dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

awesome new Zombie sprites =)

@ shortaxel and @ alliana1, I hope you don´t mind that I added your Zombie pygmies to WoLfgIrLyS´ Spreadsheet ^^°

Of course I don't mind. I'm on my phone now otherwise I would add it myself smile.gif

I found a Drake http://dragcave.net/lineage/W5xmD

Not mine though

Just successfully turned a Pygmy on the first try.

CODE

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Magelight Pygmy

Kill date: 25 Oct 2016

Kill time (ET): 14:34 UK time

Revive date: 25 Oct 2016

Revive time (ET): 14:35 UK time

Zombies visible: No

Result: Zombie

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CH2rD

Tried a drake, too, but it disintegrated.

Is it just me, or are there at least two pygmy zombie sprites?

you are right, I also see the 2nd sprite, probably from the Crimson Flare Pygmy ?!?

you are right, I also see the 2nd sprite, probably from the Crimson Flare Pygmy ?!?

Really?!! Two sprites for Pygmy? NO WAY, I have zero preparation for it. I hope it is the two-head instead.

user posted image

Yup ~ It's so confusing because S1 and S2 are Chicken shaped so idk if it's a Pygmy or a Chicken Zombie ninja.gif

Keep in mind that the Magelight is a Pygmy Wyvern and the Kyanite is a Wingless Pygmy, so their sprites could very well be different.

Edit: Oh and the Seawyrm is a... amphiptere? Lindwurm? And I guess the Flare is another Pygmy Wyvern.

Edited by Kovia

Looking at the original Pygmy zombie baby, I get a shadow line for the pygmy that appears to be raising itself up on its hind legs. Which is strange because the other shadow looks like a 'western' pygmy too... I would have expected the raising-up one to be a wyvern or something, since that's what Magelights are.

I hope there's not a bunch of Pygmy sprites x.x That would be so annoying.

Both of my Pygmy zombies were made with plain Pygmy dragons. The bucking hatchling and standing adult are the sprites they got.

Also, how does one actually unlock Zombies in the Encyclopedia? I went through the spreadsheet clicking links but nothing happened. I seem to be missing a /ton/ of the shadowed breeds, even ones I clicked a lot of.

Also, how does one actually unlock Zombies in the Encyclopedia? I went through the spreadsheet clicking links but nothing happened. I seem to be missing a /ton/ of the shadowed breeds, even ones I clicked a lot of.

How are you clicking? Seems to help if you go to the lineage view and click on the dragon from there.

Also agreed on not wanting a bunch of different pygmy zombie sprites. >_>

How are you clicking? Seems to help if you go to the lineage view and click on the dragon from there.

I was just using multi links to open all the links on the spreadsheet and closing them all at once when they finished loading. If you have to actually click a second time on each individual link I'll have to skip the Encyclopedia for now.

I was just using multi links to open all the links on the spreadsheet and closing them all at once when they finished loading. If you have to actually click a second time on each individual link I'll have to skip the Encyclopedia for now.

If you're just clicking links that go directly to the dragon's page from the forum, it doesn't work sadly. The way the clicks are set up to count you have to go Lineage view -> dragon page. Otherwise you have to click out to Lineage and back in, which is even more clicking! So either way you have clicking, is what I meant to say.

Kind of annoying but I think it's worth it...

Edited by silver_chan

So far in the encyclopedia all the pygmies are simply marked 'pygmy dragon' so we might not see whatever that is for a while >_>

I wonder where did wiki find those images, as I never saw that kind of zombie hatchlings.

New sprites for Drake hatchlings added and added the Pygmy Wyvern under the regular pygmy in spreadsheet ~ everything fixed now so keep adding smile.gif

BOOP

Also attempted to make 6 zombie hatchlings all disintegrated... sleep.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I didn't try zombifying, yet. I'm going to wait for October 31...

Me too! Trying to kill a few of my dragons leading up to then, a lot of them keep dodging me...

Does anyone have a Kyanite Pygmy zombie? How do we know that there are only two Pygmy sprites? Also, are there any SeaWyrm zombies?

Cheers!

C4.

I've got a zombie SeaWyrm (mother in this lineage), but I think the sprite is still the same as the western pygmy sprite. I haven't been very active lately so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention. I'll add her and all my other zombies to the sheet though!

I've got a zombie SeaWyrm (mother in this lineage), but I think the sprite is still the same as the western pygmy sprite. I haven't been very active lately so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention. I'll add her and all my other zombies to the sheet though!

Ah! Clicking on it got me a 2nd Western Zombie in my 'pedia, so I think they do have their own but somthing's glitching!

Fun times ahead!

Cheers!

C4.

Can the Undead drakes be made from Ochredrakes? Since they're not in the spreadsheet unsure.gif

And another question, is it too late to make adult zombies out of new eggs now? Because we're so close to the 31st? I just bred an egg I'd love to have an adult zombie from but if it has 6 days left after incubate, it would take two to hatch.. and then 3 to mature, right? So... not possible?

But I can try to make it a zombie hatchling instead?

Sorry for asking so much I get a bit confused and overwhelmed by the amount of info happy.gif;

Edited by Cinspawn

Can the Undead drakes be made from Ochredrakes? Since they're not in the spreadsheet unsure.gif

And another question, is it too late to make adult zombies out of new eggs now? Because we're so close to the 31st? I just bred an egg I'd love to have an adult zombie from but if it has 6 days left after incubate, it would take two to hatch.. and then 3 to mature, right? So... not possible?

But I can try to make it a zombie hatchling instead?

Sorry for asking so much I get a bit confused and overwhelmed by the amount of info happy.gif;

Yes you can I just forgot to add them xd.png Ochredrakes added now ~ BOOP

Also added the Wyrm Pygmy rows in case we get a 3rd type of pygmy sprites smile.gif

Only if you kill the hatchling you will be able to try for a Zombie at this stage since you also don't have enough time to let it die naturally ~ in fog smile.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS