dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Is anyone having success with making zombies right now? So far 10 have been fails... I have a few left to do but don't want to if they will all be fails!

EDIT: NEVERMIND... GOT A FEW TO TURN. wink.gif

Edited by cajunsun

Is anyone having success with making zombies right now? So far 10 have been fails... I have a few left to do but don't want to if they will all be fails!

I turned 4/10 today.

Man, I love the new zombie drake sprites. The hatchlings remind me of the old Neglected hatchlings a little, and the adults remind me of the old adult zombies. I know what I'm gunning for as soon as Halloween's over.

... guys you're not very helpful if you just say how many Zombies you got, please link them so I can add them in Spreadsheet to help everyone unlock Dragon Encyclopedia entries smile.gif Or even better ~ add them yourself biggrin.gif

Friendly reminder ♥

tried my last 5 kills, only 1/5 turned, 1 revival, so a total of 1/10 Adults is quite lousy =/

Lindwyrm Zombie

If you get a revival, it undoes the kill for that dragon, so you can get another kill. Worth a shot.

I got one out of 5 attempts, an adult wyvern: http://dragcave.net/lineage/261sH

I have to say I am quite disappointed, I tried this as a kid on my old scroll and it worked at once so I foolishly didn't expect the rates to be so bad sad.gif I honestly expected like 75% to turn for everyone.. Oh well. Guess that makes my zombie girl all the more special.

And I'm very sorry for those who didn't get even one sad.gif

If you get a revival, it undoes the kill for that dragon, so you can get another kill. Worth a shot.

yeah, I saw that, but the last dragon still disintegrated (tried a Two-Head, a Two-headed Lindworm, a Seawyrm Pygmy, a Magelight Pygmy and a Sunsong (which revived))

Hmm I got a different turn ratios...

Hatchies: 6 out of 18 (so 1 out of 4)

I'm very happy about that, since they are all those s1 hatchies I was missing.

Adults: 1 out of 5.

Kinda bummed... but it's a Lindwurm that turned biggrin.gif

All in all, I still miss a ton of zombies. December 31st, here I come.

As far as I recall, if you kill a dragon, fully revive it, and then kill it again, the option to revive it again is greyed out, aka you can only revive a dragon once? I believe that happened with me before, but my memory is a lil shaky so I can't be 100% sure.

As far as I recall, if you kill a dragon, fully revive it, and then kill it again, the option to revive it again is greyed out, aka you can only revive a dragon once? I believe that happened with me before, but my memory is a lil shaky so I can't be 100% sure.

Yes, that's true, and it's a mistake I made once in a past year. You can only revive a dragon once, not once per death. What I meant is that you can go and kill another dragon. tongue.gif

Yes, 1 of my 5 finally zombified! My old zombies became wingless so I now have a winged one again! He was a messy black.

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Got a new leviathan and wyvern zombie today. Not too shabby. Looks like I'll be trying for winged two-headeds, DC drakes, and some others later in the year.

I got 3 zombies and one was a hatchie.

So 2 dragons sacrificed sad.gif

Wow there was a ton dodging the killing knife though! ohmy.gif

Ironically the only dragon who dodged my blade this year was infected. The virus makes dragons lethargic, my butt. Although, given he was a Mageia Xeno, he probably just "noped" out and teleported away.

It's probably for the best though, considering that I couldn't even manage a single straight revive, much less get a zombie. sad.gif

Well, good luck with hatchies so far this year. 3/3

Third is actually a wyvern (haha, I confused wyvern and amphiptere last night): https://dragcave.net/lineage/rPlSC Too bad I forgot the sprite isn't my favorite. I would have kept looking for a different non-western and non-wingless. =x

I only had one turn out of five attempts. Still debating whether I want to make a point of trying to collect all 45.

Hatchlings: 5 were zombified

17 died

Adults: 5 killed

6 dodged

3/3 hatchies but 0/10 adults

=\ uuuuurgh adults are what I really want dangit

Got 5 dodges, all adults.

Tried 5 more adults... 1/5. That's 1/10, I thought the success rate was supposed to be high on Halloween. Wow. sad.gif

My poor CB Xenos/Papers/Cheeses, rip ;___;

If someone needs the link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qIHsf

Edited by Tears in Rain

Tried 5 more adults... 1/5. That's 1/10, I thought the success rate was supposed to be high on Halloween. Wow. sad.gif

The success rate is highest on Halloween, but that doesn't mean it's high. I looked back through my past success rates, and I typically experience about 10 - 20% success on Halloween, counting both hatchies and adults together.

Got 3/10 from adults - Eastern, Wingless and Messy Xeno - I'm really happy that the last one turned, I killed wrong Xeno because I forgot to look at lineage dry.gif . But I got every type of zombie I wanted this year, so I can't complain

poptartFINALTINY.gif

The success rate is highest on Halloween, but that doesn't mean it's high. I looked back through my past success rates, and I typically experience about 10 - 20% success on Halloween, counting both hatchies and adults together.

I see... That's so sad tho! So many Zombies types to collect, getting all those fails all the time is super frustrating unsure.gifsad.gif If the success rate for non-Halloween times is even worse, I feel sorry for all the collectors; wish it were higher. *sigh*