Breed/type: Xenowyrm

Kill date: Oct 10, 2016

Kill time (ET): Unknown (Fogged)

Revive date: Oct 12, 2016

Revive time (ET): 03:24 am

Zombies visible: yes

Result: zombie

Dragon link: Zombie Wyrm

edit: also unlocked the S2 Lindwurm Sprite, just Adult Wyrm now missing =)

Edited by tjenni

You forgot the Western Dragon. I don't know all of them, but I know the White Dragon is one because I have a lot of them. It doesn't look like any of these here.

Here's a breakdown of all the dragons that turn into the various zombies, I'm pretty sure this is accurate.

Quoted from the Zombie Advice thread, slightly edited to remove Sunsongs as they're still not correct in the Encyclopedia yet.

Edited by whitestar

You forgot the Western Dragon. I don't know all of them, but I know the White Dragon is one because I have a lot of them. It doesn't look like any of these here.

It's probably not on the list because anything that isn't listed under any of those special types is a western.

~

Congrats, rrattts - and thanks for helping me unlock my s2 zomyrms!

Waiting for any further zom experiments, myself, until Halloween, when chances will be better. xP

It's probably not on the list because anything that isn't listed under any of those special types is a western.

I mentioned the Western Zombie Dragon since it wasn't shown and people might not know what it looked like and would like to collect it also smile.gif

Correct me if wrong but any dragon with 4 legs and wings

user posted image

Edited by rrattts

I suppose that's an oversight of us older players xd.png I think of the Western zombie sprite as the default that of course everyone knows, since back when they all looked the same a good majority of people turned Western-type dragons since they're almost certainly the most plentiful dragon type in the cave.

I suppose that's an oversight of us older players xd.png I think of the Western zombie sprite as the default that of course everyone knows, since back when they all looked the same a good majority of people turned Western-type dragons since they're almost certainly the most plentiful dragon type in the cave.

Haha! I'm one of those older players biggrin.gif I've been around almost since the beginning of DC happy.gif

So on the 31st of each month...would I have an even greater chance of success if I attempted on the wee A.M. hours of the 31st, or is that rule for any time of that day? The reason I ask is because I am going to be moving the week before Halloween and I might not have my Internet turned on by then. If not, then I'll have to use the library computers on Halloween, which obviously won't be open when the zombies are visible. I'd hate to lose my chance because of this!

So on the 31st of each month...would I have an even greater chance of success if I attempted on the wee A.M. hours of the 31st, or is that rule for any time of that day? The reason I ask is because I am going to be moving the week before Halloween and I might not have my Internet turned on by then. If not, then I'll have to use the library computers on Halloween, which obviously won't be open when the zombies are visible. I'd hate to lose my chance because of this!

Zombies are visible 24 hours on the 31st of every month, so chances should be the same throughout the whole day smile.gif

Here's what TJ said concerning zombification chances:

There's already four tiers of success chance (day time, night time, 31st of month, Halloween), which match the four states of zombie visibility. Those seem sufficient while presenting enough challenge that you need to dedicate some effort to getting a ton of zombies.

Sorry, I meant to say when they are *normally visible. But you answered my question, so thank you! Guess I'm just being paranoid...not at all thrilled about this untimely move out date.

Just had nine goes at getting a Volcano gravestone from hatchies. Nine disintegrates.

Another batch of hatchlings, got three successful zombies, including a wyrm hatchling! I also got an eastern which I had none of before. Now any that die between here and now will still be there by Halloween.

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Wyrm

Kill date: Unknown

Kill time (ET): Unknown

Revive date: 10/17

Revive time (ET): 12:10

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cJqqQ

Breed/type: Eastern

Kill date: Unkown

Kill time (ET): Unknown

Revive date: 10/17/2016

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/I3ODD

Breed/type: Amphiptere

Kill date: Unknown

Kill time (ET): unknown

Revive date: 10/17/16

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CKx7N

I've got fifteen dead hatchlings waiting to (hopefully) be turned. A lot of different sub-species, too, in the hopes of getting more then one type.

I liked the Pygmy sprite so much I used up all my kills immediately instead of just waiting a few more days. I managed to get one adult and one ungendered hatchling. I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I didn't record the times or anything so I can't contribute to that.

I liked the Pygmy sprite so much I used up all my kills immediately instead of just waiting a few more days. I managed to get one adult and one ungendered hatchling. I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I didn't record the times or anything so I can't contribute to that.

Should be in your action log. ^^

Pygmy Zombie successfully created! See the second form.

Breed/type: Two-Headed

Kill date: 10/25/2016

Kill time (ET): 2:27AM

Revive date: 10/25/2016

Revive time (ET): 2:27AM

Result: disintegration

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/IFJrn

Breed/type: Misfit Pygmy

Kill time (ET): 2:29AM

Revive time (ET): 2:29AM

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/CE2Sa

Breed/type: Howler Drake

Kill time (ET): 2:37AM

Revive time (ET): 2:37AM

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/kXNrC

Breed/type: Glaucus Drake

Kill time (ET): 2:39AM

Revive time (ET): 2:39AM

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/JdxUw

One more fail. Gah.

Breed/type: Night Glory Drake

Kill time (ET): 3:22AM

Revive time (ET): 3:22AM

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/pZKJ4

Breed/type: Misfit Pygmy

Kill time (ET): 2:29AM

Revive time (ET): 2:29AM

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/CE2Sa

Funny... If I look at it in lineage view it still has the Western sprite xd.png

awesome new Zombie sprites =)

@ shortaxel and @ alliana1, I hope you don´t mind that I added your Zombie pygmies to WoLfgIrLyS´ Spreadsheet ^^°

@ shortaxel and @ alliana1, I hope you don´t mind that I added your Zombie pygmies to WoLfgIrLyS´ Spreadsheet ^^°

I don't mind at all! smile.gif

Thank you Tjenni I went ahead and added sheets for Drakes and Pygmies ~ putted the ones from Westerns to the right category and added info from which dragons they're made happy.gif

BOOP ~ ☻