wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Bred a silver and gold pairing and it finally produced the silver i needed to make a linage i wanted...only to find out i had too many hatchies and it auto abandoned... I hate myself sad.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8b1TD

Sigh

Somebody caught it and posted in AP lineages. So you at least made someone happy biggrin.gif

Released an Albino hatchie which I didn't like that I froze, and now I regret it. sad.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Misclicked a guardian egg when i refreshed over a CB magma.

Will spare this little one of a bite since i have 2 more free egg spaces wink.gif.

Okay, I'm really good at mistaking dragons for the other gender, I suppose. One time I named and sorted a male dragon as if he were a female, and only discovered it a few weeks later (it made for an interesting description, though). Not too bad as Whites don't have dimorphism. But I could have sworn this one was a girl... Yet, he's sorted with my males. Not sure what happened there.

bombarding a sick tinsel with views to get the thing to hatch

it better not die >>

when i first joined collecting whites thinking they were silvers even now i have lots of whites just because of that and 4 silvers dry.gif

Bred when locked, of course. :/

It's not even desirable but chances are I'm not gonna see it ever again since I'm going offline soon.

Just refreshed the AP, then quickly went into a new tab to check something real quick, came back to see a ST hatchie sitting there, obviously long gone.

I caught one Frill WAY back in the day when I first started here, but I thought it was ugly so I let it go after a few months on my scroll.

I look back now that it's retired and shake my head (it's still ugly though, ha ha xd.png )

One of the biggest fail actions I seem to do is when I see a lot of goodies jump around in the AP for a little bit, but I'm locked, so I release something of mine to try to get one, but then all of the good stuff doesn't come back. dry.gif

:/

That moment when you realise you didn't influence you're third gen gold and you've got yet another female gold when the lineage calls for a male.

Forgot to message someone who told me to message them in about a week about their Shimmer, their list is now closed. unsure.gif

Zoned out while staring at an Ice egg on the AP when I'd been looking for one for months xd.png

I saw a Blusang Lindwurm egg before I knew what they were. I passed it up......worst mistake of my life.

When I'm looking for a particular egg type, I become retardedly slow.

I'm all *refresh* *refresh* *refresh* "oh look, an egg that I want. I should get that! *click*

Of course, by the time I actually get to clicking, it's way too late, so I go back to *refresh* *refresh*...

I also just scroll locked myself with mis-clicks in the cave.

I saw a Blusang Lindwurm egg before I knew what they were. I passed it up......worst mistake of my life.

I was there the day they first dropped and focused on the Brimstones and Olives because I liked their colors better. When I started after Blusangs, the drop was slowing, and I never got one. Not a single CB. Ever.

Yeah. sad.gif

I was there the day they first dropped and focused on the Brimstones and Olives because I liked their colors better. When I started after Blusangs, the drop was slowing, and I never got one. Not a single CB. Ever.

Yeah. sad.gif

you and me both =P

Yeah. sad.gif

I've only managed to get 1 ever since they were released. I partook in the Flood Control thread to try and help increase the odds of people getting Brimstone dragons, but it looks like that didn't work...

I clicked on a CB silver and got the over burdened message.

I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now

i didn't do it but someone killed santa http://dragcave.net/lineage/C9hm was a cb holly too and now one of my 4th gen hollies is ruined sad.gif

That happened shortly after Christmas. I have a 3rd gen descendant that's also been ruined because of that.