St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I though of naruto.

but then i spelled susuke wrong. :X

oopsies

the warriors character Lizardstripe was the queen who raised Yellowfangs kit, who later grew up to be Brokenstar. plus my love of reptiles. so lizardtail. :3

My original name is nothing special and it's very lulz, that it's the English written version '''Rebecca'' (whoot first mentioning of my RL name here xd.png) .

It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Rebecca is ''to tie; to bind; captivating, beautiful or seductive''.

Biblical: Rebekah, noted in the Genesis account as a maiden of beauty, modesty, and kindness, became the wife of Abraham's son, Isaac.

The name was used by the Puritans and was common through the 19th century.

Lol yeah, I'm not really religious and it's veeeery strange that my father wanted to name my Franziska, Vanessa or Rebecca ... which where all names of white witches from books or somewhere else blink.gif and if you would know me ... paranormal things are attracted to me ... or maybe I'm attracting them, I really don't know o3o ...

Shichibi :

I always had RP names in the past, but they were never really ''my'' name, even they were my created characters, though ^^ .

Sooo time went by and I also was in search of my inner animal, always pending between a wolf (loyal to my friends, defending them, always taking leadership naturally) and felines (freedom, my own will and independence are my highest desire to have >=3 and being very wary of new things/people) .

Even an old woman said to me, when we were at the vet, with our cat and I was stroking her cat, that I have ''cat hands'' ... seriously ... don't ask me why ... it creeped me out a bit xd.png .

Well yeep, I have a very special bonding with cats, even the shiest ones trusting me quicker than anybody else around me blink.gif .

Then I got interested in Naruto (Anime/Manga) through a friend and even at a very young age, my friends often called me a fox ... clever and tricky tongue.gif .

Also, Japanese mythology always interested me .... especially the Kyuubi and the Nekomata's (caaaats xd.png) .

I also got attracted to the number 7, for no special reason (which is very odd, because I normally dislike uneven numbers) and the seven tailed beast, called Shichibi in Japanese, got my attention .

I already mentioned the paranormal aspect in my life and for the lulz, Japanese people don't like the word the ''Shi'' in the number 7, because it also means ''death'', they're using ''nana'' for the number instead then .

The long and the short of it (Shiii is in talkative mood today xd.png), I was still fascinated with Kyuubimon from Digimon Tamers and then there was also a Kyuubi in Naruto and my friends comparing me to a fox ... so I fused my love for the number 7 with all of those and the lovable name Shichibi .

Creating my own character, that really personifies myself, my beliefs and love in mythology and the paranormal happy.gif .

Sooo, have fun reading this and don't kick me, if I did some typos ... me is awake for more than 24 hours, but I can't get myself to sleep xd.png .

Edited by Shichibi

Scroll name is DarkEon. A name in attempt in trying to get the equivalent meaning of Umbreon. As time progressed, the name didn't quite go so well as I saw it as a miserable attempt for my obsession. But I did find an alternative perception around the meaning behind the name as I began to see it as another word for "DarkEra" hence why "E" on "Eon" was capitalized. Eon, in short terms, meaning age, lifetime, era.

Forum name is because of my long lasting obsession of Umbreon. Overrated yes, but I don't see it that way. ^^ For "Sombreon"; you can say that I have devised the Spanish word for Umbreon which, in this case, fits perfectly to my nature. In English, the Latin word for "Shadow" translate to "Umbra" but as I swap it in Spanish I get "Sombra". So all I did was ditch the "a" and added "eon" at the end, thus creating "Sombreon". Simple yet clever respectively. =]

Coral's for the coral reeefs and all that jazz tongue.gif As my mother countinously reminds me I should havbe been born a mermaid, so I chose the coolest thing to do with water I could think of at the moment.

Kiki's because some people used to call me Kikka. But they're idiots, so I wanted to change it. Besides, I like Kiki better.

IRL name:

My first name means certain, to show stubbornness and decisiveness.

My last name is Nordic (as we recently found out) and it means "a fork in the road/river" meaning that my choices are what makes me as a person.

Username:

AruGard

Aura Guard

Lucario tongue.gif Best Pokémon ever made.

my user name came from symbolism. x reminds me of two swords crossed in a yield manner so x means to yield and hunter is hunter. 'to yield hunting for something' i guess mine means.

i was out of creativity and feeling really girly, hence "glamour" (i wish i hadn't included that in my name, it has nothing to do with me at all) and i've always liked the ocean, hence "sea."

My user name came from The Protector of the Small series from Tamora Pierce. It was the name of Keladry's maid. The maid was one of my favorite characters in the series, and I personally found that name epic.

My real name is a common name in Poland, but not so common in the U.S.

Edited by Lalasa

My username is actually my grandma's name, but I chose it mainly because the "tjie" looks like total gibberish (it's pronounced "key").

My first name is pretty common (Anna). My middle name is French and my surname is of German/Danish origin huh.gif I'm from South Africa though, so everything is a bit of a mish-mash laugh.gif

My username is my dog's name, actually. We have the same initials, 'D.P.', so I thought it would fit.

My forum name is from my scroll name, although I think it's too long, so people just refer to me as Cave or Cavey.

Real name means life. However, I do not remember what language it is from.

~Cavey

My real name is kind of common, i guess. It's Grace; means graceful (no duh!) which I most certainly am NOT. tongue.gif

My old username from another website was xXRainbow-FireXx. My friend nicknamed me "Rainbowsh" and I loved it so much, I changed it. happy.gif My username is now Rainbowsh for all websites.

Well, most of my site usernames are Latsta, or Latsta259. Latsta comes from a blend of "Latin" and "Star", which clearly describes my real name. Having a name in two languages that both mean "star", I find myself clearly attached to Latin (the reason my name means star), stars(DUH!), and the color blue(I think I'm obsessed with it...).

Plus, if anyone was wondering, my favorite letters are S, L, and M(or J, haven't decided). My favorite number is 9, and I would kill for a blue-diamond neckalace.

...JK.

There's a short story behind mine. tongue.gif

I ride at a riding school. Once, there was a horse named Chico. I absolutely fell in love with him, and rode him nearly every week. Sadly, he was sold. x.x Then, my favorite was Bubbles. Got sold, too. ;_; Anyway, had to come up with a name on a game named BaboViolent. At the time, Chico was still my favorite. So, I used the name 'Chicogal.' Afterward, I thought it sounded quite original, so I've used it on every site ever since. I refuse to use any other name. =B That's it.

My forum/scroll name comes from a hockey game. I went to a Red Wings home game, and they won. And I heard the "plop" when an octopus hit the ice and BAM, Plopo. xd.png

It makes more sense on other forums, I tend to use Plopo the Octopus as a name when I can. xd.png

my real name "Kira" means - "misstress" from old greek language, "sun" from old persian <.<

and Drakona its how my friends call me all my life wink.gif It means... well you can guess lol

Mm, michellechan2211: Just a name I decided on as a derivative of my RL name. But I am starting to use another name, Shuya for some forums, which was in turn derived from my OC's name.

My name is because "Dragonknight" was a bit overused... so i used "Dracoknight" as i love Dragons, and the Dragoons in Final Fantasy and "the legends of the dragoon"...

i started using this name back in 2000/2001 and then google only found like 4 hits....( darn i am old! )

"Auria" = shortened, more easily pronounced version of my RL name. Apparently in the southeastern US, "Audrian" is really hard to say when read. Or pointed out to people who are reading it incorrectly (which is why I tend to go by middle name).