard to count with all the colors

Some minutes ago I tried do catch a CB Metal in the Alpine and...I found one! But before I could get it I refreshed again o-o I don't know why, just did it. After refreshing it was still there but as I clicked on it, I got the "Already taken" message...

Now I got a CB Ice XD

Every time I see a hatchling in the AP, I freeze up for a split second. Not long, but enough for someone else to get them by the time I click. dry.gif

-._-. just missclicked a CB white egg when trying for a CB gold and locked myself at my creature limit -glares at the white-

Staying egglocked and now scroll locked. xd.png

I just pressed reset custom sort then save omg what to do I have only 520 dragons but I don't want to reorganize them all sigh

I just pressed reset custom sort then save omg what to do I have only 520 dragons but I don't want to reorganize them all sigh

*winces* Ah, that must've been awful! sad.gif