Kill time (ET): idk, died on its own

Revive date: Nov 4th

Revive time (ET): 5:41 or 5:42AM DC time

Zombies visible: yes

Result: zombie

Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/UMGf2

Tried 1 more, desintegrated:

Sunsong hatchling, same data as above exept for the result

thanks to all those who added to the spreadsheet (and it´s awsome that they can be clicked more than once) I unlocked all of my Zombie sprites =)

thanks to all those who added to the spreadsheet (and it´s awsome that they can be clicked more than once) I unlocked all of my Zombie sprites =)

Doubling this smile.gif

But I noticed people add doubles sometimes and also remove the messy lineaged ones, add sheets, remove or move around dragon sprites... Please don't do that; at the end it's always me fixing things sad.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Am I missing something here? I've clicked on enough of the ones I don't have, and they still remain locked?

Am I missing something here?  I've clicked on enough of the ones I don't have, and they still remain locked?

Click them again in about a month for a 2nd observation each wink.gif Repeat until everything is unlocked.

(You may have observed some already before all of the subtypes had their own sprite, I suppose. Otherwise, there is this thread in Help: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=176675&st=0 )

Edited by Ruby Eyes

But I noticed people add doubles sometimes

I noticed that someone added 2 of my Zombies (rarer sub-type) made on Halloween but not the other 12, it was horrible I didn't know which ones I still needed to add-_- (in the end I needed to add 12/14 but I was anxious all the time that I may be loosing my time) and while listing them in the thread I mentioned I WILL add them all later myself too.

This may be one of the reasons doubles happen at all - random people adding random Zombies they don't own, or worse, rushing to add those not even giving the owner a chance to do it themselves.

But omg people removing some Zombies just because they didn't like the likeage is just absurd, especially given the main puirpose of this spread sheet...

If you could add sth like a rule-thing discouraging people from adding Zombies they don't own, same with removing such from that spreadsheet? I think some of those just don't realise they are introducing chaos and stuff and may stop if they see a "don't add/remove Zombies you don't own"?

They can?

Hmmm. I reclicked all the ones I had already clicked for the Zombie sprites I hadn't unlocked & they still remain unlocked sad.gif

They can?

Hmmm. I reclicked all the ones I had already clicked for the Zombie sprites I hadn't unlocked & they still remain unlocked sad.gif

Once a month, basically. Each observation "uses up" the dragon for a month (I think 30 days exactly), then you can click them again for observation. The sheet exists for a few months already, so thanks to it, I was able to unlock even the sprites with only few dragons representing them.

Once a month, basically. Each observation "uses up" the dragon for a month (I think 30 days exactly), then you can click them again for observation. The sheet exists for a few months already, so thanks to it, I was able to unlock even the sprites with only few dragons representing them.

Ah, right. That explains it.

Thank you very much for this information - it's very much appreciated. I shall set myself a reminder to check the links again when a month has passed.

I have everything but the Pygmies, and the Two-headed Lindwurms unlocked. I really love watching the entry fill in, it's so much fun...

Looking forward to the next 31st, hopefully I'll have a good stockpile of zombie fodder by then, too.

Edited by silver_chan

Ugh... I just realized I can only get the views for the encyclopedia Zombies while they are visible. And I'm not up that late or early! Blah.

Ugh... I just realized I can only get the views for the encyclopedia Zombies while they are visible. And I'm not up that late or early! Blah.

I'm fairly certain clicking on the tombstones works fine to unlock them. I've clicked some tombstones myself, and I do believe they counted correctly.

I'm fairly certain clicking on the tombstones works fine to unlock them. I've clicked some tombstones myself, and I do believe they counted correctly.

Can confirm. I'm basically never online when zombies are visible, and I've been unlocking sprites slowly but surely. smile.gif

Yeah, tombstones totally count - the main disadvantage is that you can't tell what type of Zombie it is, unless you're clicking it from WoLfgIrLyS' handy-dandy spreadsheet. wink.gif

Just got 11/11 disintegrations dry.gifsad.gif

variety of sub-types, 5 adults, I don't feel like reporting fails; all were revived about 0:20

I tried on Monday around 1 am DC time and had about eight dodges, one revive, and five disintegrations. Too bad.

Edited by songwithnosoul

I will wait until December 31st. Waiting and preparing...

I will wait until December 31st. Waiting and preparing...

I'm collecting pygmies for then. Meanwhile, I must admit I'm trying like heck for pygmy hatchies right now.

Fully expecting repetitive clicks on the spreadsheet to get me the zombies though, not success on my scroll!

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Blusang (Lindwyrm)

Kill date: 11/17/2016

Kill time (ET): 10:35 PST (1:35 EST)

Revive date: 11/17/2016

Revive time (ET): 10:35 PST (1:35 EST)

Zombies visible: Yes

Result: Zombie

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nafAA

I had 1 revive and 3 disintegrates a couple of minutes ago, though. (Also, apparently if you kill the revived dragon, you can't revive it for a 2nd time. I forgot, so wasted a kill...)

Breed/type: Misfit Pygmy

Kill date: died on Nov 17, 2016 (fog)

Kill time (ET): fog

Revive date: Nov 18, 2016

Revive time (ET): 04:09 am

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EJ1of

also had 5 adult disintegrations and 10 more Hatchling disintegrations.

Out of twenty hatchlings, I got one zombie.

Breed/type: two headed western

Kill date: unknown

Kill time (ET): unknown

Revive date: 11/19/2016

Revive time (ET): 12:00

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iICMS