St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Well, the 33 is obvious: 3 is the awesome-est number ever so I put two of them in my name. biggrin.gif

As for the cookie part, well, cookies are the awesome-est food ever.

And the jar, I just felt like it needed another syllable, and j, a, and r are are the three awesome-est letters ever.

So basically, my name is a manifestation of awesomeness.

Edited by cookiejar33

My name is actually my xbox live account name cool.gif didn't want it to be complicated and i knew i would remember it..... its also my scroll name

My little brother, who is not on the forums but has a scroll, has a really strange name. It's Ianskeleton. Ian, of course, is his first name. Then the skeleton part comes from that fact that when he was little he loved to watch that Tim Burton movie, the nightmare before christmas, with the main character being "Jack Skeleton." I've never understood him.

1) You are a Yank

2) When you were young, the other kids did not include you in their games because you were a mam's boy and always ran off tattling on them for minor infractions (things like using smokeless tobacco). Explains why you were not proud of your last name you went by…

I live in Southern California. Does that make me a Yank?

My Mom and Dad got divorced when I was really young, and I lived with my Dad growing up. He raised me to believe that snitching was for the weak. Real men, men who are worthy of respect, handle their own problems. That's how I do. When Best has a problem, he finds the Best Solution.

I've always tried to be the Best I can be, regardless of the circumstances. If I'm a bit arrogant today, it's because I'm proud of the choices I've made. No regrets. Nothing I wish I could go back and do again. I'm proud of the boy I was, the teen I still am, and the man that I'm going to become. I'm the Best, because anything less, just isn't good enough for me.

As for your deductions, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say you're not very good at this. Try harder man. Try as hard as you can. You'll never get on my level, but, if you try your - you guessed it - Best, you can accomplish great things.

Get some shades, bro; I'm still too shiny for you.

No skill I had not mastered.

And yet, in another thread, you claimed you've even not properly played a guitar. tongue.gif

Neat albeit ridiculous story you've built, but seems you can't hold consistency in it.

/Can't help but to pick on such.

As for my name- I didn't wish to use one of my two usual screen-aliases when entering a foreign community back then, so I simply took and created a new one, the only restrictions being me liking it, it being relatively easily pronounceable and it having not been used by someone else before.

From then on, it has become the third most common screen-alias I have.

And yet, in another thread, you claimed you've even not properly played a guitar. tongue.gif

Neat albeit ridiculous story you've built, but seems you can't hold consistency in it.

/Can't help but to pick on such.

You're reading too much into it, babe. My story was a work of fiction. I only ever intended for it to entertain anyone who happened across it. Hopefully, it served its purpose.

You're reading too much into it, babe. My story was a work of fiction. I only ever intended for it to entertain anyone who happened across it.

I know, but my mind has been long picking up such inconsistencies and I can't on occasion resist pointing those out. rolleyes.gif

(I really hope you didn't think I was serious with my comment back there!)

(I really hope you didn't think I was serious with my comment back there!)

Ah. Curse of the internet. You never can tell when someone is serious, sarcastic, etc. I'll take the blame for this one, as I have a tendency to take everything far too seriously. Sorry about that :/

Still, I hope you enjoyed the story. It was fun to write, and I hope it was fun to read.

I live in Southern California. Does that make me a Yank?

To people in the US- probably not. To everyone outside the US? Yeah, it kinda does. It may not be *accurate*, but to those of us outside the USofA everyone American is a yank.

Yeh, I thought about real name at first. ^.^"

My nickname is suane_lightfurr, but sometimes I register as Suane, SuaneL or SuaneLightfurr because of symbol or length limitations.

"Suane" part is from Zanzarah the hidden portal, a computer game I used to play with my friend, when I studied in school. :3 I liked elves and fairies, and there was a fairy of light with this name,

Lightfurr came from RPG times (I was Redwall fan), with two "r" 'cause it looks better. X)

The Mayu part of my name comes for the Japanese name Mayumi. I say it on the credits of an anime movie I watched. Hitoshi was also in those credits. So I merged them and made MayuHito my name. Been using it for some 4 years now. But it can also be read May u hit o? laugh.gif

Hmm...mine's pretty easy.

I want to be a librarian so...

future lib(rary) keeper

However...then I have another one on IRC that I tend to put in my sig...when it's constructed lol

libcakes

Basically I went by futurelibkeeper but then people were calling me FLK and that made me sound like a Kennedy so I changed it to marianlib...or something. But then another marian came so I had to do something!

...I have a tendency to add "-cakes" to the end of some of my words like "awesomecakes"

So I changed it to libcakes.

And now everyone says "the libcakes is a lie" sleep.gif

xd.png

Mine comes from a book by Diana Wynne Jones, The Spellcoats.

I first wanted to use another title of hers, Hexwood , one of my fav books; but that was already taken on other sites and I wanted one that didn't have a high chance of being taken when I registered to any site.

Nerendier was my elf character in a game I used to play. There you go.

Edited by Nerendier

There are numerous ways you can take my username. The majority presume it's short for Sinsdaemon. They would not necessarily be wrong. Few others might see it as Sinsdamned, but that takes a fair bit of stretching. Precious little would see it as Sinstained, which would be perhaps the most correct of them all. But then, who's to say what speaks the closest to the truth?

Well my username comes from me.

I thought of Basement cat and Ceiling cat and thought of a cat in between: Closet Kitty. The fact that my cat is gray and sometimes sleeps in closets helped a lot too. And I respelled "Kitty" to "Kitteh" to fit the cheeseburger sites.

And there you go, the reason(s) I have my username as ClosetKitteh

My user name is a generic that I've grown attached to over the years. It's what Dad would call me whenever I was into some mischief, which was quite frequent. "Why, you lil' stinkpot!" Was oft heard throughout the house when I was a toddler.

My real name? Apparently, it means "pure".

I'm still giggling about that. biggrin.gif Not that I'm naughty, far from it! It's just..... Well, everyone makes mistakes. cool.gif It's not that I haven't ever lied, for example, or snitched something from my sister......

Well, the 33 is obvious: 3 is the awesome-est number ever so I put two of them in my name. biggrin.gif

You should have gone for 9 - far stronger way of putting two three's together.

*finds Alpha1 highly entertaining.*

Edited by Kestra15

Well, the bio- part is because the first time I needed to come up with a username for something was during the time when I was a biology major, and it's been easier to just keep the same username than to change it now that I'm not in college (and I still like biology anyway, so I don't really feel any need to change it). The -nelly part is just a shorter version of my real name (and I don't like to use my whole name online unless there's a very good reason, because it's unusual enough that it would make it easy for someone to track me down even if I didn't say what my last name was, and I'm paranoid like that. xd.png)

From my cave name, disconnected. |: I had SHIRTY connection issues and the first time I tried making an account my internet disconnected... so here we are. Dis is just easier to type XD

Well, one day when I was trying to join another forum, I was trying to come up with a name. I had been watching Planet Earth that day and recalled a species of wild cat called the kodkod. I decided to use that as my name, but at the time didn't know how it was spelled, so I used the name COD_COD. Now I used the name Cod Cod for a lot of the games/forums I join.

Recently, this is the name my mom gave to my youtube account.

Then i used this name for every site/forum i join.

When i was 9, i created a Sonic Fancharacter, and named it "Rubs".

Here's a pic of me

user posted image

NOTE: I know the drawing sucked, i need to pratice more in the curve tool... And if you notice a 2000 on my youtube name, it's the year i born. When cartoons were good, and Nickelodeon's cartoons.

Edited by Rubs

People say I am so solitary..and I like the cold (not all the time, obviously)

*cough* user posted image

Edited by Ælex

well Soundwave is from transformers G1 he my favorite character and 95 is my class of 1995 that is it. that for forum username so well. I have few on other forum to be. but add with #14 on other forum. #14 is my favorite nascar driver Tony Stewart that his number. smile.gif