Branwen84

Tea

They don't really drink tea in Canada, unless it's iced... Which makes so much sense, considering our cold winters. However, when we do drink tea, I personally love it. Not when it's iced tea, though. I'm tired of that.

Hyssop tea is good, but it can be poisonous uif not prepared right. same with hibiscus tea. AMAZING. DEADLY if made wrong.

I do love tea. biggrin.gif I've started drinking it a lot more lately since I've been avoiding coffee lately, given how caffeine started doing weird things to me. I drink mine black and usually prefer something like English Breakfast or I don't mind a nice green tea either. smile.gif But I don't go for stuff like earl grey or all those floral blends.

Anyone a loose-leaf tea fan? I'm a hardcore tea drinker - I have my own cups and kettle. :3 My favorites are pomegranate tea with lemon or chai with milk and sugar.

Cold tea makes me gag.

Sugarless green tea and oolong are about the only kind of tea I consume with any form of regularity. -has a bottle of oolong chilling in the fridge-

I love tea. Coffee disgusts me... There's a tea shop in my area, so I get all my *high quality* tea there. Either that or trader joe's. I actually once spent a hundred bucks on tea. Yep... biggrin.gif I like green and oolong. Also Lapsang Souchong.

Edited by Milkymoon101

Tea is amazing.

I put in three spoons of sugar at my house, just pour a random amount in at my apartment, and six packets of sugar in the library. No milk, i never take the teabag out.

Tea is amazing.

I put in three spoons of sugar at my house, just pour a random amount in at my apartment, and six packets of sugar in the library. No milk, i never take the teabag out.

Quite a bit of sugar, don't you think?

Quite a bit of sugar, don't you think?

You'd probably need that much if you never take the tea-bag out. The tanin levels in tea brewed that much must be pretty high.

I love tea. My favorites are Earl Grey and Rooibos. I always leave the tea bag in for the whole time and only put minimal amounts of sugar. I recently tried Pine needle tea. Has anyone else tried it? I really liked it.

I haven't tasted lots of types of tea, but I like all the ones I have tasted. I especially like green tea (I think it's green tea, at least).

They don't really drink tea in Canada, unless it's iced... Which makes so much sense, considering our cold winters. However, when we do drink tea, I personally love it. Not when it's iced tea, though. I'm tired of that.

Eh? I'm Canadian, and I drink plenty of tea. So does everyone I know xd.png

I'm pretty sure that "iced tea" means something different in Canada and the US. Here it's always a sweet, cold drink that comes in cans and doesn't really taste like tea. All the "iced tea" I've had in the US is literally tea with ice, lemon, and sometimes sugar.

Oohhhhh, I actually can't function without a cup of tea in the mornings. Can't stand coffee, but I think tea has the same effect on me.

I only let myself have one cup a day, otherwise things get out of hand rapidly... very British I know tongue.gif

Umm... Ew. Good think I don't live in England. And as for a morning wake-up, I drink hot coco. Even when it's hot outside. I know I'm strange. But I don't like tea or coffee, so...

Green tea, soaked for 5 minutes in water that has sat in a kettle over the fire. An inch of sugar at the bottom and a few drops of milk.

Wow. I'm picky. ^^'

Umm... Ew. Good think I don't live in England. And as for a morning wake-up, I drink hot coco. Even when it's hot outside. I know I'm strange. But I don't like tea or coffee, so...

My other half doesn't drink tea, and he's English to the core. wink.gif It's not actualy a requirement of living here, just a stereotype.

I love tea. I like how, as a source of energy, it's not as unhealthy as Mountain Dew and doesn't taste(or is priced, lol) like coffee. The herbal stuff is pretty good, but my favorites are unsweetened white tea and green tea with sugar.

all teas have to be made differently personely i like cinamen , lemon and early gray with brown sugar and butter instead of milk and regular sugar it tastes so nice

Not a fan of tea. I used to drink it, then went off it. I do have a cup of Chai every now and then, but otherwise I'm not a tea drinker.

Edited by Muile

Tea is my fallback beverage, for when I'm out of Coca-Cola or Pepsi :c I dislike the taste of most teas due to a bunch of incidents involving tea when I was a kid.

But when it comes down to it,

I am ADDICTED to Lipton's-scrapings-off-the-floor Lemon Iced Tea. I LOVE it~ I drink it nearly 24/7~ wub.gif