wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

That happened shortly after Christmas. I have a 3rd gen descendant that's also been ruined because of that.

i only just noticed it *sniffles* so sad

looking at my scroll and being like "omg whered my other egg go?" only to realize it had hatched xd.png

Let my sister pass up that CB Tsunami Wyvern at the coast instead of having her catch it and trade it for something to me :l

Turns out I need a mate for Asasco.

Was gonna breed the silver tinsel that just grew up and somehow bred one of my mate-less bronzes with the nebula I intended instead? blink.gif What the heck, me?

Turned out bronze, too, at least the rest of the stairstep line was blacks so the nebula doesn't look TOO out of place? That and it was one of my "I'M EGGLOCKED BUT I'M GONNA BREED MY TINSELS AND HOPEFULLY MAKE SOMEONE HUNTING THE AP HAPPY" sprees so hopefully whoever picked it up didn't mind too much. :b

Abandoning my CB Vampire dragon sad.gif I still miss him, even though I have 3 more vampies.

Also randomly breeding anything to anything! I have some inbred silvers I think D:

Edited by elixabeth

Abandoning a Black egg I was supposed to be playing the alt lottery with. Fortunately it didn't alt.

For a breeding/gifting thread. I breed one if my dragons with a holiday out of season to get the egg I needed for it. Inbred dragons weren't allowed in it and the first holiday on the list was inbred. Fortunately the pair refused

tried to neglect an egg and this was the first time but i tried to neglect 4 eggs and i did them 50 minutes too early

Is incubating a Tinsel egg a silly thing? 'Cause I did. And I'm afraid of putting it into ERs, afaik Tinsels don't like it and get sick easily D:

Clicked on a CB Silver egg and got egg-locked message *kicks myself for using vamps*

Edited by kwan852963

Is incubating a Tinsel egg a silly thing? 'Cause I did. And I'm afraid of putting it into ERs, afaik Tinsels don't like it and get sick easily D:

I've successfully incubated almost all of my Tinsels, but it must be done with care. Wait until your egg has its first crack before ERing, then keep a close eye to make sure there is no soft shell. After it hatches, fog it for 12 hours, then you should be able to put it back on ONE of the smaller fansites. More than that, and your hatchling may get sick. After another 12 hours, add it to another, and it should grow up without problems, but check it periodically. They are just generally sensitive, and it is a good idea to keep a careful eye on them.

Edited by dragongrrl

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q2LkV

LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LINEAGE!!!

WHY?!! It was at the 3.23hr mark and I was frustrated it wasn't hatching so I put it in several ERs and left for work. Well it's dead as you can see. This is the first hatchling/egg I've EVER had die of sickness and I am sooooooooo beyond sad.

Sorry to the breeder. alot.png

WHY?!! It was at the 3.23hr mark and I was frustrated it wasn't hatching so I put it in several ERs and left for work. Well it's dead as you can see. This is the first hatchling/egg I've EVER had die of sickness and I am sooooooooo beyond sad.

Kinda off topic, but I wish I knew who the breeder was! That would of been a nice mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BBloN

Biome hopping, Maggie once again misses a CB Silver in the Desert.

EDIT: Man, why can't my brain recognize the Silver's egg description? I really need one right now but I'm the slowest thing ever to realizing what eggs are on my screen.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

If it was a Sunrise egg, it would have only been able to hatch in it's time window (6am-12pm), no matter how ER it was.

Sorry sad.gif So heartbreaking for you *hugs*

Accidentally abandoned my shimmer's first offspring. sad.gif It wasn't a shimmer, but I still wanted to keep it, I just forgot I'd gotten myself egglocked a bit earlier. sad.gif **weeps quietly**

Not necessarily a dumb thing but you'd think after all this time I'd be faster at clicking as over a few day period I had three CB Golds blew by me *wails and screeches like a Banshee*

Well, maybe not the stupidest thing anyone's ever done on DC, but I named my dragons.

Seriously, I named all thousand and something dragons and now I need to go through and move names around (because a lot of them were placeholders) and it's going to take me all year.

*cries*

continuously refreshing the page waiting for my shimmer to mature even though it has like 7 hours left till the 4 day mark which is when everything grows up xd.png

I abandoned the wrong stripe on my scroll...

I just lost my CB stripe with the code yNyXr

If anyone can return it, I will give them the first Shimmer I breed from my Shimmer...

I just Influenced an egg wrong. dry.gif

(If anyone is willing to let me bounce the egg off them to remove the Influence, please PM me. It's just a common.) Yay, problem being corrected. Crisis averted. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dimar

I did this knowing I was locked but I still feel slightly stupid for it. Bred one of my golds so if it produced an egg, it'd go to the AP for some lucky person. Didn't think it'd actually produce since it never has. It did and I felt dumb being locked for my first ever bred metallic :x