Branwen84

Tea

I brought a box of black tea in office. Only I am the person who drink -at least sometimes-. They said it is too strong.

My favorite one is Sadaf tea that comes in the green box.  It is with cardamom.  There is also one in the red box that come with English tea leaves that is very good. 

I have a whole drawer in my kitchen (it’s a really big drawer) full of tea. my favorite is the Mango Black Tea from Trader Joe’s. it’s only available in the Summer, so I buy about 20 boxes to drink year round. 

currently, I have a pitcher sitting on my deck making sun tea. I like it iced, with a generous splash of lemonade. 

I really like blueberry or strawberry tea, and boba tea with actual red tea once in a while, I need that caffeine haha

Although I prefer coffee (french vanilla 4life) I've gotta say that tea is awesome : D

I've drank a lot of tea on and off since my teens, I drink it heavier when I stop drinking alcohol to give me something to do and I love having a fresh cup near me.

My favorite through my life has always been Earl Grey (hot) haha.. I like caffeinated teas a lot more than herbal teas.

I do enjoy Herbal sometimes like before bed I sometimes like Celestial Seasonings Camomile (sleepytime tea) or they had a sugarplum fairy winter tea that was temporary and I miss it, I would like

to find that again.

Black teas were my main go-to, greens are often nice with honey. Lately I have an obsession with Oolong and I exclusively drink that now, mostly "black".. sometimes with a bit of sugar. The last few days with honey and a squeeze of lemon.

I do really like high quality loose tea from David's Tea, or we used to have Teavana in Canada but that closed. BUT generally I just get generic bagged tea from grocery stores.. cheaper and easier.

I get gifted a lot of loose tea around the holidays though so that's always nice. 😉

I typically default to milky and sugary black tea, my absolute fave of which is chai, love the slight spiciness to it.

Some other ones I'm quite partial to are: green tea. Really fond of the different fruit blends, especially apple and peach.

Defaulting to Earl Gray, even though I don't drink it every day.

I like Earl Grey and green tea but milk tea is currently my "stress-reliever" drink.

I love tea. I think I just decided like a decade or so ago that "Imma start drinking tea and getting supplies for loose leaves and different kinds to taste, yeah". An easy thing to adopt since I don't drink coffee but caffeine is pretty nice I guess. At some point I got to thinking about my consumption of sweeteners as I was drinking so many cups per day, so I'm just drinking it unsweetened. Nowadays gotta also be more careful about the caffeine, which I'm a little bummed about. 

Anything goes, and it's an easy gift idea for me, that's for sure. I do prefer black tea the most. I like it very strong, so I steep for a loong time and thus like it when I don't have to be too mindful of the time. With green tea, I gotta be more careful or it goes bitter. There's this absolutely wonderful black earl grey blend from my local tea shop, the aroma is strong and smooth, I could steep it for like 20 minutes and it would still be excellent. That's my favorite. Another good one is their strawberry tea, good for a dessert replacement too. 

Found also a certain blend that's sold in Stockholm, called Söderblandning, it's super tasty. But I'll run out someday - still gotta look into whether they'd ship over the Baltic Sea...?

Nice how two of my interests were raised to top. We ought to get along well with BloodSpell, haha. 

In our country, tea is used as a special etiquette culture for social occasions. If you want to entertain very important guests, tea sets and tea pouring are strictly required. (At present, I don't need this skill) but if you want to relax with your friends, it's also good to simply make a cup of tea to see the scenery and chat! If you brew tea leaves well, the fragrance of a cup of tea can spread ten feet away! And different kinds of tea have different characteristics. Eating it with other ingredients can also make the body healthier!

But in fact, I don't drink much tea. If possible, iced juice may be more suitable for me. My favorite tea is Dahongpao. I don't know how to make a really good cup of tea. I just soak them in hot water.

Black tea is a category that contains many kinds of tea. The most famous black tea is Qimen Gongfu tea in Huangshan, Anhui Province. Most of them are warm food that can dispel the cold. And in fact, tea doesn't taste very sweet. It's bitter, but when you taste it carefully, you will find a little sweet in your mouth.

I can't have caffeine tea anymore and my favorite teas, including Sadaf, do no come in decaffeinated version,  so I have been drinking decaf green tea and Twining Decaf Earl Grey. I usually just put them in the microwave but everyone is telling me that they taste much better if you put the tea bag in a cup and then add freshly boiled water,  steeping it for 3 minutes.  So I will try making it that way, because it tastes really weak the way that I have been making it.

I really like chamomile and jasmine teas, but my favorite was this cranberry based tea I got in a pagan box one time. I think it was called red moon? Whatever it was it was delicious. 

I drink a lot of herbal infusions, but not actually tea since I drink absurd amounts of coffee already and I don't want to die lol. I'm a big fan of lavender infusions. It satisfies the primal urge to eat soap without actually eating soap :D