St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Can't really remember. I guess I was just thinking of possible usernames back in 2008, and I put 'candy' (misspelled) and 'cat' together because I really liked the two.

Srscat came from when I was trying to think up a nickname for Toasthead (Zovesta). She gave me that one.

Srscookie is a different version that I made up. I'm planning to use that one for any accounts I make in the future. Or Srscat.

Pink is a name I got 4 years back when I accidentally got deleted by the admin on another site (It was a mass glitch and I really was the victim in this one. Seriously).

We were allowed to make a second account as a way to play while the stuff from the first was replaced, and having played the site for a while, I decided I was going to take advantage of it to get a better username (I was Piratekitty at the time).

Originally it was a choice between "Punk" and "Pink".

I figured Pink described me a lot better than Punk did, so I opted for that.

Ever since then I've been Pink on every site (well almost every) I've joined.

Its a Dragon site and my nickname is Neko. Put em together and ya get DragonNeko lol although I wish I could change it sad.gif

I made this account when I first played Okami(awesome game btw), and I was 11 at the time. Tada! I would change it but then what few people that know me would have trouble figuring it out. x3

My real name means Strife, War, From the Wood, Warrior, Defender, Lively, and Aggressive In Welsh, Gaelic, and American. smile.gif

It goes great with my middle name, which means Victory of the People, and my last name which means Crown, Wreath, or Garland.

Edited by Ookami11

Irish dance stuff. This is pretty much the only site where I still go by SlowHornpipe. I registered on the cave back when I was 13 and into dumb usernames. xd.png

Just the name of an older character of mine >3<

Looking at it now I REALLY wish I could change my name, I'd change it to Axel, from the Kingdom Hearts games B] I hate being stuck with this 'um >3<

I'm Classycal (or some version of that on other forums) because I love classical music, and I'm a sometimes classical pianist.

This is actually super not creative. My real name is Meghan. All my friends call me a "nutty" person 'cause I will do any crazy dare thrown my way. I have 2 siblings. That equals nuttymeg3. tada! tongue.gif

Ghost Chillies are the hottest thing. i tried one once and my mouth hurt for days.

The name comes from two OC names - my two favorites - put next to each other. o w o

The first OC borrows her name from a Zelda character.

The second got her name from a translator when I wanted to find the word "Grudge".

That, and my old username on other sites kept bugging me.

It was annoying to be called "Kage" all the time. xd.png

My name is from a character I invented for a fantasy forum. But since Lilith was not available it became Lilithiana. A combination of Lilith and the name of my beloved sister.

I got my username from a age of the empire age of the kings/conqurer cheat code. It only lights the parts that you have been on so it does fit. Real name my name means 'worthy of love' and 'loveable' in some language I forgot witch language.. So yeah my username and my nname does fit. I added the s and my birth date. Reason for my birth date is because people think I am younger {Even in real life} then I really am.

'Digipup' is my dog's name. Nobody ever gets it, though - it's pronounced 'Digipup' as in 'digit', not 'diggypup'. xd.png

Libby2999 is my usser name everywere and never changes. smile.gif its just who I am. My names libby and I cost $29.99 lol ok not that but thats who I am.

Oh... when I saw the topic I thought it was about our real names, like how my parents named me after a character in The Tempest by William Shakespeare.

But anyway!

LotsaRandomMoCo is my forum username here, as you can see. LotsaRandom is because I am easily amused by randomness.

MoCo refers to a location that is important to me, but Internet safety rules state that it is unsafe to say anything more about "MoCo."

Well, it was a long time, my mom gave this name to my youtube account (2000rubs)

And so, i decided to use that name for all sites that i have to login, so i decided to shorten my name to make it look less weird. This is how i came up with the name Rubs.

Also, when i first played Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, i named my save file "Pikafan2" so it gave me an idea to make a new account called Pikafan2123 in youtube. Well, i won't make a new account with that name (Pikafan2123) here cause i don't want to go in Level 1 again.

NOTE: I born in the year of 2000 so that's how i come up with 2000rubs.

Edited by Rubs

• My name's from...uh...actually, I'm really not sure. Sometimes I just come across words--silver, in this case--and automatically I create a username in my mind out of it. For whatever reason, with this one, I came up with SilverFox. (And the preceding x's are because the more basic one was taken. xd.png )

Mine stands for Senatus Populusque Romanus - The Senate and Roman People. I'm kind of an Ancient History buff ^^

My forum name? I have no idea. It just popped into my head when I was making this account

My real name has the meaning "from the sea", so it kind of fits I guess xd.png

Edited by SeaSong