St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Well....

I couldn't think of anything so I found a random word generator, pressed the button a few times and there's my name.

NakedSchnitzelFace.

As for my real name...

I think it means follower of christ.

IDK

But I'm an atheist.

:|

Looked up my name, it said it means Guardian or something...

Which is really wrong since I don't fancy being protective or defensive.

As for my user, I've said it before and Ill say it again.

Thats my real name, Sept with a normal Non-Freakish A.

I used to have most of my game names as Drakex250 but then i realised i needed something simpler and just "Drake" was taken most of the time. So i just put a K at the front and its stuck.

My real name means Comet in another language. Ill give a cookie to whoever finds out which language.

Finduilas is a somewhat minor character from Tolkien's "The Children of Hurin" and "The Silmarillion". Died impaled on a tree by an orcish spear. Nice way to go.

Finduilas is a somewhat minor character from Tolkien's "The Children of Hurin" and "The Silmarillion". Died impaled on a tree by an orcish spear. Nice way to go.

I did quite like your name when I saw it tongue.gif (*has read the both Narn i Chîn Húrin and The Silmarillion*)

My sister uses creative names, but mine wasn't really creative. So when I was going to install WolfQuest I decided to make a more creative name. There was a person who's name on a website had "Akita" as a part of her name and then I moved the 'i' and then added an a to make it Akatia.

My scroll name was way before Akatia came though.

Edited by Akatia

Well Agleka is a name I found in a site for fantasy names last summer. I was actually trying to find/come up with a name for a wizard in a RPG we started with some friends. And as the name is rather uncommon and suites both a male and a female, I decided to use it here. According to that site, Agleka means something like a loner, so it really fits my character. smile.gif

In most other forums, though, I use Galadriel - the elven queen from the Lord of the Rings.

I like sharks and I like the moon, so I put them together when I signed up here. My username varies from to site (sometimes uses my real name with some scrambled letters, or flower names, or stuff like that), though I managed to stay consistent for DC. biggrin.gif Though it later turned out that someone else usually used moonshark for their forum name and I messed up their perfect score with that. tongue.gif They messaged me, just as a sort of "lol, nice to meet my other self" sort of thing, and we talked about it for a while and finally became friends, so all's well and that ends well. biggrin.gif

My real name means flower. tongue.gif

When I wa younger, I copied everything that my older sister did, and on neopets she had a pet named Snow Plow and her account was called Snow Plow. (I have no idea why) So naturally, I signed up as snow plow on lots of games and it's been easier to keep the same username for most things, even though she's almost always Truelysorbit now.

I was so unoriginal. I had to copy everything she did xd.png

Well, let's see...

Phoenix, in the Chinese culture, is representative of female royalty. I was a pretty...egotistical eight year old...but I started using this username everywhere.

Songbird is just because I'm musical.

A.J. are the initials of my first and middle name, (it's been a nickname for awhile) and my birthday is on the 20th. Not very intersting, I know, but I figured I'd share.

Edited by aj20

Mine's a tribute to Lan Mandragoran - a character in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series of books.

One child at my school accidentally called me 'overlord' and the nickname stuck. (I love my awesome nickname 8DD) I just added dragon.

Riyko is the name of a character in a story i wrote back in 2000, i've been using the name since for my poems and stories and online since 2003.

I used to call myself Orlan for some reason until I found Lordi. Then I became this hybrid somehow. biggrin.gif

Mines a japanese water dragon god. 13 comes from me liking the #13

Edited by Ryujin13

My user name comes from the scientific name for the green swordtail, Xiphophorus hellerii. I actually own the koi variety of the green swordtail and they are probably my favorite kind of livebearer. So I just shortened the scientific name to "Xiph."

My real name is Anneliese, and I'm sort of named after Anne Frank, whose given name was Anneliese. We're very German in ancestry (along with ancestry from Iceland to India and just about everything on the path between those two), so my parents picked a German name for me.

My grandpa named me. My folks couldn't pick a name. xd.png My mom wanted "Oliva," which my dad didn't like. My dad wanted "Vivian," which my mom would not allow because Pretty Woman just came out that year, and she wouldn't let me be named after a hooker.

So I am Marina Noelle. Marina, probably because my grandpa's a marine biologist, and Noelle because I was born in late December. :3

I got my name from the Bloody My Chemical Romance rose and I'm in love with Gerard Way (lead singer) so. . . its pathetic, i know but I've always wanted to just look at him in person. though I'm scared i might just look at his lips all day. . . so yeah. . . smile.gif

I love foxes and the kitsune legend has held my interest for a long time. I put dark in front because of my 'not so nice' streak that shows up on occasion.