dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Yessssssss.......!

user posted image

Only got 5 other zombies, and 2 full revives, but the one I wanted to zombie most succeded! biggrin.gif I think I can call this year a sucess...

I still have 5 more to do when my kills come back, so we'll see what that gets me...

I frankly don't know how zambees work in the 8 years I've been here although I'm aware they made it easier? Sort of? And I love the new designs as well as all the variations.

So tonight I made my first zombie with a striped. The nature of my scroll didn't allow for fodder much, but I suppose that can change if it's certain that zombies can now be made on the 31st of months.

So I got uh... one zombie out of 5? I guess people get 10 shots because they killed their fodders 2 weeks ago? I wouldn't know how to line up the killslot refresh period with the 31st. I would be more paranoid about forgetting and then having the tombstones disappear forever. Since the time it takes for the killslots to reopen is the same as the time it takes for a tombstone to disappear?

Edited by Redds

I frankly don't know how zambees work in the 8 years I've been here although I'm aware they made it easier? Sort of? And I love the new designs as well as all the variations.

So tonight I made my first zombie with a striped. The nature of my scroll didn't allow for fodder much, but I suppose that can change if it's certain that zombies can now be made on the 31st of months.

So I got uh... one zombie out of 5? I guess people get 10 shots because they killed their fodders 2 weeks ago? I wouldn't know how to line up the killslot refresh period with the 31st. I would be more paranoid about forgetting and then having the tombstones disappear forever. Since the time it takes for the killslots to reopen is the same as the time it takes for a tombstone to disappear?

Once you've killed a dragon (or allowed it to die), you can try to revive it at any time in the next two weeks. So what people do is kill dragons on the 17th at a time they know they can be on DC before, then try to revive the dragons before the counter runs down to make Zombies. Then the kills come back as soon as the exact same time that the dragons were killed has passed and they can try to kill some more if they want.

3/5 adults turned and 10/30 hatchis turned. Not that bad laugh.gif

1 out of 5 adults turned, I feel cheated. I had the impression it was supposed to be easier to get zombies on Halloween. Apparently not.

5/5 adults disintegrated sad.gif Again.

Got some hatchies tho, 10/26... Why didn't the adults cooperate? With hatchies it's a lot easier to try all year 'round in unlimited amounts.

This Zombie update is rather depressing... So many of them. I don't have a single adult Zombie on my scroll and would love a full set of each type with hatchlings and stuff. I will never get them all and will just kill a bunch of beautiful CB dragons for nothing.

My first five (died two weeks ago):

Fever Wyvern: Zombie! (Wyvern)

Deep Sea: Zombie! (Leviathan)

Mageia: revived normal

Water: dead forever

Two-Headed: dead forever (noo... my only two-headed Zombie candidate...)

... Waiting for my kill slots to come back for five more attempts...

None.

None of the adults turned. The hatchling didn't turn. None brought back to full life .... zilch this year.

Out of 11 fodders I only got 2... So disappointing... Have to wait several hours for 5 more KILLs to come back and hopefully I get some more zombies dry.gif

Anyhow added my Zombies in Spreadsheet ☻

Also guys you're not very helpful if you just say how many Zombies you got, please link them so I can add them in Spreadsheet to help everyone unlock Dragon Encyclopedia entries smile.gif Or even better ~ add them yourself biggrin.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I´m quite disappointed, 0/5 Adult Zombies ;_; hopefully later on there will be some success sad.gif

out of 15 Hatchlings 3 revived (I released them)

at least I got 5 Hatchling Zombies (sadly not the Kyanite Pygmy hatchling zombified)

Leviathan S2 (Water)

Wyrm S2 (Mageia)

Amphiptere S2 (Sunsong)

Lindwyrm S2 (Tidal)

Leviathan S2 (Deep Sea)

Edited by tjenni

Out of 5 adults one turned Leviathan

Out of 9 hatchlings 2 turned and I'm waiting for one to die to revive it.

Pygmy

Lindwurm

Edit: Last hatchling that died also disintegrated.

Edited by Elery.

I got 12 hatchies out of 35 dead ones. smile.gif Not bad I think. I got at least one from every type except Pygmy Western and Eastern, Two-Headed Lindwyrm and Wyrm.

Plus 2/5 adults. Two Wyrms. Will try again when my killslots open again in the evening. smile.gif

S2 Amphiptere

S2 Drake

S2 Eastern

S2 Leviathan 1

S2 Leviathan 2

S2 Lindwyrm

S2 Pygmy Lindwyrm

S2 Pygmy Wyvern

S2 Two-Headed

S2 Western

S2 Wingless

S2 Wyvern

Adult Wyrm 1

Adult Wyrm 2

Got three kills back, managed to turn a THawk drake and a Misfit pygmy. smile.gif

Drake

Pygmy

ETA: Aww yeah. Last kill back, got a two-head Zombie: boop

ETA2: Added to the spreadsheet. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Anyhow added my Zombies in Spreadsheet ☻

Also guys you're not very helpful if you just say how many Zombies you got, please link them so I can add them in Spreadsheet to help everyone unlock Dragon Encyclopedia entries smile.gif  Or even better ~ add them yourself biggrin.gif

Aaah I didn't know that was a thing laugh.gif adding my dragons now. Thank you!

Five new attempts:

Sunsong: Zombie! (Amphiptere)

Skywing: Zombie! (Amphiptere)

Water: Zombie! (Leviathan)

Flamingo: dead forever

Thalassa: dead forever

(Now to decide if I want to try again before December 31... All my attempts before today failed even though they were during Zombie-visible-time, so maybe it's not really worth trying on "normal" days.)

Not quite satisfied with todays outcome - 2 of 5 adults turned, which is fine, but I only got 5 Zombie hatchies out of 34 candidates. :/ Well, I can at least try 5 more adults later today. Already bred some of the candidates to my remaining Halloweens, so maybe I'll be able to get some 2nd gen Halloweens from Zombies. :> Added my new Zombies to the spreadsheet for you guys!

0/5 adults so far, waiting on skill slots to open again.

Still waiting on two hatchlings to die, but at least got this eastern hatchie zombie. At least I'll have one success today, lol.

(Hmm, one fogged hatchie is at 0 days. I thought they the time displayed was supposed to match the real time now...)

I'm getting mad at those getting disappointed at only getting one or two zombies.

I can't even say I got that much this year. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Disintegrated. Easier on Halloween my tail.

Out of 16 attempts I got 3 Zombies... T.T

And 1 very first Revival ~ can't wait to kill it again :L

Added them in Spreadsheet ☻

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I tried and got so many I don't want to use the form:P

So far, (because I still need 5 to be killed today)

33 tries (4 adult, 1 s1), 14 zombies! and like 3-4 revives or so.

Out of the 14 I got 3 adults and 1s1

(but I had to expunge 1 S2 for accidently trying&getting a double:P I have 13 now)

All made after 6AM DC time, I guess Halloween day success rate = Halloween night success rate seing how many I got

(though I got just 1 Zombie out of first 10, but by the end I was getting alomst only Zombies! Would their existence on one's scroll(or successful turns withing a short period of time) rise the odds or what?)

I'll add my 13 to the sheet later when I'm done with the 5 killings too. Quite a variety of S2 hatchies I got! Adults are Eastern couple and an Aphiptere^^ (I'm just a bit sad about the CB Mageia desintegrating, I'l definitely try wyrms when my kill cooldown goes away, I hope my today's successes WILL raise the odds^^; )