TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Adults are georgeous ^-^

I have only the spitfire egg, but I'll get the wave runner later.

I just got some other eggs and let it wait a while :3 but I need to get it soon.

both are so beach and summer themed, love that.

Wow, that's an interesting set of adults. Very lovely! smile.gif I like the whole "heat and water" contrast. It'll be interesting to see what the rarities will be. (I haven't read the entire thread, so if someone already stated it, I missed it.)

Thanks again, TJ and Dove, Shiro, Neph and Ray! (and anyone who worked on them that I missed!) smile.gif

They are both beautiful! I especially like the Spitfire. <3

Thank you, to all of the spriters that made these awesome sprites. And thank you to TJ, who runs such a wonderful site! :3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I got one of each so even if they are rare I can live with it smile.gif

I love the spitfires! It's nice that there's finally a desert dragon. The tan and turquoise look really good together.

There are too many dragons for me to keep track of. I get the ones I need, and then forget the description/egg for a dragon, and almost always the name. I've been here for the release of almost everything, and I don't get as excited anymore. It can be overwhelming.

What's the spitfires egg's description?

What's the spitfires egg's description?

"This egg has brightly colored markings on it."

Hmm... not too fond of the wave runner dragon. Looks more like a pterodactyl to me. Spitfires are pretty subpar in comparison but nothing too impressive this round. Just my opinion though.

Lovely adults, thank you everyone who was involved in their making smile.gif

:3 So very prettiful... My best friend has both as hatchies, they're SOOO cute and I love the adults... The new eggs are high on my list of priorities.

oh i missed new eggies lol. hopefully once i'm clear of my hatchlings i can find some of these.or were these just for the holiday weekend?

The diversity of this Release is wonderful!

The Coastals do make one think of a pteradactyl, a niche not previously filled among the dragons, if it was among the dinos.

And the stylized pose of the Spitfires makes me think of lions on a coat of arms, and of the Golds.

Thanks so much TJ and spriters!

Nothing like a 'hot' Release to take our minds off the temperatures, lol.

Edit: lol, Drakrono, great minds really DO think alike!

Edited by Syphoneira

And the stylized pose of the Spitfires makes me think of lions on a coat of arms, and of the Golds.

Now that you mention it...

user posted image

It does!

WOW!! Just checked in at the Cave first and snagged 3 Spitfires and a Waverunner! What a happy surprise! Thank you TJ! cool.gif

It'll be fun once the ratios even out, with the Spitfires and Stripes having the same egg description... :3 Ah, the impending chaos.

I'm happy I've picked up each of these new species. The sprites look great, although maybe in the future they could distinguish the male sprites from the female sprites.

They are both very lovely. The Spitfire is my favorite. The colors in it just make me smile. However, I can see myself out in the boat, on a fishing trip, cursing those Coastal fellows for eating up all the fish. xd.png

It'll be fun once the ratios even out, with the Spitfires and Stripes having the same egg description... :3 Ah, the impending chaos.

Even if the ratios even out, Stripes are way overbred and will become a whole lot harder to catch with this double description. I can see them going for low gen to CB metallics in the future. x_x