St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Scroll name is an embarassment (at least now) but it came from a once-amazing TV show. I'm offended to even mention the name.

My forum name is from an anime. Haruhi Suzumiya.

My real name is from Gone With The Wind.

My scroll name and forum name is an alternative way to write the Greek Goddess Astraea aka Astrea aka Astria and sometimes Astraia, too.

Astraea, the Star Maiden, is the daughter of Astraeus (Titan God of Dusk) and Eos (Titan Goddess of Dawn), and she is associated with Dike, the Goddess of moral order and fair judgement - and some scholars identify her with this Goddess, too. She is also considered as the myth behind the zodiac sign Virgo, and last but not leat, Astraea is the ambassador of the utopian Golden Age of Mankind.

Well accualy i made my name up for other games i am called by Lady Laryal an accualy i liked the name Ayla but so many have that name so i put the r an l  in there an that is how i got my name.:)

I've been a fan of Sailormoon since forever.

Had the screenname Setsu since forever and can't honestly remember why I picked it lol.

The -P comes from Luna-P.

weeb trash 4 lyfe

Nagapie is an alternative name for galago. Galagos are cute and quirky small nocturnal primates so... I guess I can just kind of relate to that?

My mom and I came up with my username, which I use for almost everything unless it is taken. Because my middle name is Rose and I like animated things--anime, cartoons, so on and so forth. Thus animatedrose.

My first ever MMO and I couldn't think of a name. My best friend was with me and said I was too much of a teddy bear or something for a combat game. Started making jokes about killer care bears. Came up with MurderBear as my first online name. I now shorten it to MBear both for typing speed and G rated friendlyness.

Ha, since other people have admitted to their embarrassing names, I'll cop to mine, too.

Back when I was a baby fan, I used to write terrible fanfiction for book series I like... Sorenna was an original character I came up with for a story set in the Wheel of Time universe! 

Thank goodness that I never put my fic up on any websites...  I honestly don't remember a lot about the character at this point, except that she was a novice Aes Sedai, but I like the name and somehow it came to mind when I was trying to figure out what to name myself here. 

I'm super uncreative so I've chosen something random I like a lot.. Soulsborne is basically an often used combination of "Dark Souls" and "Bloodborne" which are amazing video games (and you'll usually either end up loving or hating them) :D

I used to go by the persona Kazimir Leon, and once my friend and I were playing Soldier Front 2. I created my account and was trying to spell "KazimirL" but I made a typo and it came out as Kazmirl (Kaz-My-Rull) when he tried to say it. I really enjoyed the name and stuck with it as my Official Gamertag

On 4/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, aqub said:

I made up my username a long time ago when I must have been about 8. It's my nickname in real life (Aub for Aubrey) with a Q shoved in for no good reason.

Oh yeah, and my real name is from the song "Aubrey" by Bread. :) 

my scroll name is a warrior cats reference (i was super big into warrior cats when i started!) and my forum name is a dumb me_irl joke with my favorite vocaloid!

What a great topic! Hmm..)

Mine came partly from my name; "YourFears" is a hint to education😄 (not a state of mind😈)

My forum name, which is the same as my scroll name, is an old nickname I invented at 12 or something, I've been using it forever, everywhere, that's just convenient for me. varis is the Finnish word for the hooded crow (Corvus corone cornix) and lapsi means 'child'. So the image could be something like 'child that resembles a crow' or perhaps 'child that likes crows / takes care of crows'.

My scroll's name is from Lacuna Coil's Comalies album. They are one of my favorite bands! My forum name is just a different take on that. I just ordered their albums Black Anima and Delirium both of which I really really love! 😻 

I have them on my tablet but I like to also have a physical copy too as too many times I've lost songs/albums when my device decided to go kaput. 😭

Edited by AngelsSin

I had two cats (they live with someone not allergic to them now), and one of them always had a sad / confused look in her face, and when I was trying to think of a Twitter name, and found Twitter a bit confusing, the name happened.

(My avatar is based on a photo of that same cat, but made to look a bit more friendly.)

My scroll name is the cat's real name, although she has since been renamed. (I used to call both cats various random words anyway, so it's not like they ever got used to their names.)

I'm originally known as Zicdragonguy118. Zic is a name of one of my OCs. My scroll name is exactly the same.

Right now I just recently changed my forum name for really no reason at all. Daft Punk is one of my favorite musicians. Might change back to old username.

Edited by ADaftlittlePunk
Adding things

My scroll and forum names mean "having a persistent and irrational fear of the sea." It's quite a cool sounding word (like Thalassa Xenowyrm!) and I am indeed afraid of the sea and other large bodies of water.