Branwen84

Tea

I absolutely adore the Passion tea from Starbucks, I could never have enough

Picked up a box of chamomile and mint tea today, goes by the name of 'sweet dreams'... once I'm done with Doctor Who, I'm gonna make a mug. ... might really need it too, I'm watching the Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone two parter.

Oh, my favorite is mint tea with honey mixed in.

I'm not a huge fan of chamomile; orange and stuff is okay.

Twinings of London.

If it's the same Twinings in the US, then their mint is complete and utter LOVE.

A few weeks ago I picked up this vanilla truffle tea from Lipton. The box smelled good and I adore vanilla, so I tried it. It smells delicious and I put in like two spoons of sugar and augh I want some now.

I only ever put sugar in my tea, don't like milk with it. Very rarely will I take tea straight.

Jasmine, green, pomegranate white, oolong, etc, etc.

I love tea, although I'm one to typically add a crapton of honey to it XD But tea is amazing, and I love it. Helps me calm down a lot when I'm not in the best of moods.

Ohhh I love tea! If I'm not drinking tea I'm thinking about drinking it... I maybe addicted to it O.o

But its so good

I get headaches and withdrawl symptoms when I don't have enough tea. About my tea... I usually take a standard English teabag tea, with whatever amount of milk I feel is appropriate. I love sugar, I drown everything in it... except Tea. I never have sugar in my tea. It tastes wrong. I also have a fondness for Earl Grey. It's smell makes my nose happy.

Nope, i dont drink tea. I;ve tried it many times and never really liked it anyways. so nope. no tes for me please! tongue.gif

Mm, tea. Right this moment I'm drinking chocolate berry Earl Gray. Smells sooooo good, too. Other favorites include Tea Forté's Belgian mint and Republic of Tea's vanilla almond. Since it's been hot lately, I've been drinking a lot of Thai tea, too.

I used to like tea, then I hated it, then I loved it again and now I'm off it again. My favourite is rooibos tea, no milk, one sugar, mmmm tongue.gif Usually though, I'm just to lazy to wait for the water to boil and the teabag to steep, which is mostly why I don't drink it as often. However, all the above is making me want some quite desperately.

Decaf orange pekoe with lemon juice and honey is my favourite tea ever. I'll drink caffeinated tea too, but I usually drink tea in the evening so decaf is better if I actually want to sleep.

I just got 2 ounces of Nine Dragon Golden Needle Black Tea from Teavanna for 12 bucks.

It.

Is.

So.

DELICIOUS!!!!

xd.png

Now I want tea. Pffft.

I used to drink tea a lot but not so much lately. too lazy to make any.

I love green tea and some other fruit flavors too. Don't put anything in it though, it tastes weird when it has milk in it.

Yuuuuuuck, tea. I can't stand it. I've never tasted a tea that I'd be able to drink much of. I'll stick with mah hot chocolate.

Mmm, tea :3

I love the stuff, especially with milk and sugar! I also drink fruit tea, without any sugar. If my tea is black, I don't add any either.

I burned my tongue last night P: Derp, TEA IS HOT KKKK

I MADE MORE! *delicious.*

Edited by aquamarine__

Good grief, I love tea.

My mother buys every tea-related thing she drinks from Teavana.

*Samurai Chai and White Tea drinker* c:

Merpeh... I'm pretty neutral when it comes to tea. Some times I like it, others I don't. I usually only drink tea unless it's with a good lunch. x3 Other times, I rather have water. :] I always wonder why so many people like it... I know my father loves it, and so does my mother. I think if I had to pick, sweetened tea would be what I'd drink. Unsweetened isn't sweet enough! xd.png