Branwen84

Tea

Used to drink tea all the time in the morning, but I decided I liked coffee better. (It wakes me up faster)

I like the kind of tea that is made in some Muslimic countries, where you have a lot of honey or sugar and some mint leaves, which are covered with boiling water. A hot drink is actually good to cool down smile.gif

I also like Vanilla variants of most teas. And fruit teas smile.gif

I used to not really like tea. I'd choke it down when I had a sore throat and that was about it. Then a Teavana store opened in the mall near me, and when I went in and tried some of their samples I realized that tea could actually be quite flavorful. Since going into Teavana I've replaced coffee, soda, and juice with my teas. smile.gif I adore their chai pu-erh tea. Unfortunately for me, my sister also happens to like all of my favorites...

This isn't really tea in the traditional sense but I love milk tea and bubble tea xd.png It's loaded with sugar yes, but I drink my coffee with like 3 sugars too. I like sweet drinks :3

Love tea!

My favs are Tazo Chai, Tazo Green Ginger for nausea, Tazo Passion for headaches, Tazo Calm for bedtime and right now I'm living on Green Tea. I have gallstones that hurt really bad and the Chinese have been using Green Tea for years to help breakdown and soothe gallstones. I have surgery scheduled on Feb. 1st to have my gallbladder removed but I'll still drink Green Tea after cause it is yummy. Took me a while to figure out how to make it correctly by adding hot water not boiling water so it wouldn't be bitter. biggrin.gif

I love drinking tea and I generally drink 3-4 cups of the stuff a day, just to add to the stereotype of the English of course. ;D

I've only tried regular tea though, I might just buy some fruity teas and give them a whirl. ^^

Having tried it recently, I found that I like Rooibos tea with vanilla. It is different (a bit nutty), but not in a bad way at all. The smell is a bit different, but that is probably because I am very used to Chamomile and Mint teas. Still, I am very glad I tried it. I know I will continue to get it.

I used to despise tea, but now I enjoy sweet tea with lots of ice. I like to try different flavors of tea every now and then. But I still like plain old sweet tea best.

Currently have a steaming mug of mint tea (fairly sweetened) next to me, and I'm looking at buying my own electric kettle soon (we have a large one for family tea making, but I would like one for my personal use).

I pretty much go for black or orange tea, though I am considering experimentation once I get my own kettle. Any suggestions? (Note: After trying a 'fruity' tea once, I have been horribly turned off. It ended up looking and tasting like blood. ... kind of cool, but not what I like in my tea. I am considering chamomile or lavender, since they are supposed to help with sleep, and I have occasional problems with being unable to.)

Goodness I love chai.

Not chai tea. Just chai. Since it means tea.

There's a kind called Samurai Chai in Teavanna.

Has anyone gone there/heard of it? They have teas out to sample and they're simply amazing.

I'm not a fan of Oolong, but they're good for you so I drink the samples anyway xd.png

weak tea is not for me, so siree.

Oh hey that rhymed >.>

Goodness I love chai.

Not chai tea. Just chai. Since it means tea.

There's a kind called Samurai Chai in Teavanna.

Has anyone gone there/heard of it? They have teas out to sample and they're simply amazing.

I'm not a fan of Oolong, but they're good for you so I drink the samples anyway xd.png

weak tea is not for me, so siree.

Oh hey that rhymed >.>

Ooooh! I loved the Samurai Chai when I tried it in the Teavana store. I thought about getting it, but I ended up with the Skinny Chai instead.

Pearl milk tea is a must. Not only that, it's beyond beauty or description.

The tea shops I frequent are Teavana and Infintea. The latter is by far my favorite. =w= I especially recommend Green Walnut to drink.

I've been looking to try a tea. I like sweet things and all the teas i've ever tested were bitter. Are there any sweet teas? Haha, lemme know and i'll give em a shot! thanks!

/has a bag of yet-unappreciated cream-and-liquor flavoured tea on the shelf

My favorite tea is mint green tea and green tea. Sometimes, I'll drink tea for no reason then to enjoy drinking it. I normally only drink it when I have a stomach ache though. :3

*is drinking English Breakfast with milk and honey...nomnomnom*

I've been looking to try a tea. I like sweet things and all the teas i've ever tested were bitter. Are there any sweet teas? Haha, lemme know and i'll give em a shot! thanks!

Have you tried brewing them in cooler water or for a shorter period of time? The first time I tried a white tea it was very bitter, but then I brewed it in cooler water and it tasted great.

Anyway, herbal teas don't seem to get bitter no matter how long you steep them, and I've been told black teas can get bitter, but I've never had a problem with them, and I like strong tea, so I tend to steep them for a lot longer than what's recommended. If you can get to a Teavana, I know their cocoa praline tart tea is pretty sweet, as is their blueberry bliss.

I've actually got some Decaf Tazo Chai steeping on my desk right now. It smells so good.

I'd die without my tea! laugh.gif

I like the Twinings Earl Grey and English breakfast, Dilmah Vanilla (beautiful stuff) and then tend to drink a fair bit of Bell Tea as well. All made with milk no sugar. I drink most black teas though. The tesco home brand english breakfast was quite nice too. Had a kind of licoricey after taste. But without having tescos in NZ can't really check that.

More fussy on herbal teas, I think because they smell so sweet but taste rather bitter. But Twinings spiced Apple and Cinnamon is really nice. Some of the fruity ones I put sugar in (which is really bad but anyway), but if they are cold without sugar its OK.

I need to try honey with black tea actually, that sounds nice.