Branwen84

Tea

I drink black tea instead of coffee when I need a boost, but otherwise green tea. I drink it plain most of the time, but when it has other flavorings in it (my favs are blueberry, blackberry, ginger, and lemon) I have to put some sort of sweetener in it.

Ever been to Teavana? I went to one in the Oklahoma City mall. It was pretty amazing, lots of varieties of tea, lots of samples, all of which tasted FABULOUS, and lots of traditional pots. I wish we had one around here.

Not exactly sure why, but I have been craving Green and Mint teas recently. Maybe it is because it has been cold outside, and the tea is a nice way to warm up.

not much of a fan, but at some restaurants, fortune cookies dipped in tea is good. smile.gif other than that, i dont drink tea.

I LOVE TEA - might be because im English and apparently its what we do lol drink tea xd.png

PG Tips or Typhoo are the bomb laugh.gif Love em. 1 sugar & milk, yum yum LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

not much of a fan, but at some restaurants, fortune cookies dipped in tea is good. smile.gif other than that, i dont drink tea.

FORTUNE COOKIES!!! O.O IN TEA!!!!

----gonna try that sometime...

i love tea! i've just bought a tea pot, i'm looking forward to making it form scratch, surely the taste difference will be noticeable.

Would anyone recommend tea for a hoarse throat?

I'd recommend honey & lemon, rather than tea.

Green tea, steeped 5 minutes, with 2 Tb honey and a squeeze of lemon.

In other news, I'm going to be producing my own tea from plants I'm growing myself. Tea is Camellia sinensis and you can get white, green or black tea depending on when you harvest the leaves (black being the oldest). I'm starting the seeds in a greenhouse on the 31st of this month (waxing gibbous in Taurus — most propitious to start greenery). I also got seeds for hibiscus, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, licorice, lemon balm, three kinds of mint (including cat mint), hyssop, anise and dogrose.

I always love a good cup of Chamomile and honey, or Loganberry, Raspberry and Strawberry tea. I love the berry tea also because it's pink, an interesting colour for a tea xd.png

I don't really like tea... except for sweet iced tea. I tried that once and it was really good. o3o

Tea's good! Not quite as a good as coffee but I think I have to like it, seeing as my family loves tea and I live in England C: Bubble tea (that counts, right?) is probably my favourite.

We are discussing tea the drink and not tea the meal, yes?

Tea is the Best Drink Ever. I loved Earl Grey before I saw Star Trek.

I am an uncivilized American who refuses milk and sugar, though - I like mine plain or sometimes with lemon when I have a sore throat.

Black teas and tea blends are my favorite but I am starting to love green tea also.

Every time I drink jasmine tea I raise a cup to Uncle Iroh from A:tLA. ;_;

And I own waytoomany of the fandom blends available from Adagio.

Edited by inlaterdays

We are discussing tea the drink and not tea the meal, yes?

?? Tea the meal?

?? Tea the meal?

I think 'Tea the meal' means this english tradition to drink tea and eat some snacks in the (late) afternoon.

I like Tea. Jasmin tea is my favorite. wink.gif

I also like Darjeeling, lime blossoms, malve and some fruit teas.

Mostly I buy the 'cheap' stuff you get in the supermarked. Sometimes I buy from a teahouse or even a apothecary shop (Since you can't get lime blossom tea easily - it is rated as medicine here so you can't buy it everywehere.).

?? Tea the meal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_%28meal%29

It's complex laugh.gif

I drink a lot of tea. More Green Tea than anything else though. Black is too strong and White too expensive.

I steer clear of everything that I don't find logical in dried form, for example Strawberry Cream. I mean, really?

I never take sugar, not because of health reasons, I simply dislike it. Spoils the whole tea. I don't really like milk either, but will take a bit of lemon if I happen to have it.

My current favorite is a Green Tea & Orange blend. It's lovely for waking up and starting the day.

In the evening I usually go for something herbal. Camomile is nice or fennel, sometimes sage.

Tea ohgosh how I love tea. My favorite tea is probably green tea with honey. I also really like spice chai and chamomile, except that always makes me sleepy but whatever. It's good. I also really liked iced tea, and especially sweet tea, because sweet tea just goes with everything. Like it really does.

Also, meal tea. That's awesome.

Edited by Violletta

I loove tea!! I never use sugar. I've acually never tried it, and also I have never used milk. Just a plain ol' tea drinker, nothing added.

I only drink red bush tea, I cant stand the taste of other tea's

I always drink my tea with milk and sugar... I have a bit of a sweet tooth xd.png

I only drink tea when its cold so I don't even drink it that much