St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

My real name is Hebrew for Princess.

My username: My nickname Shelly in real life, combined with and jellyfish, which I love.

My real name is Shelby, which is apparently an Engand-originating name for a sheltered town. Nothing real special

My user name, Lanette, is one I choose because I'm a Lan groupie biggrin.gif. And by Lan I mean the Warder al'Lan Mandragoran from the fantasy fiction series Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

My real name, Shanika.. that's a good question. I should find out if it has a Sanskrit based meaning because that's probably what my parents were thinking when they named me. But I have since found from various baby name websites that it means "vibrant" or "cheerful" in Celtic and "Belonging to God" in Russian.

My middle name, Amali, means "immortal woman" in my native Sinhalese language.

Well; I like dragons. As a 6-7 year old I liked to call myself dinogirl, but that changed as I loved dragons. The 10188 is something I always add onto the end of my usernames if it isn't available. Rather, I use 101 but I added the 88's because the 101 was taken.

Basically:

Dragongirl- Name taken

Dragongirl101- Taken

Dragongirl10188- Ahh! Perfect!

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Gluria is the nickname of one of my Pokemons ... Charizard's German name is Glurak, and My female one in the Firered Edition is Gluria.

My favorite Pokemon which is something of a dragon as nickname in Dragoncave, that just fits wink.gif

My real name is Hebrew for Princess.

Ugh... If I had a memory I'd know your real name tongue.gif something with an S, right?

My forumname came from the fact my thermos just broke... it stored hot water xd.png

The username is old. I got the Luna part of my name from a new horse my cousins bought named Luna. At the time I was reading a little kiddy chapter book and it threw out some stuff about the meaning of some names, yada yada... When I made a club penguin account when I was about 6/7 ish?, I used that name, but Luna was taken so I used the name Luna1099. After 5th grade i started playing sports. My volleyball number was 13 and my basketball number was 31. So when I eventually made a dragcave account, I used Luna1331 with the sport numbers in seasonal order. Ever since then, I've used/changed to that name for most of my accounts except for magistream which I named after one of my dragcave vampire dragons.

Edited by Luna1331

Well, one day when I was at my grandmother's, I was wondering what I should do for my username. I couldn't think of anything, and I was getting frustrated. My grandma started bothering me about doing something and I yelled, "K-OKAY!" xd.png

I was stumped coming up with a name, so I went the uncreative way and just jammed three words I thought sounded interesting together xd.png

My real name means universal and is german tongue.gif

I'm really uncreative, lol. I love daffodils but daffodil is taken on like, every website in existence, so I just made a shortform of it, 'daffo'.

My name is my really old noob name from years ago that consists of the most commonly-known pokemon on earth and a bunch of random numbers. :| Sometimes I really wish I can change my forum name and scroll name because it sort of becomes embarrassing after a while.

My name comes from another, much, much smaller forum where a friend of mine went by the name of Bartjeuh and I just kind of copied the 'h at the end'-thing to the nickname my friends gave me back then. (So Tim became Timpie, which became Timpieh.) And back when I made it, "caps didn't matter", or at least I thought they didn't dry.gif .

If I were to change my name, I'd probably go with just Tim though, since most people call me that anyway (and I prefer being called that way too wink.gif ).

My family name comes from combo of my dad's name (Pranata) and my chinese family name (Lie). It sticks as Natalie, a common english name.

This Name was made a long time ago. My new name is DuskFire35. Anyway.

I loved to play Fluff friends on Facebook.

My favourite fluff was "Froggu".

So I Declared myself The master of froggus

There for we have Froggu Master.

Except I didn't lie spaces so it became Froggu_ master

My favourite Pokemon is Giratina, and it is also my favourite shiny Pokemon. I mean, the colours are kewl!

USERNAME: In Elementary school, my friends had a school news show and asked if I could help them. (I was in Exchange Student classes, so I said yes to get out of there) We were goofing off before the show and my friend was 'rehearsing' the next story. Here is what happened:

"Coming up next: *stares awkwardly at me and my other friend* umm...*Points at me* The Coming Up!"

And thus my name was born! But I didn't know you could use spaces, so I basically screwed it up.

REAL NAME: My name is Lizabeth, which is English and it is a shorter form of Elizabeth which is Hebrew. It means Consecrated to God I think

Edited by TheComingUp

My scroll names comes from the fairy tale of Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot (Snow-White and Rose-Red), a German fairy tale. NOT related to the Disney story of a similar name, although the original German one was an inspiration for it. I chose Snow-White because she represented the calm girl who read books all day as opposed to her sister Rose-Red who was the active one.

My name has a huge history, you see one game called "Dungeon siege" (the first one) had a creature in it called a "darkling". it was my favorite creature from the game, so the first time I had to make my own 'Name' was (sadly) runescape, many many years ago. And then, I had to throw a number in there, So I went with my favorite number '5'. Although that wasnt long enough so I made it into 155 (it was one of the suggestions.) so yeah, ever since then I have been using Darkling155, although I changed it up every once and a while and Ive used Darkstorm'41'/'51'.

Name of my Original Characters. Wanted to create something unique, and that's pretty much how it all came to be xd.png

When we first got radios where I worked, when I was called on the radio, I answered, "Lorraine here". The radio cut that off and others heard "Rain here." Which they garbled into "Raindear." It is one of only two nicknames I have ever had, and when I wanted to think of an "alter ego" name, "raindear" it was. biggrin.gif

Deja Vu was a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America. After some time, it became my absolute favorite. There's also a Deja Vu at Six Flags Magic Mountain (haven't been there yet) and the one that used to be at Great America is now at Silverwood in Idaho. Anyhow, well, that coaster was something special to me. I loved it and I miss it dearly.

Edited by dejavugurl

I honestly don't know why I chose this as my forum name, I've never used it anywhere before (kinda wish I could change it XP). I just like titling myself as 'Alpha' I guess, although I'm certainly not a dominant person. tongue.gif And I'm known as AlphaWolfZero on Star Wars Battlefront 2, so I might've gotten it from there. And I love gryphons. :>

But I usually use TheOceansGuardian as my internet username. Fashioned from Lugia, my favorite Pokemon. <3 Came up with it several years ago, I spent a good while trying to make one that was unique.