St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Well I love bunnies and I was trying to think of something that would sound nice. 'Maestro' had a nice ring to it and I use that username everywhere now! ^^

Name here: I saw a picture of a not normal rubber duckie and under it said Emo duck xP I liked it and it stayed. 598 = random number combo I like

Real name = Marissa = Mar from Mary = my mother's mom's name

Actually my irl name is Marissa too xd.png

It's the Swedish version of 'Mary' and means 'Of the Sea'

My forum name is just one I've come to use for the last year or so, mostly because I thought of Requiem's as parties for the dead, ALivingRequiem = a party for the living dead biggrin.gif

and my scroll name is one I used in 6th grade for everything...not sure why because I'm not all that serious as much as 'cynical'* and sarcastic.

*according to some friends and family at least lol

For my scroll name, DeRulo, it's the last name of a pop singer, and my Username for many sites. No one uses it smile.gif and it kind of stuck.

My Forum name here, ~AllTimeLow~, is named after the BEST band ever! biggrin.gif I love them to pieces, and their music really speaks to me. They're also pretty darn attractive and funny. wub.gif

Silver_Voices actually started as Pure_Silver on another forum. We were all on their chat, and we were playing around and I pretended that I was hearing mysterious voices. So, I changed my chat name to Silver_Voices. It sounded really cool, so I started using it for a lot of things. So, when I came to Dragon Cave, and it asked for a username, I thought it would work perfectly smile.gif

In some forum I'd wanted a fire-associated name, so I picked a Japanese word, which has been convenient for when I'm on Japanese forums as well. I used it later in a Harvest Moon game because you could only use 5 letters to name your character. After that I kept it. I hate having to use names that are full of underscors and asterisks and random numbers.

My username comes from my real name mixed with 'angel'.

It's not very creative, but oh well. happy.gif

Angel+Kaylee= Angelkay ~ :3

My name... happens to be a song by System of A Down. Spelled the same exact way too. ^^ I'll leave you to figure it out biggrin.gif

Just found this by accident...

Miyuki actually is a common Japanese female first name; hime means princess. "Miyukihime" - or more precisely "Igarashi Miyukihime" -was invented in 1988 or thereabouts by a Japanese rock lyricist. A male one, one of the founders of what's VK now, who at that time also wore outrageously beautiful outfits that officially were called coats, but might just as well have been dresses.

I liked - still like - him so much, friends used to tease me I should cosplay him.

That never happened, but that name stuck as my nickname, so I'm using it online now.

Mints and TastesLikeMint came from about two years ago. I used to be the mint woman; as in, I would stuff my little purse full of peppermints and would give them to my calc class every day.

I smelled like mints because of the odour radiating from my purse. SmellsLikeMint doesn't sound quite right, though. >_>

My forum name is about my obsession for Orbiter and Spore. My scroll name is what all creatures from the Spore galaxy are, 'Sporelings'. Added a X to look interesting. :3

On other social networks i am like Shadow Wings, shadow tears, your worst shadow ect.. and so for DC I just decided on TheAwesomeShadow since I am like "The Shadow" everywhere else. lawl

El3m3nt? Well let me think.........

At the time I was thinking of Element skateboards then I though about a backwards e so I put a three in place of each e and thats how I came up with El3m3nt :V

Also cause I was actually thinking of the different elements at the time cause I was gonna make my forum name something that had to do with wind or lightning.

I'm new so you probably don't know me but I got my name from a high school football team my older brother played on, its used to be copper though lol.

I basically always stick with this username. But on Steam it's always changing.

History of name:

I had seen an ad for ROBLOX so I asked my mom if I could join it. Well, I thought, since I liked danger, and the first part of my name is Shy, I figured 'dangershy'.

My username is Sanskrit for triangle pose in yoga. I thought it sounded neat, and I really like yoga as a form of exercise, so yeah.

I also want a tattoo in Sanskrit. It's a beautiful language both visually and audibly.

My username is Sanskrit for triangle pose in yoga. I thought it sounded neat, and I really like yoga as a form of exercise, so yeah.

Every time I see your name, I read it as 'trichomania'. Cannot unsee! =/

I basically always stick with this username. But on Steam it's always changing.

This

Every time I see your name, I read it as 'trichomania'. Cannot unsee! =/

LOL, oh man. xd.png That certainly wasn't my intention upon creating it...

Tee hee at the above post!

Anyway....My name used to come from my horse isle name 'Spiritbreeze'...I had intended it to be 'Breezy', but I wasn't breezy (as in the adjective), so I decided 'Spirit', and I guess it just stuck. My best friend suggested the 'SPiRiT' way of spelling my username, and I just added on '-cHaN' to make it slightly more feminine and cute... the capitalisation-ing of my name is just what I happened to find awesome. I also use this username in almost every game I play (except horse isle, there I have a myriad of different names... all because I went on, then didn't, then had to create a new account) xd.png.

Hmm.. About two Years ago I wanted a new name to use in the internet since I hated my old one (kikio :c ).

When I couldn't think of a good name I simply took my list with latin vocab to look for one and found "Suavis".. I liked the sound of it xd.png