Branwen84

Tea

I like Green Tea with Jasmine, with 2-3 teaspoon fulls of honey.

Earl Grey with 2 1/2 spoon fulls is quite good too.

usually prefer Black tea , or the normal version..but i like my tea to be strong.

Is there any tea that comes in a normal-sized can and not a large Arizona Tea can?

Well, there's Nestea...

One time I poured some Arizona ced tea into opaque (so not clear) water bottles and brought them to school and I couldn't say if it went "flat" or not. I know Nestea in cans does though.

I've never liked tea, coffee and hot chocolate are my substitutes for it.

Wow, no one has mentioned Southern-style tea? I'm surprised - that's most of what gets drunk down here where I live. Then again, most of y'all would start screaming 'Cavities!' the second you tasted it. My health-conscious aunt just shakes her head whenever we make tea.

"You know, normal people don't use that much sugar."

"Yanks don't use enough sugar, you mean. Nasty stuff."

She's not allowed to make tea in our house. Living up north has ruined her taste buds.

Home-made chai is rather wonderful, I must admit. Boil the milk, but don't let it boil over, add cinnamon, vanilla (real, please, not imitation), and cloves to taste, and the usual amount of sugar, pour it over the teabag. I like the celestial brand, but I'm sure other chai preparations are good too.

We've mentioned Starbucks - anyone ever visit Teavana?

I've never had iced tea that was made from actual tea. Only some kind of instant drink that was made from a yellow granulate and referred to as icetea, which I did not like at all.

Though, I suppose that should rather easily be remedied (Not having had real iced tea, that is - don't think anything could make me like the instant stuff xd.png ).

Since I live in Europe, I haven't been to Teavana. Actually, I've never been inside a Starbucks either, but that's because I don't drink coffee, not because I'm in Europe^^

I like tea but I prefer coffie. When it's cold tea is fantastic. biggrin.gif

Tea is amazing stuff. I normally just drink earl gray, but I like all types. I also don't put anything in it, sugar/honey/milk ruins the taste imho.

i'll take red tea with sugar and lots of ice, plz.

green tea is okay, too.

i hate unsweetened tea and hot tea.

I love flavored ice tea. I don't really drink hot tea and I hate coffee.

I love flavored ice tea. I don't really drink hot tea and I hate coffee.

i like coffee in some ways

i like coffee and chocolate cake (ever been to Texas Cattle Company? yum...) and anything mocha (like, for example, mocha freezes) and vanilla lattes, but other than that i'd probably take tea over coffee

The only time I'll drink coffee is as an Irish coffee with dessert and I haven't done that in years.

I like raspberry and peach flavored tea, as far as flavored teas, best.

Well, there's Nestea...

One time I poured some Arizona ced tea into opaque (so not clear) water bottles and brought them to school and I couldn't say if it went "flat" or not. I know Nestea in cans does though.

Ooh, Nestea. Now, if only the school vending machines would stock that...

Just finished off some Black Adder Liquorice tea. The after taste is the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. Now, I might make some lemon tea with honey...oh! or raspberry and apple tea with honey. THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES.

I never drank tea before, but after watching Kuroshitsuji, it seems like it's a good drink considering all they do is drink tea most of the time.

Kuroshitsuji <3

Now I'm definitely going to give in to my craving and have some tea when I get home. Maybe some Bengal Spice since I had Earl Grey last night

I like Earl Grey Tea the way my mother makes it.

My friend asked me to make some special tea for him. It was quite special indeed. He blended orange and banana peels into it.

Ooh, Nestea. Now, if only the school vending machines would stock that...

My life would revolve around the vending machine...

My non-tea-drinking father was converted by Star Trek. Specifically, to Earl Grey tea (and ONLY Earl Grey). I still wonder whether he actually likes the tea, or only drinks it because it was Jean-luc's tea of choice on the show tongue.gif

Myself, well...I've not given tea much of a chance, really. I have a very strong sense of smell, and tea isn't very attractive by means of it. Maybe one of these days..

My non-tea-drinking father was converted by Star Trek. Specifically, to Earl Grey tea (and ONLY Earl Grey). I still wonder whether he actually likes the tea, or only drinks it because it was Jean-luc's tea of choice on the show tongue.gif

Myself, well...I've not given tea much of a chance, really. I have a very strong sense of smell, and tea isn't very attractive by means of it. Maybe one of these days..

Tea is very different, and very personal. If you've only ever been offered sweet, milky tea then it would seem sensible to try a black tea with no sugar before you announce that you don't like tea at all. Otherwise it's like saying you don't like any kind of meat when all you have ever eaten is pork.

I'm an Earl Grey drinker, and if offered a cup of sweet, milky English Breakfast tea I'd probably spit it out. My mother is the other way around, and thinks Earl Grey tastes like perfumed water. It doesn't surprise me that you dad has found the one kind of tea he likes and is sticking to it.

For yourself - have you tried Lady Grey? You might find you like it.

If you've only ever been offered sweet, milky tea then it would seem sensible to try a black tea with no sugar before you announce that you don't like tea at all. Otherwise it's like saying you don't like any kind of meat when all you have ever eaten is pork.

Oh, no! I never said I didn't like it at all smile.gif Only that I hadn't given it a fair chance (yet). It only has to do with scent; if the scent of the tea is rather dull, I won't be inclined to try it out.

Good call on the Lady Grey, though (I hadn't heard of it); from what I'm reading right now it is listed as subtle, but nicely fragrant and herbal enriched.

I'm an Earl Grey drinker, and if offered a cup of sweet, milky English Breakfast tea I'd probably spit it out. My mother is the other way around, and thinks Earl Grey tastes like perfumed water. It doesn't surprise me that you dad has found the one kind of tea he likes and is sticking to it.

I haven't tried English Breakfast Tea with milk, but I like both Earl Grey and sweet, very milky chai. :P

I try many different kinda of tea, but I find the tea I like best is blueberry, mint, or chai.

I love herbal tea and fruity tea. I have this huge box of different flavours, ranging from green tea to marshmallow flavour (yes, it exists)

Tea is indeed very personal, I don't like my tea too strong, I know people who drink their tea so strong that it looks like coffee. A friend of mine does not do fruit-flavoured tea and I love it.