dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Can the Undead drakes be made from Ochredrakes? Since they're not in the spreadsheet unsure.gif

And another question, is it too late to make adult zombies out of new eggs now? Because we're so close to the 31st? I just bred an egg I'd love to have an adult zombie from but if it has 6 days left after incubate, it would take two to hatch.. and then 3 to mature, right? So... not possible?

But I can try to make it a zombie hatchling instead?

Sorry for asking so much I get a bit confused and overwhelmed by the amount of info happy.gif;

Yes you can I just forgot to add them xd.png Ochredrakes added now ~ BOOP

Also added the Wyrm Pygmy rows in case we get a 3rd type of pygmy sprites smile.gif

Only if you kill the hatchling you will be able to try for a Zombie at this stage since you also don't have enough time to let it die naturally ~ in fog smile.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I've got a zombie SeaWyrm (mother in this lineage), but I think the sprite is still the same as the western pygmy sprite. I haven't been very active lately so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention. I'll add her and all my other zombies to the sheet though!

Ok now that I am finally on at night, I checked her sprite. Hilariously she still has a full size western zombie sprite. I actually prefer it this way, because if her sprite changes her description and name that I gave her years ago will no longer make sense. I know it will probably happen at some point but I'm enjoying my giant zombie pygmy while it lasts.

I love the new sprites happy.gif I think I'll try with my two-head dragons when it's monday, they look amazing!

oh my first try EVER on a zombie

/view/sdRM ~If you want to share a DC image, you need to host it yourself or use the wiki images~

en i guess it worked ;D love it

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

NICE. I don't think I have any two-heads waiting for revival, but I do have a few pygmies at least.

So much planning to do for the next 31st...

Can the Undead drakes be made from Ochredrakes? Since they're not in the spreadsheet unsure.gif

And another question, is it too late to make adult zombies out of new eggs now? Because we're so close to the 31st? I just bred an egg I'd love to have an adult zombie from but if it has 6 days left after incubate, it would take two to hatch.. and then 3 to mature, right? So... not possible?

But I can try to make it a zombie hatchling instead?

Sorry for asking so much I get a bit confused and overwhelmed by the amount of info happy.gif;

Zombies can be made year round now, so you could kill it later for an adult zombie attempt.

Chance of success: Halloween> 31 of any other month > any other night/visible zombies > daytime/zombies hiding. (as stated by TJ) so next best day is the 31st of December. smile.gif

5 for 5 on disintegrations, & lots of dodging also. Like every year, my zombie attempts result in disappointment. Even when I try on Halloween, I get nothing. Can't wait to murder more pixels when my kill slots open back up.

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Olive

Kill date: 30/10

Kill time (ET): 2:10

Revive date: 30/10

Revive time (ET): 2:40

Zombies visible: yes

Result: zombie

Dragon link: here

Omg I was shocked when it ended up as a Zombie

I always thought that the chance was highest on Halloween 31st not during Halloween event.

I always thought that the chance was highest on Halloween 31st not during Halloween event.

Yes, it's highest on Oct 31st/Halloween.

I've got a zombie SeaWyrm (mother in this lineage), but I think the sprite is still the same as the western pygmy sprite. I haven't been very active lately so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention. I'll add her and all my other zombies to the sheet though!

Omg I can see that pygmy now! Wow, three different pygmy sprites to get, how crazy is that! Which probably means wingless pygmies will get a unique sprite too, though since they're not in the Encyclopedia it might not show up...?

Either way I have so much planning to do for the next 31st. Good thing I only wanted to get two of each type, but even then I have my work cut out for me, my goodness.

ETA: I finally managed to kill my Drake. He was giving me trouble! I really really want an army of Drake zombies, once I get the two of each (plus hatchlings) I will be spending all my zombie attempts getting an army of Drake zombies. They're so cool.

Edited by silver_chan

What dragons can be turned in Wingless Zombies? Also can someone give me the all the spreadsheets with Zombies? I remember there is one about wingless..

There's link to the spreadsheet in the first post of this thread. It also lists what dragons turn to what zombies smile.gif

You can also see that info in the encyclopedia for dragons you have unlocked. Up near the top of the page, it lists a "type". Any that are listed as (Wingless) will become a wingless zombie, such as mints, vines, dorsals, and magmas. ^^

You can also see that info in the encyclopedia for dragons you have unlocked. Up near the top of the page, it lists a "type". Any that are listed as (Wingless) will become a wingless zombie, such as mints, vines, dorsals, and magmas. ^^

And Pillows + Terraes also fall in the Wingless category even though their situation is special ☻

What dragons can be turned in Wingless Zombies? Also can someone give me the all the spreadsheets with Zombies? I remember there is one about wingless..

If you want all the Zombie sprites + where they come from on one page: http://confuseddragons.com/zombietypes.html (not 100% complete, but I'm working on it). smile.gif

It does not have Zombies for clicking though, so for unlocking the sprites in the encyclopedia, the spreadsheet in the first post is what you need.

Paper Dragons are considered Lindwurms and Cheese Dragons are considered Western Dragons acording to DC Wikia. Maybe we can get Zombies from them? Also anyone got a Zombie from Kyanite Pygmy or Two Headed lindwurm?

In the dragon cave wiki it says, the chances to get a zombie are highest on "Halloween night".

Does anyone know if there's a difference in success rates, if you revive a dragon at 3 a.m. or at 10 p.m.? Or doesn't it matter, as in both cases, it is Halloween + it is night time?

Edited by Hermeline

In the dragon cave wiki it says, the chances to get a zombie are highest on "Halloween night".

Does anyone know if there's a difference in success rates, if you revive a dragon at 3 a.m. or at 10 p.m.? Or doesn't it matter, as in both cases, it is Halloween + it is night time?

The scaling rates of success follow zombie visibility: day, night, the 31st of any month, and Halloween.

The wiki is a bit misleading, as chances should be the same any time, day or night, on Halloween.

Paper Dragons are considered Lindwurms and Cheese Dragons are considered Western Dragons acording to DC Wikia. Maybe we can get Zombies from them? Also anyone got a Zombie from Kyanite Pygmy or Two Headed lindwurm?

My friend used to make zombies only out of cheeses so yes you can make Western zombies out of them...

Don't know about Papers and Kyanite Pygmies but the Two-headed Lindwurm Zombies are the same as other Two-Headed Zombies for now.

My friend used to make zombies only out of cheeses so yes you can make Western zombies out of them...

Don't know about Papers and Kyanite Pygmies but the Two-headed Lindwurm Zombies are the same as other Two-Headed Zombies for now.

The Papers result in a Lindwurm Zombie smile.gif