St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

When I signup onto my first website ever (webkinz), the webkinz I had was a horse, as I was (and still am) utterly besotted with horses. I was thinking of using my birth year for the number, but that was taken, so I ended up using a nice round number, 2000. I have used it on every website, save one.

I can't really remember. As far as I know, I must have either combined two things I liked, or just came up with it out of nowhere. I think the misspelling of candy was intentional.

My scroll name is the same.

Srscat (nickname only close friends can call me)?

Toasthead and I came up with it.

I write stories and Tirrith has been a common character name in many of my free writing. I just changed the second 'r' to 'R' to change to way it's said.

I didn't have many ideas when I was younger, so my brother came up with a couple names. He said RosePaladin would be a good username, so I used it. I've always liked

roses, anyway.

...my forum name was hastily made, i just grouped two words together that sounded cool/somewhat went with each other. i needed something made fast and different than my actual scroll name.

though i do have a huge fascination for lightning, and the actual word lightning. sky just kind of fit with it.

also to mention that my avatar was inspiration. i remember seeing that picture while googling things...dragons, lightning, fighting...psh, who doesn't like that. xd.png

I have a bit of a story behind mine.

A little more than three years ago, while I was still a noob to the internet, I discovered the wonderful thing called "fansites." I happened to be an extreme fan of Spyro the Dragon, so I googled "Spyro fansite." It bought me to darkspyro.net and I decided to make an account. I had no idea what I wanted to make my username, but I noticed the admin was named DarkSpyro. Wanting to be neat, I typed in "DarkCynder,"because "Cynder" is the name of one of Spyro's companions in the newer Spyro games. It was taken, so I added "The." After browsing the forum on DarkSpyro, I saw Dragcave eggs in signatures. When I joined Dragcave, I used the same username, and I got a black dragon and a purple dragon to pretend it was Spyro and Cynder's children. I posted the two eggs in my signature on DarkSpyro, telling everyone that they should click them if they didn't want Spyro and Cynder's children to die.

Sadly, when I was a noob, I wanted the purple one to be a male. Back then, purple dragons couldn't be male, and I didn't know that. I was disappointed when it turned out female.

I can't believe I remember that.

I was listening to Dr.Bieber and 229 was my 5th grade homeroom number.

As, for my real name it means "PROTECTOR OF THE PEOPLE"

My brother's means " Perfect" GRRRRR

my name came from a cartoon character(from Di-gata Defenders) biggrin.gif that maybe my alternate me.

Well, my name Stephanie in Greek means "Crown of Victory". My mom named me after a friend of hers and because she likes it.

CDM actually stands for Cattle Dog Mum because I use to raise, show, and train Australian Cattle Dogs. Just have my one, Australian born, boy now. He's the goofy one on the right in my avatar.

Actual name? Means "Beautiful" in Spanish.

It's not the most original because I tried to think of something fast so I could go ahead and get me some eggs! But I love rainbows, and I smile a lot... pretty simple. I just stuck with the same name when I came to the forums.

My real name is Elizabeth, & I was named after my grandmother. Pretty easy to trace back (Queen of England... & there was an Elizabeth in the Bible)

Ticonderoga is a kind if pencil, but not just any pencil, my favorite kind of pencil. The 2 is from a "number 2" pencil.

Eh. I used the name hoot-owl once on a forum, and there was no option to show your gender, so somebody called me a he. I was a little annoyed, so the next time I signed up online I started using MissVampire13, A: to show that I am female, and B: because I was just getting into the vampire craze. Oh yeah, and 13 because that was my age at the time and it is still one of my favorite numbers.

Edited by MissVampire13

I love orange and oranges are good to eat! Also my laptop case is orange! But my real names Sarah >.>

My name can be looked at two ways..

1 (the way I came up with it) Tibetan+Salvador because I love tibetan mastiffs and my hubby is from El Salvador

2 (the way someone thought it was and I love it) Tibetan+Adore because I adore tibetan mastiffs, therefore Tibetador biggrin.gif

my name.... eh where did i get keriel from??

to be honest i just made it up. no idea if it's a real name. my other forum/online name is Vixen and comes from my love of foxes <3

blakrayvon. . .I've been using this name ever since I created her. She was everything I wanted to be and more. Strong, confident, witty, beautiful, and insanely intelligent. . .plus immortal. xd.png I've been using this name for almost ten years, and am the only blakrayvon on the internet.

My real name is Ryan(and yes, I really am a FEMALE). It's Gaelic in origin, and means "Little King". I do love my name though. It's just another part of me that's unique. ^^

My scroll name i got from my love of wolves and from listening to Phantom of the Opera.

My real name is Madison which means "son of the mighty warrior". (or in this case daughter of the mighty warrior)

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I came up with Wolffangdance because i've seen a lot of wolves and I noticed how there fangs dance when there fighting i've stuck with it ever since.

My forum name and my scroll name aren't that creative, but you can guess they come from my love for dragons. Also my real name is Shiva if you wanted to know smile.gif

Point Of Origin comes from a book I was reading when I first joined the forum.

As for my real name it means "Courageous, Valiant, Manly".