Branwen84

Tea

I like the Madagascar Red Rooibos with a touch of brown sugar, or sometimes Chamomile with a touch of honey late at night.

Iced tea is made with black tea, no sweetner for me, and with sugar for my hubby.

We go through two pitchers a day here in the South during the Summer.

For a mug, tea is placed in the mug with the hot water poured over the bag (or ball), then the mug is covered for the tea to steep for several minutes. The sweetening is added right before drinking.

For the iced tea, the water is boiled, removed from the stove, eight bags of black tea added, and then it's covered to steep for five minutes. The pitcher is filled with water half way and the tea is added.

For the sweet tea, the sugar is added to the pitcher with water, stirred until disolved, then the tea is added. Placed in the 'fridge to chill.

Hot tea is usually a treat late at night after work.

Mornings are reserved for strong Colombian coffee with cream added.

My mornings usually require the high octane stuff. wink.gif

A slice of orange? D: I've also drank Rooibos with some orange aroma added during processing.

Orange zest sounds good, too. Should try that.

Mm. But I don't like warm fruit ::P

I'm not a fan of fruity teas, much.

I've used Twinings and Bigelow. I like Tazo better, though. I also have some Lipton teas that come in pyramid-shaped bags and have fruit added to them. I like the flavors a lot.

I buy my loose-leaf tea from a local shop. I have English Breakfast tea now.

Tazo is my favorite brand of tea =3.

I drink mint tea. I leave the teabag in for 7 minutes and add three teaspoons of sugar.

Nothing wrong with a good cup of tea, though have to say I personally think they are overdoing it with all those fruity kinds of blends. My favorite is silver needle tea, or bai hao yinzhen as its really called, which is a white tea. I only add a half a teaspoon of sugar to it at most, nothing more.

I find that so funny. I ask if long island tea counts and everyone has to try and prove that it's 'not' a tea and what-not. LOL I asked that as a joke.

Mint tea is awesome, I could sip that while it's hot all day and just enjoy some relaxation with that kinda tea. It's good cold too. but as I said before, herbal teas and certain fruit teas like the ones I mentioned I enjoy. I've never had bubble tea though. What's it like? o.o

bubble tea? you whitey! lol just kidding.

Im wayyy white, but i grew up in a 90% asian population, so i know it as boba tea.

Im addicted<3 they dont sell them in north Idaho though sad.gif

But i recently tried a new kind of tea, they're jasmine something or other pearls that this lady in the mall sells. You put about 6 pearls in a cup and when they unfold and sink to the bottom, you know it's done steeping. yummy biggrin.gif

I luff tea<3

I find that so funny. I ask if long island tea counts and everyone has to try and prove that it's 'not' a tea and what-not. LOL I asked that as a joke.

Don't worry, people have a tendency to take things quite literally here.

In its defense, it tastes just like iced tea and I thought it was iced tea with liquor in it when I first had one.

Anyone ever had Arizona iced tea in those huge cans/bottles? It's made with actual tea and honey and tastes pretty good, I find.

Tea fan here. @_@

I like tea from Asia, so Japanese green tea, Chinese tea, and milk tea are all mine! Wait, I don't exactly like what they call 'red tea' from China though. Well, not the really really bitter ones. @_@

I like green tea. :3

I like black, green, oolong, white, herbal... anything except red (rooibos) and if the flavor isn't something I'll like in other foods (e.g. licorice) I won't drink it.

I make both bagged and loose, ALWAYS pour water onto the tea, don't dunk tea into water!

I get it mostly at the grocery store, but two great online/mail order places are:

Stash Tea

Republic of Tea

Both have print catalogs!

AMG milk tea, forgot about milk tea. It's AWESOME.

Also, I liked this ultra-sweet boxed chrysanthemum tea. It comes in this sort of pinkish-yellow-orange box. anyone know of it? I can't seem to find it around here anymore.

I normally have PG Tips, which I leave in the water for about 3 or 4 mins, milk and 1 and a bit teaspoons of sugar.

I don't drink tea too much; mostly when I'm sick or freezing. I do like it, though. Just usually can't be bothered to make it for myself.

Tea, coffee, beer... whatever.

Tea! <3

I love tea. But particularly black tea, with quite a bit, but not loads, of milk, and two teaspoons of sugar. I believe there is no inappropriate time for tea.

Don't worry, people have a tendency to take things quite literally here.

In its defense, it tastes just like iced tea and I thought it was iced tea with liquor in it when I first had one.

Anyone ever had Arizona iced tea in those huge cans/bottles? It's made with actual tea and honey and tastes pretty good, I find.

Never had Long Island Tea as I am not of drinking age and I never plan to drink.

Arizona iced tea is THE BEST! biggrin.gif I really like the green tea one and the raspberry one!

I've brought a big jug of tea to school and am storing it in the fridge. Now I can have tea at lunch! :D

Is there any tea that comes in a normal-sized can and not a large Arizona Tea can?

I like tea. With lots of sugar. Sometimes iced, sometimes not. I like almost anything.

But I can't have green tea. Do you know how much flouride is in the stuff? Being allergic to floride, that would probably give me a killer headache, a killer stougmachache, and I would have to go to bed early. I would als probably be irratable enough to kill someone. After one glass.

Not much of a tea-fan, I like coffee more. Though i've been trying some herbal tea to help me get to sleep. Smells awesome, tastes like dirt.

Nothing bad about coming home to a nice hot cup of tea after being outside in the cold/rain.

I am fond of Twinings Honey, Vanilla and Camomile (especially on cold days like i stated above) and that is usually my drink of choice when i am ill with a cold or a sore throat.

I also recently tried Twinings Jasmine Green Tea which smelt gorgeous (and tasted okay too!).

*loves her tea*